igloo9201

The Indigo Clan | Nhiostrife Even-Gen | Charity Lineage!

I would like to report an egg!

Generation: 2

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/YLsWe

Generation: 2

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/view/SYnOQ

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in the thread for a while.

I just produced this 5th gen, and kripsykrem kindly gave me her 5th gen hatchling, so we should get to gen 7 within a few weeks! :D

I have just made the first donation to the Orianne Society for this project! We now owe them $0. :D Here is the receipt of the donation with sensitive information blurred out, of course. 

dcv3p9v-767834fd-c839-4aa9-8135-81ebb63f

I would like to join!

Username: Homicida

Scroll name: Homicida

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Yes

Hello everyone! I've been super busy lately but I'm hoping to be able to pick up some new CBs soon and start breeding again!

I've decided to have generational milestones, and at each milestone, more money will be donated per generation. This gives us fun goals to work towards! I figured that it made sense since by something like generation 15 it could easily take us over a year to increase the generation, so there needs to be more of a reward. The new milestones can be found in the Clan Information post. I hope you guys like this change!

I also think that I want to have a mass breeding event on April 22 since the Orianne Society celebrates Earth Day as "Herp Day" and generally has a large fundraiser. "Herp" is just a general term for reptiles and amphibians since the study of these animals is known as herpetology. Let me know if any of you would be interested in joining in a breeding event like this!

Edited by igloo9201

would like to join!

Username: Mremaknu

Scroll name: Mremaknu

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: MORE NHIOS FOR THE NHIO GODS (yes)

On 3/24/2019 at 12:55 PM, igloo9201 said:

@Homicida Thank you! I offered a dummy egg. (:

Accepted.

Just one question more, I would like to have an egg from the current gen (8th) that will be including my lineage. Is that possible? 

Thank you

@Mremaknu accepted! I will add you to the members list.

@Homicida once I get an 8th gen it will include your lineage, and I will make sure to give you an 8g egg once I have one. It will still be some time till we have 8G eggs though. 

On 3/25/2019 at 11:26 PM, igloo9201 said:

@Mremaknu accepted! I will add you to the members list.

@Homicida once I get an 8th gen it will include your lineage, and I will make sure to give you an 8g egg once I have one. It will still be some time till we have 8G eggs though. 

Thank you and i am optimistic its gonne reach soon since there are more and more people joining.😁

I did my big weekly breeding, and got one 2nd gen egg and two 3rd gen eggs. ^ - ^

I also wanted everyone to know that if any of you want to get eggs from each new generation we reach, I would be more than happy to provide them! Just let me know if you want to have some nice high-gen eggs to show off and I'll put you on the waiting list.

Also, if any members of the lineage don't have a lot of dragons to breed or struggle with catching their own CBs, you can help out a ton by taking in other people's eggs! If you take CBs or bred eggs onto your scroll, that means that we as a group have more egg slots for more indigos! If anyone wants to help out in this way, let me know.

I haven't been as active on DC as I would like lately, but I am still steadily working on the lineage! We aren't too far off from having another 5th Gen. Slow but steady! I could really use some more CBs, or 2nd gens, if anyone has any to spare.

Edited by igloo9201