Sheriziya

ANSWERED:or of "Place Eggs and Unfrozen Hatchlings on top"?

Hi,

I've always made a custom order and used the option to place eggs and unfrozen hatchlings on top. It's been a while since I've hunted before this latest release, so I'm not entirely sure, but I thought with that option ticked, eggs would show first and then the unfrozen hatchlings.

Right now I've got a batch of unfrozen hatchlings, then a batch of a eggs and then another batch of unfrozen hatchlings. Is that correct?

Thanks for the help!

They show in alphabetical order by breed name, regardless of egg/hatchling stage. :)

I think they show by age, that is, when exactly the egg was bred or stolen from the cave.

If the eggs are from the AP, they might be older than the second batch of hatchlings.

At least that's how it works on my scroll (manual custom sort, eggs and unfrozen hatchlings on top).

24 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I think they show by age, that is, when exactly the egg was bred or stolen from the cave.

If the eggs are from the AP, they might be older than the second batch of hatchlings.

At least that's how it works on my scroll (manual custom sort, eggs and unfrozen hatchlings on top).

Oops, sorry! You're right! I changed my sort order to check for the OP but I forgot to actually save it so it didn't switch to custom sort. My bad! Yes, I imagine that's exactly what happened. The breed/stolen date might still be older, even if some of the eggs hatched earlier than others. Sorry for the confusion!