Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kestra62

Hi im new sorta

Hello im new to dragcave well sorta i tried making an account for the dragon part 2 years ago and forgot about it...now im getting back into the game and i have a few questions

how exacrlydoes this game work?

iz there a way to trade for dragons so i dont have to wait forever for mine to be grown or maybe have some bred for me? ive bin usuing the wiki for fhe most part but i cant figure out if im able to trade for retired dragons or anything like that any help would be appericated

Hello and welcome! You catch dragons, get them views to hatch and grow up, then collect more or breed them together to create lineages or hybrid dragons available only through breeding. You can trade using a Magi dragon's Teleport BSA (breed-specific action). To see what others are trading and participate in trades, check out the various threads in the Trading subforum. Retired dragons can't be acquired anymore, but which dragon are you trying to get? I can't think of any retired dragons. The only ones we had were the Bright Pinks and Frills, and both were re-released. 

Hello and welcome to the forums! I would suggest also checking out the Mentoring Project thread here.

Well i ment more of the holiday dragons since they are so lovely but a friend of mine told me that there was very few actually retired which is nice ^^ 

im also curious how do these fourms work? how do i know if someone replied to my threads? since the unread content button brings me to everything possible it seems o.o and i will check out tuat mentoring thing then ^^

Welcome to DragCave forum! Hope you enjoy!

3 hours ago, KaitoDragon6248 said:

how do i know if someone replied to my threads?

You can get notice from your browsers or forum when you revisited. You can also get detail from bell-shaped icon on top right corner of page.