TJ09

2018-04-22 - April Dragon Release

These little guys are so cute! I love the look of the drake so far and I'm excited to see what the pygmy will look like as it gets older. :D Thank you @Infinis and @TCA for these cute dragons! And thanks to anyone else involved in the projects if they haven't been revealed yet. 

Oh, that little pygmy baby is adorable! I was able to get two more of the pygmy eggs on the hourly drop, which gives me 3 of them and 2 of the drakes. Now I am locked again until my bred eggs hatch.

What a nice surprise!  Thanks TJ and spriter(s) :D

A pygmy wyrm or amphiptere? I wonder if there's a new zombie sprite ready for it.

Yay! Another release to keep pur fingers nimble and warmed up for the Birthday Party. I alway like releases for any reason.  ;)

Enjoy!

AH HECK I'm all egg locked...

These guys look great though - hopefully I can get one of each, at least!

The hatchlings are adorable! Thank you to both TJ and the spriters! :D 

Hooray for another pygmy subtype!  I am guessing these are wyrms given the description.  I wonder if that means there will be another pygmy zombie type available as well.

Anyways, got a full set except for one mis-click that I am stuck with for another few hours.

Edited by Nectaris

I hate that I always work Saturday nights.  My shift start right at 12am DC time too.

I was not expecting a release today anyway and had to dump some eggs - congrats to whomever will find the CB Chrono in the AP!

Now I'm stuck waiting on two ERs to hatch - but they're an avatar and a shimmer, so that'll be a while :P

The drake bab reminds me of s2 Caligenes right now.   I'm excited for them both to grow up!

Pygmies!  And Drakes!  Hurrah!!  And are we going to have a pygmy wyrm?  or eastern?  Eeee, so exciting! 

Can't wait to catch some!  -- managed to grab 2 little drake eggs, now I need my other 6 eggs to HATCH before I can get more.  Come on, eggies...just a little faster...

Edited by Kelkelen

They look lovely, but where are they? I only see old eggs in the biomes. :(

But it's great to have some more drakes and pygmies, thank you, TJ, and well done, spriters!

ETA: Ok, found them among the regular eggs. (y)

Edited by walkinslow

thank you for the news but i not find any new egg ...:( appear always this message :

As you trudge through the scorching desert, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

2 minutes ago, sakurakid said:

thank you for the news but i not find any new egg ...:( appear always this message :

As you trudge through the scorching desert, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

That's because they're all taken! :o

Try checking closer to the :5 minute marks (:25, :30, so on and so forth). That's when eggs drop.

1 minute ago, Alrexwolf said:

That's because they're all taken! :o

Try checking closer to the :5 minute marks (:25, :30, so on and so forth). That's when eggs drop.

thank you  for the advice! i to try!^w^

Ugh, I hope I can get the two remaining pygmies I need soon, they're really hard to find now that i can't blind-click before the page loads.