TJ09

2018-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 12th Birthday!

3 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Hm, I'm not seeing the Gold Dragon in the market. Is it just me?

I don't see them either. I was about to ask about that.

oh man and i see we have yet another species of dragon whose existence revolves around being a pop culture reference eh

Yayyyy! Hogwarts dragons! I didn't see this set coming. Thank you sooo much TJ! Also, happy birthday Dragcave!

4 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Hm, I'm not seeing the Gold Dragon in the market. Is it just me?

Nor Copper?

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

I don't see them either. I was about to ask about that.

How do you access this? Not seeing it?

1 minute ago, Switch said:

oh man and i see we have yet another species of dragon whose existence revolves around being a pop culture reference eh

It looks so. We already have Portal and Olympic Games. 

Woah these drops are going fast! Literally two refreshes!

Oh, some interesting new features!  And lovely new eggs!  Hpapy birthday DC, and I wish you many many more.

Posted (edited)

Breed sorts so far: 

"This green and silver egg lurks in the shadows, tempting you to steal it." sorts between Kyanite and Little Tree.

"This red and gold egg sits before the others, almost daring you to grab it" sorts between Little Tree and Lumina.

"This blue and bronze egg piques your curiosity" sorts between Radiant Angel and Red.

"This heavy egg has an earthy scent, like freshly-tilled soil" sorts between Magma and Misfit.

Edited by Whirlaway

I guess this is going to go on without us, because we can't even see a single egg :( 

WORST release ever.  I'm sure these will be nice, but all five of us are giving up, and by tomorrow there'll be all regular eggs.  

Very disappointed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC

I have yet to get the new dragons, but the on-site drading function is great. Not sure if I'll use the egg market. Maybe.

Market prices are.... Interesting? Ices are more expensive then purple and green dinos and cheeses? Is that because of the Trios being able to summon? 

where/how do we access the market?????

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Market prices are.... Interesting? Ices are more expensive then purple and green dinos and cheeses? Is that because of the Trios being able to summon? 

it's probably because they're unbreedables, or something

The eggs are so Hogwarts, I love them  :)

Oh my gosh!! I have 2 of the Coast, Volcano, and Forest! I'm curious about the market though, I wonder if it rotates. I can't believe there's a Silver on there though!

Also, the new Reds look oh-so-cute!!! 

Tip for hunting: use your keyboard to refresh (on mine it's ctrl-r) and spazz-click in the same spot at the same time you are refreshing. I just got two volcanos that way.

Posted (edited)

Happy 12th Birthday Day DC!! So happy to be a part of it!! Love the buying eggs option I hope that includes metallic's !! I have yet to get my hands on a CB Gold after 10 years of playing! The new eggs look beautiful!!!

Edited by acm1923

wow, cannot even see any drops, its that fast

Finally found the market, looks fun!

Haven't seen a single egg in the cave and I think I need to sleep 😂 Maybe tomorrow! Excited to serve the community as a mod too. 😆