Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wallcreeper

Hello!

Been checking on Dragon Cave for a while and finally decided to join. I love dragons a lot and I really appreciate the huge effort put into all the different and unique breeds. I hope this game will give me a fun and enjoyable time. <3

Hello and welcome! Do you have any favorite dragons yet?

And your username made me think of The Legend of Zelda. I know those are Wallmasters, but that's still where my brain went. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Do you have any favorite dragons yet?

And your username made me think of The Legend of Zelda. I know those are Wallmasters, but that's still where my brain went. :lol: 

I'm currently getting overwhelmed by all the different types so I can't pick one yet. ^-^

Wallcreeper is actually a type of bird, one of my favourite bird species to be exact. 😄

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Welcome! Hope you have fun collecting all kinds of different dragons this site has to offer! c:

2 hours ago, Wallcreeper said:

I'm currently getting overwhelmed by all the different types so I can't pick one yet. ^-^

Wallcreeper is actually a type of bird, one of my favourite bird species to be exact. 😄

Watched a video of one scaling a cliff. Their plumage is beautiful, and the fact they can grip a sheer rock face is amazing!