angelicdragonpuppy

ANSWERED:Sort tradeables by scroll order

Right now when you use teleport, your choices seem to appear in Capital Alphabetic --> Lowercase Alphabetic order (not sure where numbers fall). Would it be possible to instead display dragons in the order they appear on your scroll? I routinely sort things to put whatever I want to trade at the top for easy keeping track of, but as soon as I go to actually make teleports everything is mixed in again and I have to check lineages ("Is that the CB Thalassa I put at the top of my scroll, or the pretty lined one I put at the bottom?!?")

Numbers first, actually.

I'd appreciate the scroll sort order for teleport, influence, incubate ..

Oh, yes, PLEASE! I don't usually memorize the codes on my dragon so... making sure that I am influincing or incubating the right egg when I have multiples of the same breed is a trick!

The same goes for when it is a dragon I am looking to trade.

I,like others, often keep my trade fodders at the top of my scroll, so this would make them pretty obvious.

I would LOVE this idea.

Edited by JavaTigress

I fully support this! I do the same as ADP, with dragons I intend to trade or gift going at the top of my scroll. So it is confusing to have them in a different order in teleport.

Also, as Ruby Eyes says, it would be nice for other actions such as influence in particular. It would save me a lot of clicking to see lineages to be sure I am influencing the right egg to be that gender. I often have more than one egg of a breed on my scroll at once.

I’d definitely like this for Influence and Incubate for sure!

Definite support! For all bsa places. I very often have to tab back and forth making sure that I influence the correct egg. I've never actually paid much attention to the order in teleport, but it does seem logical that they should follow your scroll order.

I definitely support this! It's just a little thing, but it would save a bit of inconvenience and a few extra clicks checking. I'd like the teleport (and other BSA screens) to be consistent with the way the dragons are ordered on scrolls. :)

Support from me, too. I might not have that kind of order on my scroll, but I've been know to confuse two (or more) eggs of the same breed if their order got changed when putting them up for teleport. Which... can lead to unexpected results. XD Of course, I've gotten into the habit of checking the codes now at least twice (if there's more than one egg of the breed I want to teleport) out of sheer self-defense, but I'd still like to get around without it.

Anywhere that dragons show up that's in an unclear order is probably more of a bug than an intentional choice, so feel free to report any and all of them.

39 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Anywhere that dragons show up that's in an unclear order is probably more of a bug than an intentional choice, so feel free to report any and all of them.

At least for me, I use the Legacy Breed Sort but all of my growing dragons are listed by their code (at least that is what I assume). This happens with Precognition, Stun, Teleport, Influence, Incubate, Influence and Ward. I would like for the growing dragons on BSA pages to be sorted like my scroll (Legacy breed) if that is possible, if only because it makes it easier to remember which egg was which and it would go along with the sorting of my scroll.

I was actually getting ready to create a thread about this since I always get confused when I try to teleport, influence, or incubate my eggs/hatchlings. I can also confirm the following BSAs use the code sorting rather than the selected scroll sort.

• Precognition
  • Stun
  • Teleport
  • Influence
  • Incubate
  • Bite
  • Ward

@TJ09 It seems like this issue has been around for a long while. I found this thread mentioning the same issue in 2013. Any chance it can get fixed soon?