Efernium

ANSWERED:My Eggs Hatch Weirdly

Recently a Daydream Dragon hatched at around 230 UV. I have another Daydream Dragoon egg that 472 UV. The second is currently at the mode that is right before hatching. This egg has been in this mode for around 100 UV. This has happened to some of my other eggs as well. If an admin sees this can they help? Also is this natural?

Depending on how old an egg is it needs less views to hatch. I’m guessing your examples were at different ages when they hatched.

Every individual egg will need different amounts of views and unique views. The number needed will vary by breed but also by individual eggs. You don't say what the overall view numbers were, but in general the more unique views an egg has the less overall views it will need to hatch, and also the more overall views it has the less unique views it needs. Also, eggs cannot hatch before their timer his 4 days (not 4 days 1 hour or higher, it has to be 4 days exactly or lower). No amount of stats will make an egg hatch before then.

edit: If your scroll name is the same as your forum name, none of your eggs can hatch yet, they all have 4 days 7 hours on their timer. Their stats look fine so they should be able to hatch in 7 hours.

Edited by HeatherMarie