Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reneeni

Hello!

Hi, I'm new in Dragon Cave! I made my account back in December but I didn't start playing until just now! I really like the dragons on this site, and hope to meet some nice people here! Any tips & hints would be aprecciated! 

Also a little questions, I can tell that your eggs die if they don't hatch, but if you don't click your adult/hatchling dragons, can they die too?

Hello and welcome! Adults cannot die unless you manually choose to kill them, but hatchlings will die if they don't get enough views to grow up 7 days after they hatch, so they're just like eggs. My advice is to use fansites to hatch your eggs and raise your hatchlings, they'll get them the views they need to hatch and grow up. You shouldn't need to use more than three; clicks, while they're nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, are not necessary for your eggs and hatchlings to grow. Many members have dragons that have grown up with zero clicks. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Oh okay thank you! How long does it take a dragon to grow though?

Hello and welcome to the forums! Eggs generally take three days to hatch and hatchies take three to grow into adults. If you need help understanding teh game I suggest looking into the Mentoring Project.

Actually, I got one more question I didn't ask before, how do you get rid of dead eggs?

You cannot get rid of dead eggs. They will go away on their own in two weeks (From their time of death, I believe). Until then you just have to look at them and feel sad....

Oh wow,

that's depressing, it's the only thing that made not want to join the game in the first place, which means, dead dragons, ouch. ;v;