Draconiusultamius

Missing a dragon?

I grabbed a two-headed lindwyrm egg and went to check whether my previous lindwyrm had been the greyish or greenish variant, however, I couldn't find it on my scroll between the blunas and the UV.  I'm almost 99% sure I didn't kill or release it (as far as I'm concerned, I've released one dragon before, and that was before I grabbed my lindwyrm.  I also haven't killed any dragons since halloween and I don't think had any then).  It's possible that it traveled on my scroll, but I can't find it if it did.  This isn't the first time a dragon from my scroll has disappeared either.

For finding out if the Lindwyrm is still on your scroll, you can go to one of your groups, click "Add Dragons" and type "headed" in the filter. All your two-headed Lindwyrms should show up in the list.

I'm not seeing any Lindwyrms (other than growing) on your scroll either. Don't suppose you saved the codes anywhere?

Nor me. But I have never heard provable examples of adults disappearing without the help of naughty little relatives or vindictive/thoughtless friends, combined with leaving a scroll logged in when AFK.

25 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Nor me. But I have never heard provable examples of adults disappearing without the help of naughty little relatives or vindictive/thoughtless friends, combined with leaving a scroll logged in when AFK.

At least not without it affecting the userbase at large (like many years ago when when a database glitch deleted all creatures whose code started with x, y, or z, and a few with w ...)

Oh yeah - I forgot about that nightmare. It is part of why I have a record of ALL my codes - and I still forgot !