Tidalwave

ANSWERED:Can't Use Teleport

Okay so today I went to use the teleport action on one of my Magis and was sent to a page with the following:

bXbZe6Y.png

Everything was fine yesterday so I'm not sure what the cause of this is. I use chrome so the referers by default are always enabled and cannot be disabled unless you use an extension (which I do not have) so more than likely they are still enabled so I'm a bit confused. Tried clearing the cache, restarting browser and restarting computer. Nothing. Tried using a different browser (Microsoft Edge) and whenever I go to click on the teleport link something similar happens but instead of there being a message about referers, I'm simply greeted with a "Can't reach this page" message. Any solutions?

@Tidalwave Just click the "continue to actions page" link on the bottom. That message will pop up sometimes (I notice it more when I use mobile) but all you need to do is click on the "continue to the actions page" and you will be able to use Teleport.

I clicked that, but every time it just sends me back to the actions page, and the same thing happens again when I try to click teleport. All other actions work fine but the teleport one is the only one I cannot access.

I used to get that sometimes but haven't gotten it in awhile, but it always worked for me to just click the 'continue' link. Has anything on your computer changed recently, any updates or setting changes or new software or anything? I just now successfully made a teleport without running into that error so it's not universal (and I'm on Chrome as well).

For the last half an hour I've been constantly trying to use teleport with no success. Checked everything on my computer multiple times to see if I had changed any settings, if any software was interfering, logged in, logged out, but still couldn't find anything out of the ordinary and the problem still continued. I went and offered something on someone's trade, went back to the actions page and tried to use teleport again...and all of a sudden it's working! I've never encountered this page before or had a problem of this nature but I'm glad to know that it's not an unusual occurrence to get this page but it's strange to me why I had it for such a long time while no one else seems to have experienced that. I'm not sure what the cause of it was or what fixed it but it seems to have resolved itself for the time being. Thanks for the help!