jostensminyard

Brooklyn Nine Nine

Have you heard the terrible news about Brooklyn Nine Nine ? I’m so devastated that Fox decided to cancel the show, it had so much to offer and the representation is on point. I’m really going to miss the show. Low key hoping they’ll regret or that someone else will continue the show.

NINE-NINE!

I doubt that with all of the outpouring of support by major celebrity names that none of the other popular networks or hosting platforms won't pick B99 up. It's such a great show anyway. I'll be spitting mad if if it doesn't get saved. 

I love every single character in that show. Very rarely can any show create such rich and diverse characters and make them ALL equally lovable.

I'm not actually a fan myself, but people I follow on Tumblr are constantly reblogging gifs. Even as a non-fan, it was an intense twenty-four hours when all my friends and everyone I follow on social media was mourning its loss, then celebrating its renewal. @hazeh called it, I guess. :P The show isn't really my sort of humour, but I appreciate how diverse it is (and that it appears to reject a lot of stereotypes and genuinely celebrates its diversity).