VaydenStarless

Lost Dragons

I had two hellfire wyverns on my scroll. I did go inactive for quite a while( I.e years). The pair is no longer on my scroll but someone else's, how did this happen?? Is this possible or am I just losing it?

This shouldn't be possible, no. What makes you say that the pair is on someone else's scroll? If you've been inactive for years, how would you remember the codes of those specific dragons? If the dragons were named, it's possible someone else has taken the names now since they can disappear after periods of inactivity. 

You do have three Hellfires on your scroll, though. Are any of those dragons the ones you're talking about?

Edited by StormWizard212

Names haven't disappeared for a long time, so it would depend on how long of a hiatus we're talking about.

Edit: Went digging, still not sure exactly when names stopped being lost but this news topic from May 2014 talks about the name stealing idea that was supposed to replace it and never was. 

Edit Edit: Names haven't been removed since at least Jan 2013.  Have you been away that long?

Edited by DragonLady86

Most of the dragons on the OP's scroll are named, so...

Since the Hellfires on the OP's scroll are from 2010, it is very possible that the names went due to inactivity, They seemed to be active 2009-2011, and then not again until 2018. Not that I looked thru all the dragons for dates, but I went thru a fair amount.

Edited by PrincessLucy

Her issue is that she says the pair she had are on another scroll.

15 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Her issue is that she says the pair she had are on another scroll.

But how would you find them after 8 years if not by looking for their names? Surely not many people would memorize codes or even keep spreadsheets for a game they haven't visited for so long. So I'm thinking it was the names that got moved, not the dragons themselves, unless the OP states otherwise.

@VaydenStarless How did you look for those dragons? Did you check for their names, their codes, have them bookmarked somewhere?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My dragon lazuli Jaspers parents are on another scroll. The names are Van and Vana Hellsong. Thats a very specific name set but yes its entirely poasible that I just lost the names. I want to say this last bout of inactivity was at least two years.

I did not keep their codes but I remember many of my dragons names mainly because I have had to rename them two or three times. I was curious because I swore I had Van and Bana Hellsong on my scroll and went to look for them to breed so I could make another hellfire horse with one of their offspring but when I clicked them, it took me to another users scroll and that threw me for a loop! I generally keep pairs named like that so I can remember they bred well.

I appreciate all the answers and regardless of if they are moved or I just lost all my marbles ( every.single.one) I guess ill have to grab another xb pair and start over. 

And by clicked them,I mean went through Lazulis lineage because my older dragons are farther back than I wantes to scroll lol

@VaydenStarless Are you sure you didn't get the dragon on your scroll from the AP? Is it possible that the egg was abandoned and you checked out its lineage when you picked it up, then remembered them? Dragons can't move to other scrolls and it would be a very strange glitch it it happened. Given how long it has been, though, is it possible you're just remembering the dragons because they're parents of a dragon you picked up from the AP, not because you owned them yourself? 

Edited by StormWizard212

@StormWizard212

I do suppose that's possibly but I,do remember being so excited about their release and  snatching them and agonizing over the names because I wanted them to be the perfect set. If I remember correctly, they started my set breed pairings.