TJ09

2018-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 12th Birthday!

2 minutes ago, PerditionCrisis said:

So excited for Gryffindor! Hype!

Yeah!

Gryffindor is my favourite so far! (Ravenclaw's still the best house)

Hail to Ravenclaw! Can't WAIT to see what these new dragons look like all grown up. Won't be long, now, I hope!

My names so far:

S:

A Dark Orbit

Blood of Serpents

G:  

As Bold As Lions

H:

A Badger

R:
Birdbrains

:)

Only one more hour to go until we see those adults!

5 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Only one more hour to go until we see those adults!

I am SUPER psyched about that!

Edited by JavaTigress

Razorcrest omg

Lacula omg

Leodon omg

Melismor omg

Edited by Neffer

Oh Laculas!

They're like quetzalcoatls!!

and a nice reference to the HP basilisk!

Both Slytherin and Ravenclaw are fantastic! Just love their designs! Can't wait to see the others!

These dragons look amazing! Leodons look so regal and fancy and powerful, I think they're my favorite so far. Can't wait to see the forest one grow up soon, it's my favorite hatchling!

The adults are so beautiful! I think this is my favorite release in a long, long time. I can't wait to hoard them all :D

I'm absolutely loving the adults! :D The Leodon is my favourite. The colours are gorgeous and I absolutely love the markings. What a pretty dragon. :wub: The Lacula is very fierce looking. I love its little wings. I'm a Slytherin at heart so I'll be hoarding a whole tonne of these guys! Razorcrest wyverns are pretty, too, and I love their description.

Looking forward to the last little guys growing up soon! ^_^  

Okay, drop everything, Melismors have to be my new favorite dragon. Those colors, that smooth, swift body!!! I LOVE THEM! SO! MUCH!

Just now, hedy said:

Okay, drop everything, Melismors have to be my new favorite dragon. Those colors, that smooth, swift body!!! I LOVE THEM! SO! MUCH!

They are very, very cute, aren't they? I love them, too. :D I can already think of a number of other dragons I want to breed them with. Very cute! 

As a tried and true Slytherin I was hoping to most love the lil green guy (and I do! Never enough winged snakes!!) but to my own surprise my favorite is the Hufflepuff :0 So sleek, and I love the badger stripes awww

Aaand all four have grown up! I love them all, one of my favourite releases. Although it's easy to see how flashy both Leodons and Lacula dragons are compared to Razorcrest and Melismor. 

I now have the names Melismor Hufflepuff, Leodon Gryffindor, Razorcrest Ravenclaw and Lacula Slytherin (currently being held by another dragon till my egg hatches).

These dragons are so nice! My favourite is Gryffindor though I am a Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff.

Waiting for detailed design of these beautiful dragons.

I would most like to know where did those names come from. :)

Edited by Shelybear