Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrystalMysteria

Hello

I am not new to dragcave.net but just new to its Forums. my Scroll is CrystalRoseWolf, maybe one day I can change my name on this scroll, but for now its okay. 

I am a Demon Kitsune (fox) Furry. My hobbies are gaming, drawing (digital and traditional), crocheting, photography, roleplaying, etc.
 My favorite animal is the Fox right next to Bats and Wolves. 

Umm I think that is all about me for now 0w0

How is everyone!?

Hello and welcome! Many members agree with you and would like to change their scrollnames, please post your support in this thread if you would like to add to the discussion! You might also enjoy our Role Playing subforum.

I'm tired, it's been a long day of work, but it's nice to get on the forums at the end of the day and see how everyone's doing. How are you? :) 

On 4/20/2018 at 12:47 AM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Many members agree with you and would like to change their scrollnames, please post your support in this thread if you would like to add to the discussion! You might also enjoy our Role Playing subforum.

I'm tired, it's been a long day of work, but it's nice to get on the forums at the end of the day and see how everyone's doing. How are you? :) 

Sweet, thank you for the links, I will post there soon! My day is pretty good so far, how about yours?

On 4/20/2018 at 12:49 AM, Whirlaway said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Hey Hey! Thank you for the warm welcome!

On 4/20/2018 at 1:07 AM, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! See you around!

Thank you so much! Hope to see you around too!

On 4/20/2018 at 11:19 AM, DreamingDragons101 said:

Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forum! Let me know if you need some help. 😉

Hey Hey! Thank you so much and will do!

On 4/20/2018 at 1:39 PM, dark_sama said:

Hey there fellow furry! I'm a raccoon myself! :3

Hope you have fun here!

Oooo, Yay! hello Fellow Furry! Yay! I think raccoon are so sure cute! I Hope I have fun here too!

3 hours ago, TheHaunting1 said:

Welcome to the forums! :D I hope you have a fun time!

Thank you! I think I will have lots of fun! Whoot!