silvara7

Can't See Trade Egg

I cannot access the trade page for my egg since I declined a trade. All I get is a message that the site cannot be reached for teleport.

ETA:  I can see the notifications page but only in desktop mode, not in mobile. I still cannot see trades at all. 

Edited by silvara7

Not sure if I'm having the same problem, but I have one trade that whenever I click on any link for it, the computer removes the 'dragcave.net' part of the link, leaving me with https://teleport/(trade code). Even manually entering the dragcave.net part of the link does nothing. I've tried on 2 different devices, and clearing my cache.

EDIT: Looks like the problem was cleared up after maintenance, hopefully the same happened for you!

Edited by Rosastrasza

I can now see the trade page (Thank you!) for the egg but no offers. However, the notifications page says I have two offers waiting. Not sure which to believe. 

5 minutes ago, silvara7 said:

I can now see the trade page (Thank you!) for the egg but no offers. However, the notifications page says I have two offers waiting. Not sure which to believe. 

It's possible that the offers have since been cancelled. I'm not sure if that negates the notification or not. If you do a hard refresh and you still don't see any trade offers, then I think it's probably safe to assume that the offers are no longer valid.