RainbowTheAlbinoServal

Rainbow's various art

Posted the edgiest thing I've ever done on CS. Viewer discretion is advised, as it contains cartoon gore and blood.

image.php?id=3119269&size=large&format=a

just the introduction of a character named Brightingflame and my first time trying to draw a flaming tree. 

she did that to the tree 

image.php?id=3123091&size=large&format=a

Alliance avatar, as a contest entry for an alliance on WP.

Edited by RainbowTheAlbinoServal

image.php?id=3127691&size=large&format=a

I would scream if someone draws her

but please do that

Nemia looks like a really cool character, those colors look so fancy somehow! Nice art all around. :)

419561050_nemiacolorcorrected.thumb.png.a393e8373fd50341355a82547fd6c09c.png

whatever happened to this lovely lady

you've made some really good progress, and there are some good facial expressions in here! lots of interesting creature designs too

Edited by Tehpikachu

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I ACTUALLY STALKED UR THREAD AND LIKE

I never thought that you would look through my thread but aaaa

(i forgot a few markings in the ref should be fixed now)

i remember what you said in the 2017 easter thread ❤️ it meant a lot

i edited the face markings on my drawing, and also changed some colors a little, but i can change that back if you'd prefer

image.php?id=3131375&size=large&format=a

First base! Wooohooo!
This isn't really an original species, more of a completely different sub-species of Flight Rising's Wildclaws but whatever. They're an open species.

All I ask is that you don't make profit out of this or claim it as your own. You can do whatever you want with it. If you use it offsite you have to credit me.

These guys have tons of horns types and eye colors, most commonly found are the flight eyes and normal straight horns. There's only one recorded case of rainbow eyes, gradient eyes are rare (not counting the Time eyes and the Blood eyes). Ears are most often big but there's one recorded case of medium ears and there might be one with small ears in the future.
They act a lot like cats, tho more vicious. They use both their arm wings and wings to fly.
I have a bunch of cat-wildclaw characters.. Hmm.. Should I make some reference sheets for them?

image.php?id=3136753&size=large&format=a

"Just some niche arts. Not sure if I did this right, the wings also looks a little weird but whatever

This is a design I came up with in the making of this. She will be apart of the Sunken Tribe and will live on the Whale Island."

-literally copied from the thread on CS