rayheart

Jurassic World Alive

Has anyone started playing it yet? Well , I am. It is pretty much like Pokemon Go but with dinosaurs . You fly  around with a drone and collect dnas from the dinosaurs popping around you. You must walk around to find out new dinos and supply drops. There are lots of kinds of dinos you can  get. Their rarity goes like ; Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary. 

There are supply drops everywhere  ( they are like pokestops ). You get darts / batteries / gold from Supply drops. Darts for getting DNA from dinosaurs and battery to control the drone while dino is moving . After you reach a certain amount of DNAS you can revive the dinos you get dna from. There are mutations you can get by mixing the two dinos like Indominus rex, but some mutations are hard to get .

The PvP system

Its a turned based combat system and it auto finds an oppenent. Whoever defeats the 3x dinos of their oppenent wins. There are lots of different kinds of skills , so you have to think before you move. The battles are online , not pc controlled player dinos. There are different arenas where you can climb and unlock new dino dnas which makes me want to play more because its actually competitive at a point which gives you a goal. You get incubators from each victory and their rarity depends on your luck and they can include very good stuff like T-Rex DNA. The Incubators have different timers to open, the rarer it is the more time it has to open it. 

The Dino spawns are pretty good , You see dinos around but if you move around more will  pop. 

In some stores its not released , yet. You can change your location to download it if you want to give it a try . I use IOS btw. 

So, lets discuss what we get and do. :) 

Edited by rayheart

Caught many rares today and close to get epic rex. Just realized if you watch the videos at supply drops you get extra loots which is good.

I hadn't heard of this, but it sounds like fun so I just downloaded it. :D I'm going to give it a go and see what it's like.

It says for me it hasn't come out yet? :unsure:

7 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

It says for me it hasn't come out yet? :unsure:

It's still quite new so maybe it hasn't been released everywhere yet. I think your best bet would be to look on their website or social media. I was able to download the game successfully and I've started having a poke around in it. I've found a Einiosaurus so far. Everything is a bit clunky and connectivity is a bit of an issue so far, but it seems to be working otherwise. 

It hasn't been out in some countries , yet. I got mine from Australia Appstore. 

I managed to create some epic mutations , actually I found them in wild and collected their DNAS. Can't wait to get Indominus Rex. Its gonna be so many raptor farming but it is ok because  they spawn quite often in the evenings where I live. I havent created a Rex tho. 

Only thing that is kinda down for me is the battling limit , once you get 4x incubators from battling , you cant battle till you open one of them which is annoying because I really enjoy the battles. I managed to climb the 3rd arena something called Mt. something :) The lava mountain.

@StormWizard212  I never had a connection issue so far.  

Game is pretty new and they have been adding more dinos and features . I hope they can add some kind of  buildings we can battle or get missions etc...

Edited by rayheart

Oh finally! After a month after everyone else, it finally came out for me!

aye we have a couple of people playing here now :)  I even formed a whatsapp group :P