Moonwick

What are your favorite eggs?

Curious about another thing yet again. I searched for this topic and couldn't find a thing.

One of my favorite things about DC is each egg for each dragon is unique and most are pretty aesthetically pleasing.

So, I'm not sure if the question has been purely asked, but what eggs are your favorite? If you can't decide, just think if you could freeze eggs and collect them, which ones would you consider collectible? Give a reason if you like! 

For me, I love the gold and silver Shimmerscale eggs and Carina eggs. When I'm in the AP usually vibrant eggs like Aria and Risensong eggs catch my eye. 💙 Holiday events are usually fun because of that pretty wall of holiday eggs in the AP too. ^^

I love the diamondwing eggs but I'm really sad that the adult sprite doesn't look quite the same as the egg.

I really like the Shimmerscale eggs too, they are beautiful. I usually really like eggs that are pretty but simple, not too cluttered... I like the Bauta's egg, the golden ridges look so delicate and pretty. The Guardian of Nature's egg is simple and shiny and I really love that specific shade of blue. I think most of the holiday eggs are pretty, but my favorite is definitely Heartstealing, I love how shiny it is and to me it sort of looks like glass, and of course the little heart shapes are adorable.

Mageia, Spessartine, Golden Wyvern, golden Shimmerscale,

Carina, blue Fire Gem, Frostbite, Skywing, Ice,

blue Striped, Hellhorse, Shadow Walker, Mistletoe

Also, from Easter: Festival_of_Eggs_2010_01.gif Festival_of_Eggs_2010_19.gif Festival_of_Eggs_2012_18.png Festival_of_Eggs_2012_39.png FoE_2015_62.png and FoE_2018_24.gif

Not saying I didn't like the other eggs, just these are my favourites :D

I love the GoN, Carina, Yellow-Crowned, Kingcrowne, Chrono, Heartstealing, and Aegis eggs!

I can't help but like the shiny, detailed ones. That includes:

Bauta egg Storm-Rider egg Xenowyrm egg variations rotator Yellow-Crowned egg Striped River egg Spinel-Wyvern-egg-rotator Setsong egg Sapphire egg Nebula egg Monarch egg Silver Shimmer-scale egg Magma egg Kingcrowne egg Guardian of Nature egg Carina egg Red Dorsal egg Avatar of Change egg Aeon Wyvern egg Radiant Angel egg Heartseeker egg Garland egg Aegis egg Holly egg

I'm drawn to shiny and/or unique eggs. My favorites at the moment: Aegis, Shimmerscale (especially Silver), Tinsel (especially Gold), Heartstealing, Setsong/Risensong, Thalassa, Sweetling, Witchlight, Soulpeace, GoN, and Sapphire. 

black capped, khusa, olive, pyralsprite, sweetling, pumpkin! 

Black Capped Teimarr egg  Khusa egg Olive egg Pyralspite-egg-rotator Sweetling egg Pumpkin egg

i really like fall colors hehe

Fire Gem, Avatar of Change, Guardian of Nature, Radiant Angel, Sapphire, Pyralsprite, Gold, Azure Glacewing, Blusang, Magma, Nexus, Snow and garland.

I have a Paper egg starting to hatch right now, I forgot how awesome it's hatching sequence is! It definitely needs to be counted as one of my favorite eggs simply because of the 'paper folding back' hatching sequence. 

Azure_Glacewing_egg.gif -- The Azure Glacewing egg is super pretty, and probably my favorite looking of the lot. I'd buy them as earrings or a necklace. 

I also really like the Guardian of Nature egg: Guardian_of_Nature_egg.gif

16 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I have a Paper egg starting to hatch right now, I forgot how awesome it's hatching sequence is! It definitely needs to be counted as one of my favorite eggs simply because of the 'paper folding back' hatching sequence. 

Oh yeah, that's really cute! I remember admiring that little detail myself.

2 hours ago, wonderwanders2 said:

Fire Gems, especially blue and green.  Love the hatching sequence too. Fire-Gem-egg-rotator.gif

Totally agree there. I don't have enough Fire Gems really, considering I love all their artwork a lot.

Y'all are picking out some really nice ones! I think it's cool to appreciate the eggs themselves since they are mostly what we look at everyday on the site, and we have to keep staring at them til they hatch, lol. 😊

These are some of my favorites, I had more than I thought XD

Blusang_Lindwurm_egg.pngAntarean_egg.gifAvatar_of_Change_egg.gifFalconiform_Wyvern_egg.pngGuardian_of_Nature_egg.gifXenowyrm_egg_variations_rotator.gifRadiant_Angel_egg.pngSoulpeace_egg.gif

Edited by SkyKimimota

I would have so many egg collections - probably more eggs than adult dragons, to be honest. They're just so pretty.

Sapphires, magelight pygmys, soulpeaces, blunas, and Yellow Crownes get a special shout out from me.

There are SO many great egg designs...

but if I had to choose one, it'd be the Hellfire egg. Hellfire_Wyvern_egg.gif

Oh wow, tough question!

My favourites would have to be

latest?cb=20170828210236 Carina, latest?cb=20171225071828 Garland, Guardian_of_Nature_egg.gif GON, Lunar_Heralds_indigo_egg.gif Lunar Herald, Setsong_egg.gif Setsong, Thalassa_Xenowyrm_egg.gif Thalassa, latest?cb=20170930230350 Bauta

Oh and I love the hatching sequences of the Spirit Wards and Shadow Walkers.

The Glaucus Drake eggs are my favorite. I love the different shades of blue. :) Grown Glaucus Drakes are one of my favorite types of dragon, too!

Celestial cracking sequences is one of my favorites, if not my favorite.

My favorite EGGS are Hellfire eggs. I am not fond of the adults that much, though, so I haven't collected a lot. The Hellhorse egg, what with it's Hellfire parent, also looks amazing. Hellfire eggs have this amazing chunky rock look, with a lovely reddish sheen, really giving it the feel of an egg made of Hellfire. Same with Hellhorse eggs.

Just gonna name some that really makes me go oooooooooohhhh (i love all the eggs tho they’re like ?? so cute and im weak)

• Bauta eggs
  • Aeon wyvern eggs
  • Thalassa xenowyrm eggs
  • Aegis eggs
  • Solstice eggs
  • Storm dragon eggs
  • Candelabra eggs
  • Avatar of Creation/Change/Destruction eggs