Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FireIceHellHound

Hi, All

Hello, I'm FireIceHellHound I am a lot new to this whole forum thing, so please forgive me for any mistakes I may make.
I'm a young woman from Nevada, Who is 25 years old, I love Pokemon, Digimon, watching anime, reading manga, traneing my dog in agility, being with my cat, talking to my bird, and being out in nature. I have played Dragon Cave on and off for about seven years now and  just haven't desired to be active in the forums until recently. I am a little shy but I warm up to new people relatively quickly and can be really friendly and outgoing at times. I like to play video games about the magical and mythical or just fantasy like Spyro, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and 
Skyrim. My dream is to one day be a Vet and help the SPCA, I have aysma and a little bit of an anxiety issue in large crowds but I never let that stop me from doing what I want to do. 

Hello and welcome! Have you heard about the remastered Spyro: Reignited game coming out? It's the original trilogy updated for this hardware generation's consoles. I'm not enthused enough to buy it, though the original trilogy was my favorite. I wasn't as much of a fan once Universal got the rights, I preferred Insomniac. And Skyrim's been brought out at least eight times, so I'm only playing it once. :P 

On 4/13/2018 at 10:25 AM, FireIceHellHound said:

I have aysma and a little bit of an anxiety issue in large crowds but I never let that stop me from doing what I want to do. 

It's hard not letting your faults hold you back, I struggle with that. Always be bold. :) 

Hello and welcome to Dragon Cave and its forums!

6 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Have you heard about the remastered Spyro: Reignited game coming out? It's the original trilogy updated for this hardware generation's consoles. I'm not enthused enough to buy it, though the original trilogy was my favorite. I wasn't as much of a fan once Universal got the rights, I preferred Insomniac. And Skyrim's been brought out at least eight times, so I'm only playing it once. :P 

It's hard not letting your faults hold you back, I struggle with that. Always be bold. :) 

Yes I have heard about the remaster Spyro not sure about buying  it yet or not