TJ09

2018-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 12th Birthday!

Almost misclicked a water...just a heads up that normal breeds are filtering in again!

---

Whoa. That's quick. Anyone else think that is a sign they might be rare?

Happy Birthday, DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Laura-Lana said:

Almost misclicked a water...just a heads up that normal breeds are filtering in again!

---

Actually, that was hours longer than other recent releases.

Congrats to the new mods!

It was? I haven't paid enough attention then. I am remembering the times where we had 24 hours with the new eggs unless they were rare.

12 minutes ago, Laura-Lana said:

---

The comlete flood drop lasted more than twelve hours, much more than most releases.

Edited by Whirlaway

6 minutes ago, Laura-Lana said:

---

Um they aint rare? They dropped at 12am cave time and its 2pm cave time. I've seen floods mix earlier after a release than this. Only breeds that "flood" for days anymore is holiday releases  (Xmas, Halloween, etc)

I'm pretty sure they are common/uncommon though I'm sure they will be user driven rare like the Zyus especially if they are Harry Potter Hogwarts House related. People will hoard the heck out of them due to fandom or because "omg X is my Pottermore house". 

So yeah not rare 😜

I've managed to get 3 of the 4 breeds and in five hours will have two from the Volcano to swap for two Coastal ones. NICE looking eggs and babies! And just  LOOK at all the birthday goodies we get!! Kinda sad about my old Reds though - Happy Bday DC!

Okay. Thanks for clarifying that Lagie and Whirlaway and Vampyre

Edited by Laura-Lana

Aaand this is what I hate about new releases: The wait. I'm locked with two of each new kind and now have to just wait. I am sooooo not good at waiting, especially being locked with biome-eggs!! Being locked with AP eggs is fine 'cause they can usually hatch fairly soon. This is so hard, lol. 

Oh lord just checked TJ's newbies and noticed they hatched. They for SURE are looking more and more like Harry Potter House related babies...oh lord "Slytherin" is so gorgeous..."Hufflepuff" is pretty cute to thank the lord!

Ooh, I've just realized that the Market also works as one's own collection of egg sprites. XD

Ones that will never hatch! 

12 hours ago, Rosastrasza said:

There should be a little bell icon next to your username at the top of the page, but idk if it shows up before you get notifications.

bell.png.b24d430683f580d091eefbd8691494eb.png

Is this theme specific?  I have always used Blackout, and don't see that either on the Cave page or my scroll page.

Market question - do we know exactly what activities work for earning shards, and how many shards they earn?

I wasn't paying attention to the shard tally when I grabbed the new eggs (actually I had not located it yet).

Breeding seems to give 2 shards per egg.

Just now, jocosa said:

Is this theme specific?  I have always used Blackout, and don't see that either on the Cave page or my scroll page.

The bell doesn't appear if you don't have any notifications.

3 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

Market question - do we know exactly what activities work for earning shards, and how many shards they earn?

I wasn't paying attention to the shard tally when I grabbed the new eggs (actually I had not located it yet).

There's a thread tracking all that now. :)

Ninja'd.  😆

Edited by jocosa

The game itself doesn't have any type of list, but people are compiling a list over here:

edit: ninjaed!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Just now, songwithnosoul said:

The bell doesn't appear if you don't have any notifications.

I don't have any of that. 😃

Grabbing eggs is 5 shards each. As far as I know thats the only confirmed way to earn/shard earned amount we've discovered.

Though I think breeding and hatching also earn shards though idk how many.

I forgot to say this before, but congrats to the new mods and the spriters!  I think the mods will be good, and the new dragons looks quite interesting.  Looking forward to the adults.  As always, thanks TJ09!

11 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

Grabbing eggs is 5 shards each. As far as I know thats the only confirmed way to earn/shard earned amount we've discovered.

Though I think breeding and hatching also earn shards though idk how many.

Two for an egg bred, three for hatching an egg and three for raising a hatchie to adult.

Thanks for the lovely update TJ and I love the new spirits and additions to the game. Happy Birthday, Dragcave! :D 

WOW!!!

It took me less than 10 minutes to grab, gender and influence a pair of Eggs from each Biome!  Eight in all!!!

Thank You TJ and Staff...