TJ09

2018-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 12th Birthday!

I'm just trying out the new awesome trading feature, but have a question.  When making a public trade in the trade hub, how do I write what offers I want in the 'wants' section?  I can't see an option and my wants section comes up blank...

Happy Birthday DC, great new eggs, and the market is an awesome idea (can´t wait to get enough shards to even out my Golds)

I just got my first 100 shards by breeding my Holiday checkers, the sprite updates are nice, too

I very much appreciate and enjoy the new sprites!

I never liked the seasonals as the lack of structure in anatomy rubbed me wrong. I only got a pair for scroll reasons. But I love love love how they look now! Them big legs and pretty anatomy while respecting the old poses. Awesome! And the Red is standing not floating! 

I thought I had a Royal Crimson hatchling before I realized that there was this here! 

I sit and wait for the royal blue to get updated because I really want to like them but uh, anatomy is key for me

Happy birthday DragCave! This is such a cool update to the site! The new features seem like they’ll be super useful and it’s awesome to know it’s available to us now. I also am happy to see the new sprite updates. They always turn out so nice looking. Thank you TJ and spriters for all the hard work you do!

Im also really digging the blue and green hatchies. They look so cute! Can’t wait to see them all grown up! 

4 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

I'm just trying out the new awesome trading feature, but have a question.  When making a public trade in the trade hub, how do I write what offers I want in the 'wants' section?  I can't see an option and my wants section comes up blank...

When I click the 'public trade (two way)' button a 'wants' area shows up beneath that option, do you not have that?

THIS IS AMAZING!

Thank you TJ, Spriters, and EVERYONE who helped work out the kinks for the Trading and Market systems so they could be implemented! I'm so happy right now!!!

Happy Birthday, DC!

I'm very curious how those Hogwarts eggs will turn out (especially the Hufflepuff, because that's definitely where I would have ended up if I ever had gotten the letter). And I love the sprite updates! I always liked the Reds, but their sprites looked so... old. Outdated. Now they fit to DC more again, and they look great and majestic. Also, I am very glad that the Seasonals received an update, as they used to look so... flat. Much better now.

Happy birthday,  DC! Thank you for the wonderful site updates and the new dragons. I'm excited about everything and happy that the dragons were so easy to catch. Can't wait to see what they look like all grown up. 

Hm noticed Xenowyrms and Zyumorphs are not in the market, hope they get added 1 day as I have terrible luck with Zyu's and I can never find 1 colour of Xeno lol

Outside of that the rest is great especially the new seasonal sprites for me, old ones looked kinda weird to me so i only ever got 2 of each 😛

I, as always, will hold my reservations and opinions about new dragon breeds but... at the moment, I don’t really care for the pop culture reference dragons, honestly. So long as the adults are okay I will like them but...

Snagged two each of the new dragons. Now to post some trades on the shiny new Trade Hub!

Man am I late to this one. Luckily didn't have too much trouble grabbing the new eggs (and a misclick...)

Yay! I'm so happy to finally see the market and an in-game trading hub!

Happy birthday DC!

23 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

When I click the 'public trade (two way)' button a 'wants' area shows up beneath that option, do you not have that?

Nope, nothing new pops up when I press Public Trade... Strange.  It may just be my laptop.

image.png.6b1e27c17b4311f1c6ce25db3ac9cf53.png

I have been inactive and have almost quit DC. I want to thank you for the in game currency. I don't have time to catch dragons but now I can easily just raise whatever dragons and purchase the ones I need. This has really changed things to make it easier on people who just can't be hunting the dragons, thank you!

1 hour ago, Laura-Borealis said:

Market question - do we know exactly what activities work for earning shards, and how many shards they earn?

I wasn't paying attention to the shard tally when I grabbed the new eggs (actually I had not located it yet).

Breeding seems to give 2 shards per egg.

Not if it autos. (I tested !)

1 hour ago, jocosa said:

I don't have any of that. 😃

That's because you have no notifications. Though the shards thing you need to hard refresh....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

Not if it autos. (I tested !)

I bred dragons right when the update happened and I got the shards for auto-abandoned eggs...

7 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

Nope, nothing new pops up when I press Public Trade... Strange.  It may just be my laptop.

image.png.6b1e27c17b4311f1c6ce25db3ac9cf53.png

You need to do it from the trade hub link on your scroll.

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Look here if you need help with anything:

- It has ALL THE THE THINGS! Locations! Help! Sprite Update Comparisons! Encyclopedia expansion! And more!

Except about Harry Potter eggs, because SHOOSH, it's a secret!

To answer people's question about the market and stuff. 

1 minute ago, Whirlaway said:

I bred dragons right when the update happened and I got the shards for auto-abandoned eggs...

Weird - I did too and got nowt !

Oh - but now I did and yes, you'r eright :)

Congratulations Skywolf25, Stormwizard212, Kaini, and Sesshomaru! I'm happy for you. :) Thank you for the work that all of you do to keep the site up and running.

Ooo looking forward to all the new stuff!

Just now, Zerhai said:

i can't see the market page... any help?

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Look here if you need help with anything:

- It has ALL THE THE THINGS! Locations! Help! Sprite Update Comparisons! Encyclopedia expansion! And more!

Except about Harry Potter eggs, because SHOOSH, it's a secret!

*Forgot about DC's birthday and is therefore overwhelmed by all of the changes* Woo! 😮