JavaTigress

Order of Highlighted Groups is... OFF

Ok, I noticed something that has been sort of bugging me.

I am not CERTAIN if this is a bug or not.IF it is, it isn't GAMEBREAKING, exactly, just offensive to my sense of order.

I have named my Dragon groups so that they fall in a certain order in my dropdown menu.

A few of my groups that have some of my NICER stuff in them, I have highlighted so that those wanting to trade with me can see.

WHEN I look at my scroll in the view someone ELSE looking at it would see, however, I notice that my highlighted groups DON'T appear as I put them.

@Ruby Eyes mentioned that they think they might be appearing in the order of their ID number. Is that what they are SUPPOSED to do or are they supposed to sort by name?

This is how it's always behaved since highlighted groups were added. That said, the main group list was later changed to be alphabetical, without highlighted groups keeping up. It does make sense to have them match; expect a fix within the next few days or so.

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

This is how it's always behaved since highlighted groups were added. That said, the main group list was later changed to be alphabetical, without highlighted groups keeping up. It does make sense to have them match; expect a fix within the next few days or so.

Oh, AWSOME. Thanks @TJ09