TJ09

2018-04-22 - April Dragon Release

I just noticed something, the new pygmy is the only pygmy besides the Pumpkin that doesn't have 'pygmy' in it's name. All the other pygmies have that designation in their name in their description, but this one is just 'Red-Tailed Wyrms'.

On 4/25/2018 at 12:38 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

They do! I want to hoard them now. 

Now I want to hoard them too. 

1 hour ago, Raikielia said:

Oh, man ... I completely missed this release. :(

Don't worry too much, the eggs are fairly common. Check Desert, Forest and Jungle for "This tiny egg has a red streak" (the pygmy) and Forest and Jungle for "This egg has a rough shell" (drake).

Ooohhhh only 7 hours until my first hatchlings can grow up! Not that my dragons have actually been growing up on time lately, but I'm excited! I have 6 pygmies and 6 drakes now.

I have ten of each of these little guys now. :D Halfway to my CB scroll goal with them. I've got a couple of free egg slots at the moment so I'm going to try to grab some more. ^_^ I love the look of them and can't wait to start breeding the pygmy wyrms especially!

I just grabbed the last pygmy egg that I need for my scroll goals. I now have 8 of each. I will probably pick up a few more because I have only managed to get one Z coded egg of each breed so far and would like to have at least one pair of each.

Thanks again to TJ, Infi, and TCA for this release. I am always glad to see more variety in the non-standard breeding groups and these are awesome additions. Cute little red noodles and fierce Godzilla-like drakes. Who could ask for anything more?

I'm still working on my scroll goals (because I need a lot)...fortunately they are not hard to get.  Thanks to TCA, Infinis, and TJ of course!

Had a few grow up. Looking forward to May's release.

The Red-Tailed Wyrms and Tatterdrakes are both great additions to DC and I'm happy that mine are now adults!

My first ones won't grow up for another 2 hours or so, but I'm so excited people are starting to get adults! 

Got two of each! I'm happy!! Got two greens while waiting, so that was an extra bonus O.o Thank you TJ and spriters for this set!!

Both grew up really great! I love the design for them, and will definitely be picking up a few more of the Tatterwings :3 Awesome work, artists ^^

My new Dragons are progressing nicely, thank you very much...

I have adults I have adults wheeee! Two Tatterdrakes and one Red-Tailed Wyrm are adults so far. This was a wonderful release, I really really like getting more 'breeding-restricted' types into the cave!

So if the pygmies are Wyrms, does that mean we'll have another zombie to try for?

20 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

So if the pygmies are Wyrms, does that mean we'll have another zombie to try for?

It should. Since pygmy lindwyrm and pygmy wyvern and pygmy wingless are all distinct subtypes of zombie, there's no reason why pygmy wyrm would be different. We won't know for sure until somebody actually turns a Red-Tailed Wyrm into a zombie, though.

5 minutes ago, songwithnosoul said:

It should. Since pygmy lindwyrm and pygmy wyvern and pygmy wingless are all distinct subtypes of zombie, there's no reason why pygmy wyrm would be different. We won't know for sure until somebody actually turns a Red-Tailed Wyrm into a zombie, though.

Hurrah! Hopefully it'll be like Baikalas all over again. :) 

Like a couple of others have said, I'm really excited to get more pygmies/drakes to increase the breeding options for some pretty new lineages! :D Can't wait to start breeding these guys once they grow up! (Which is only an hour or so now, it looks like. Yay!)

A couple of hours until I get my first adults.  Watching, waiting...