Kenoma

ANSWERED:DragCave Mobile

I haven't been able to tap or swipe right to open the main menu in the top right corner on dragcave.net since some time yesterday(its Wednesday, May 16th), and as such haven't been able to get into my cave to check my dragons. I have cleared my cookies, I've run CCleaner, turned my phone off and back on. Any suggestions?

I'm using Chrome on Android, Moto Play smartphone on verizonwireless...

Has been reported here as well:

There seems to be a general issue with the site's scripts right now.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Erased as duplicate

Edited by Kenoma
Accidentally dbl posted

I cant even to that. I can load the main first dragcave.net page, with the in text link to abandoned eggs, and the 6 biome links n map. I can tap on any of those to go through them, i cant touch the 3 bars for the menu list at all, and tapping dragcave banner bar at the top does nothing.

8759.jpeg

Reporting this for reportings sake, I'm currently using mobile and having exact problem OP is. The dropdown thing does not apply to me though, as they are working fine for me, just the black bar dropdown pictured above. I'm sure it'll be resolved soon enough though.

Using an iPhone.

Edited by Valtrois

5 hours ago, Kenoma said:

I cant even to that. I can load the main first dragcave.net page, with the in text link to abandoned eggs, and the 6 biome links n map. I can tap on any of those to go through them, i cant touch the 3 bars for the menu list at all, and tapping dragcave banner bar at the top does nothing.

8759.jpeg

Having this same problem.

5 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

This is likely a weird browser cache interaction that'll go away after clearing things (though cookies are completely unrelated to cache and clearing them is just going to be a bother), but I've hopefully worked around this by changing the URL of all of the various scripts so they're guaranteed to not be in cache.