igloo9201

Indigo Even-Gen Charity Lineage

🐍 Introduction 🐍

16982783828_602bcd9398_b.jpg

The Indigo Even-Gen Project will be a project using purebred Nhiostrife Wyverns. Our goal is to make as big of an even gen as we can! Every dragon included in the project will have the surname "Indigo," so we will be building a huge clan of our potato-loving friends. The surname Indigo is a way to honor Eastern Indigo Snakes, a federally threatened snake species! Indigo snakes are awesome for a lot of reasons. They live in an ecosystem that actually needs to be set on fire periodically in order to thrive, they live alongside endangered tortoises by using their burrows as homes, and their favorite food is venomous snakes. Nhiostrife Wyverns are reminiscent of indigo snakes because of their purple and blue color palette (the color indigo is a shade of purplish blue), as well as their slender bodies. Nhiostrifes also have incredibly hot, blue fire - which represents indigo snakes' fiery ecosystem! For every generation of this lineage, I and any other donors I can find will donate $1 to the Orianne Society, a group dedicated to saving Eastern Indigo Snakes, Gopher Tortoises, and other reptiles and amphibians!

🐍How Will It Work? 🐍

We are starting the project with a 5 Generation even-gen that I own. This is what we will be building upon. Members of the project will work to build even gens that will match the current generation of the core line. Once they have an egg that matches the current generation - 5, to start with - it will be sent to me and I will breed it into the main line. Eggs will have to be reported and confirmed in the thread, and then the teleport link will be PMed to me.

If you don't want to help with the project but still like PB Nhiostrife even gens, then you're in luck! We will have a list of breeders who are willing to breed and gift eggs to non-members.

🐍 Rules 🐍

1. ALL dragons involved in the lineage must have the surname "Indigo." This means that if you find a nice PB Nhiostrife even gen in the AP, or have 2nd gen PB Nhios that you didn't breed, the dragon can't be used for the project. Every dragon in the lineage must be an Indigo. So if you already have an even gen or PB 2nd gens, you will have to rename the parents.You can name your dragons anything you like as long as the word Indigo is at the end!
  2. Each egg laid must be reported in the thread! Eggs must be reported, confirmed, and PMed to me in order to be bred into the main line!
  3. No killing, biting, freezing, abandoning, or earthquake Indigo eggs/hatchlings needed for the lineage. Once one egg has been bred and kept from each pair, you are free to abandon or trade Indigo eggs. I just want to avoid people setting back progress by abandoning/tradings eggs that could be used to further the lineage. Killing/biting/freezing/earthquaking is never allowed.
  4. No inbreeding.
  5. Feel free to collaborate with breeding in the thread! Discuss who should breed with who, etc.

🐍 Forms 🐍

I would like to join!

Username:

Scroll name:

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?:

I want an egg!

Preferred Generation:

Do you agree to not kill, abandon, bite, abandon, freeze, earthquake, or regift this egg?:

I would like to report an egg!

Generation:

Lineage Link:

I would like to report and confirm an egg to be bred into the core line!

Generation:

Lineage Link:

Have you PMed the teleport link?:

I would like to make a donation!

Amount:

Receipt (blur out personal information):

Edited by igloo9201

🐍 Clan Information 🐍

Current Generation: 7

Donations Made to the Orianne Society: $7

Amount Owed: $0

Current Number of Members: 9

Databases:

Indigos that Need Mates

Banners:

By Eeveecat1248: 

Indigo Project Banner.png

Edited by igloo9201

I would like to join!

Username: Mnkn10

Scroll name: Mnkn10

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Yes

Accepted, Mnkn10!

EDIT: I just went through my Indigos and I have enough pairs to make another 5 gen. It will take me a while to plan it out and prepare it but we're set up to make progress at least! I have some CB nhio eggs right now, if anyone wants to take them so I can focus on breeding, just let me know.

Edited by igloo9201

On 29/04/2018 at 9:43 AM, igloo9201 said:

EDIT: I just went through my Indigos and I have enough pairs to make another 5 gen. It will take me a while to plan it out and prepare it but we're set up to make progress at least! I have some CB nhio eggs right now, if anyone wants to take them so I can focus on breeding, just let me know.

Could you send me one?

2 hours ago, Mnkn10 said:

Could you send me one?

I PMed you the teleport link! I also had some eggs hatch today so I should be free to do a fair bit of breeding.

I would like to join!

Username: MelanieMartin

Scroll name: MelanieMartin

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: No

On 4/30/2018 at 9:02 PM, MelanieMartin said:

I would like to join!

Username: MelanieMartin

Scroll name: MelanieMartin

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: No

Accepted! Welcome to the clan!

EDIT: I currently have quite a few CB eggs so again, if anyone wants them, feel free to let me know and I'll send them over so I can keep catching more!

Edited by igloo9201

I would like to join!

Username: dark_sama

Scroll name: xxXxDark_samaxXxx

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: yes

(This looks fun, and I love that its for a good cause!)

Glad to see us all making some progress! Congrats to Melanie on your first egg! Dark_sama has been added to the members list as well.

I'm only a few weeks away from getting a 6th gen egg, so that's exciting as well! I'm also working on a fourth gen that I will probably give to a member of the lineage.

Edited by igloo9201

Small update (idk if double posting is still not allowed for updates?), I'm really close to having another 5th gen egg but my pair hasn't bred for two weeks haha, hopefully I'll be able to get a 6th gen soon!

I would like to report an egg!

Generation: 2

Lineage Link: Click

(I wanted to have more to report, but my dragons are being stubborn about laying eggs, haha)

I love that you guys are making progress! Don't worry about being slow, stubborn wyverns are something I'm really familiar with.

Dark_Sama, the names you gave your dragons are really cute, but I ask that you rename them so "Indigo" is at the end of their names! See rule #1. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I just want the names to be consistent.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, igloo9201 said:

I love that you guys are making progress! Don't worry about being slow, stubborn wyverns are something I'm really familiar with.

Dark_Sama, the names you gave your dragons are really cute, but I ask that you rename them so "Indigo" is at the end of their names! See rule #1. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I just want the names to be consistent.

I was giving them place-holder names and meant to go back and rename them, sorry about that! ^^;

We Have Reached A New Generation!

Generation: 6

Link: 7PVyz

I will now update the Clan News post!

Edited by igloo9201

I would like to join!

Username: camea42123

Scroll name: camea42123

Do you want to breed on request for non-members?: Sure :)

I added Camea to the Members list!

I also edited rule #3. Let me know if the rule is still unclear/confusing and I'll try to make it better.

Edited by igloo9201