TJ09

2018-04-22 - April Dragon Release

Wew lad these are going quick!  Glad I left my scroll open, I had a suspicion there was going to be a release. 

Yay! :D A little release! I can't wait to see what these little munchkins look like when they get slightly bigger. Thanks TJ! ^_^

Oh, I almost missed this. Good thing I didn't!

I grabbed one of the drakes, but now I'm locked for a few hours! I'd hoped there would be a release today and I kept telling myself not to grab more eggs, but I couldn't resist. And now here I am. :P

11 people must be lost because I see folks in the Coast and Alpine right now o_0

My Paper egg finally hatched and I grabbed another pygmy, I now have 2 of each new release and I am locked for at least 17 hours. Happy hunting to everyone else!

Thank you for the new release! :-)

Normally I can´t catch new release eggs but these were pretty easy to catch. Probably a lucky day for me.

All others good luck with catching!

Was actually trying to get more of the flower ones from last month, but I went through two drops and got two of each of the new dragons! :D

Now, I can happily go to sleep knowing I have the new eggies.

Cool, thanks for the release. Really easy catch, locked myself with them. Happy to see uncommon breeding groups as always. I am getting really inactive on DC though and am worried I'll miss new releases, so I clicked follow on the News section, that works as I am expecting it to, right?

7 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

Cool, thanks for the release. Really easy catch, locked myself with them. Happy to see uncommon breeding groups as always. I am getting really inactive on DC though and am worried I'll miss new releases, so I clicked follow on the News section, that works as I am expecting it to, right?

Yep! Just make sure in your notification settings that you enable email notifications so you get an email each time there is a news thread. ^_^ Then you'll never miss out on a new release and you'll be able to grab the eggs as quickly as you can. :D 

3 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Yep! Just make sure in your notification settings that you enable email notifications so you get an email each time there is a news thread. ^_^ Then you'll never miss out on a new release and you'll be able to grab the eggs as quickly as you can. :D 

Wow, it's good you told me that! I might have had the settings wrong if it was just set to notification. I notice there's straight up a mailing list check box in there as well, that's good. 

Glad I could help, @Mangrit. ^_^

I can't wait to see what the hatchlings look like when they hatch. I'm especially curious about this pygmy with the stripe. I hope the adult is striped. We don't have a pygmy with stripes yet so I'm interested to see something with a bit more of a pattern. :D Hopefully the stripe carries through to the adult! 

For the first time, I've managed to catch 4 of each of the new ones. 

Thank you TJ and the Spriters.  

Great to have a new tiny dragon, it's been a long time.

Thanks for the release!

Fortunately this one seems to be easier than the previous one. Managed to grab both already and now I'm locked.

I’m the morning we will have hatchies to judge. Hopefully the adults turn out okay.