Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MelodieSkye

Hello!

Hi, I'm Melodie, I started playing this a few weeks ago and I already love it :D I'm excited to get farther into it, it's a fun game which I'm still learning a few basics of but I'm really glad I found it! Anyways besides that, I like um... singing, reading, writing, and video games!

Thank you for reading, I'm glad to be here ^.^

Hello and welcome, I love your username! What do you like to sing? What do you like to read? I'm a huge bookworm, with a passion for fantasy stories and literature. And don't get me started on video games. ;) 

22 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome, I love your username! What do you like to sing? What do you like to read? I'm a huge bookworm, with a passion for fantasy stories and literature. And don't get me started on video games. ;) 

Thank you, and mostly Disney songs heh ^.^ Also a little bit of Japanese Vocaloid. I like almost all kinds of stories, but my favorites are fantasy (COMPLETE fantasy are my favorites, like ones set in different worlds and stuff), Harry Potter, LOTR, that kinda thing, and horror stories. As far as video games go... yeah...long list 😅 Minecraft is by far my favorite, Skyrim coming second. 

Have you seen Hatsune Miku in concert yet? I've heard she's pretty fun!