Lodrelhai

ANSWERED:Getting ads while subbed

I was surprised today to realize I had a banner advising me to sub or whitelist, because I've had a sub for years. My bank acct confirms the sub for May was paid. My DC acct says I do not have a current sub, but it also says my payment for May went through 17 times (it didn't, just once). I've gone ahead and whitelisted for the time being, but would like a fix please?

Did you receive an e-mail with the subject "Advertisement Removal Order Received" for this month? I'll check to see if it's been processed correctly.

I'm not actually sure? My email auto-dls to my home computer, which I forgot to stop before I left for the month. Home comp is shut down now, but the only emails still available via the online portal are this week's. v_v

10 hours ago, Lodrelhai said:

I'm not actually sure? My email auto-dls to my home computer, which I forgot to stop before I left for the month. Home comp is shut down now, but the only emails still available via the online portal are this week's. v_v

I've looked at the logs for the payment processing and identified a few subscriptions that did not get correctly applied. That should now be fixed (and all affected people e-mailed and given extra time to compensate).

Let me know if you're still running into issues.

5 hours ago, Lodrelhai said:

Ads are gone from the cave, but still on the forums. Thanks for checking into this!

I don't think the forum ads were ever part of this deal. Thus, I'm using adblocker on the forums (and a custom stylesheet to hide the ad spots).

(Personally, I think the forums *should* be part of this subscription deal.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

13 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I don't think the forum ads were ever part of this deal. Thus, I'm using adblocker on the forums (and a custom stylesheet to hide the ad spots).

(Personally, I think the forums *should* be part of this subscription deal.)

Ah, somehow that never clicked. But then, I'm rarely on the forums.