Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shrineghost

I'm new!! To the forum, at least

Hi, I'm shrineghost! I'm a girl from Brazil, will be 25 years old next Tuesday, I love watching anime and reading manga on my free time. 

I have been rising dragons on DC since last August and everyday I'm having a lot of fun. I'm a bit shy, so participating on the forums scared me to the bone, but I think it's time to surpass that and enjoy this side of the game as well.

More info about me will be on my profile as soon as I figure out how to edit it, but for now, nice to meet you!! 

Hello and welcome! What anime do you like to watch? 

You can edit your profile now that I've approved your account. :) 

Welcome to the forums and happy early birthday!

3 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! What anime do you like to watch? 

You can edit your profile now that I've approved your account. :) 

Thank you for approving it!! And I like to watch anime with good character development and touching plots. Currently, I'm enjoying Sukitte ii na yo, and before that I fell so hard for The Ancient Magus Bride ♡

3 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Welcome to the forums and happy early birthday!

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you! People here are nice :)

20 minutes ago, shrineghost said:

Thank you for approving it!! And I like to watch anime with good character development and touching plots. Currently, I'm enjoying Sukitte ii na yo, and before that I fell so hard for The Ancient Magus Bride ♡

You're welcome! Thank you for the new anime to research!

12 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

You're welcome! Thank you for the new anime to research!

I hope you enjoy them! If you ever want other suggestions, PM and I'll be very glad to find something for you!! 

Welcome to Dragon Cave Forum!!!

Yes, it is fun here in the forum and there is a lot of friendly people always willing to help you out. Hope you have fun.

Bienvenido  ... :nyan:

May you enjoy the forums as much as collecting these beautiful dragons.

Feliz Cumpleaños 

para el martes     

Welcome! I used to be scared of the forums too, but there are lots of nice people here. c:

6 hours ago, DreamingDragons101 said:

Welcome to Dragon Cave Forum!!!

Yes, it is fun here in the forum and there is a lot of friendly people always willing to help you out. Hope you have fun.

Thank you!! I'm already liking it very much :)

4 hours ago, orphaned said:

Bienvenido  ... :nyan:

May you enjoy the forums as much as collecting these beautiful dragons.

Feliz Cumpleaños 

para el martes     

The dragons are so gorgeous, Florets have just came out and are one of my faves already

Y muchas gracias!! Hahaha

4 hours ago, dark_sama said:

Welcome! I used to be scared of the forums too, but there are lots of nice people here. c:

I'm always like that when entering a new community online, but I love DC so much that I needed to talk to other people who love it as well hahaha

And yes!! People here are being so nice to me ;v; 

3 minutes ago, shrineghost said:

I'm always like that when entering a new community online, but I love DC so much that I needed to talk to other people who love it as well hahaha

And yes!! People here are being so nice to me ;v; 

That's good! I like to think everyone here is a friendly bunch c:

If you'd ever like some help with scroll goals, let me know! I like breeding gifts for others >u<

22 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

I'm glad you're enjoying DC so much! Welcome and have fun! :D

Than you!! 

20 minutes ago, dark_sama said:

That's good! I like to think everyone here is a friendly bunch c:

If you'd ever like some help with scroll goals, let me know! I like breeding gifts for others >u<

OMG REALLY??? I'm steadily building my scroll, but Rares are always hard to get... Right now, I'm looking for Verdigris Copper and a Gold. If you could help me with any of them, I'd be so grateful!! 

Btw, I make the same offer to you! Here is my scroll, if you see anything you like, I'd love to breed and gift it to you ♡

22 minutes ago, shrineghost said:

Than you!! 

OMG REALLY??? I'm steadily building my scroll, but Rares are always hard to get... Right now, I'm looking for Verdigris Copper and a Gold. If you could help me with any of them, I'd be so grateful!! 

Btw, I make the same offer to you! Here is my scroll, if you see anything you like, I'd love to breed and gift it to you ♡

I don't mind at all, I like helping other people out! c:

As soon as I'm no longer egg-locked, I'd be happy to work on breeding those for you!

And if you like, I'd advise you to check out The Giving Tree thread! I've gotten a lot of dragons from generous donators there. :) 

14 hours ago, dark_sama said:

I don't mind at all, I like helping other people out! c:

As soon as I'm no longer egg-locked, I'd be happy to work on breeding those for you!

And if you like, I'd advise you to check out The Giving Tree thread! I've gotten a lot of dragons from generous donators there. :) 

That thread is incredible, I'll keep an eye on it! And thank you for being só gentle :)