Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coolrex

Heya!

Hello forum users! I'm Coolrex, and I'm incredibly new to this whole forum thing, so please forgive me for any rookie mistakes.

Anyway, onto the introduction! I read a few others intro's to get the gist of it.

I've played Dragon Cave for about, a week, and have known about it for just as long- but I've done plenty of research!

Right now I'm trying to get (mostly) every species, which will be hard.

I'm an artist! I'm not a great one, but I'm decent at it.

Some general info about me:

- I'm pretty shy, but do my best to be friendly and outgoing (so sorry for any awkwardness!)

- I absolutely love gems! I've seen the Fire Gem Dragons and I'm dying to get one (especially the green one, I want to name it peridot (my birthstone))

I don't really know what else to add to this, but I'm lovin' this so far!

Hello and welcome! Good luck catching all the dragons, it's a tall task. Fun, though. :) 

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy!

As you said you're artist, how about sharing some of your works at 'Original Works' thread?

2 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Good luck catching all the dragons, it's a tall task. Fun, though. :) 

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it :D

1 hour ago, Whirlaway said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! Appreciating the warm welcomes.

56 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy!

As you said you're artist, how about sharing some of your works at 'Original Works' thread?

I definitely will! And thank you!

Welcome to the forums! :D I'm not new to the main site, but I only joined the forums recently.

14 hours ago, TheHaunting1 said:

Welcome to the forums! :D I'm not new to the main site, but I only joined the forums recently.

Thank you! I Hope you're finding the forums easy to navigate (I sure am not, but I'm gettin' the hang on it)

On 4/12/2018 at 10:50 PM, Coolrex said:

Thank you! I Hope you're finding the forums easy to navigate (I sure am not, but I'm gettin' the hang on it)

Eh. I've navigated forums before. This one is pretty similar to the ones I'm used to, so it's not really hard for me. :3