TJ09

2018-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 12th Birthday!

I love this update!

Love the new Reds SO much!

And the new Seasonals - wow - the Winters went from kinda meh on my list to I LOVE THESE! I always sorta liked the Autumn, but now I really love them.

Never liked the look of Springs and Summers, but now they are really nice! Love all their tails now and that beautiful blurple on the Winters' crests is just amazing!

Edit: And is it just me or are the Springs almost forming a heart-shape now when put together?

Also really like the new release - great colors, more easterners (yay!), great poses, thought-out descriptions, fandom-fun for the community and a coatl-style serpent. I am happy.

Thank you to all spriters involved!

And the on-site trade as well as the crystal-market are just what the community has been asking for. Thank you, TJ!  ❤️

Edited by Shroomlet

I made a young adult Lacula (headshot), you can use it if you want:

slyth_head_kopie_by_nyriana-dccmbzl.png

And congrats to our new mods!

I finally have adults now, I can't wait to start some lineages with the new breeds.

I didn't think the seasonal sprites needed changing, but the new ones look so beautiful!  I'm not as sure about the new Red sprite. I guess I was just so used to the old one, but the new one does look nice. The head does look rather large....

"The better to eat you with, my dear!"

8 minutes ago, SpikeTheDragon said:

I can't wait to see them as adults. I loving these new eggs. 😉 

If you don't want to go through the suspense, you can always look at the first post of this thread! :)

17 hours ago, hedy said:

Great names lol!

I'm very happy with mine too, can you guess which game I've been playing a lot recently? 

hogwarts.jpg.3ddc9e5ea7f604cca22296b9940231ee.jpg

I love that game, but the energy issue is ridiculous!

One thing i've noticed is that the Leodons are really big. Has anyone thought of comparing them and other dragons, yet? 

HmVDKxQ.png    CIuwrco.gif  - here's a comparison between a nice Leodon and half a chicken nugget

11 hours ago, Shajana said:

I made a young adult Lacula (headshot), you can use it if you want:

slyth_head_kopie_by_nyriana-dccmbzl.png

And congrats to our new mods!

I finally have adults now, I can't wait to start some lineages with the new breeds.

This is so pretty!

Any chance this can be added to the avatar gallery?