Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xerreth

Hi, I'm new! ...sort of?

Hi there! So apparently I created an account waaay back in the day (sometime between 2006 and 2010), but I haven't ever played... anyway, I just picked up a few eggs, but I'm not really sure where to go from here so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Also, I just tried updating my profile on here but it wouldn't let me? I went to Account Setting > Edit Profile and got an error "You are not allowed to edit this profile."

Hello and welcome! I recommend using fansites to get your dragons the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need to use more than three. 

You couldn't edit your profile because your account hadn't been approved, but now that I've approved you, you can. :) 

Welcome to Dragon Cave and it’s forums! 

Hello and welcome to dragcave. I hope you’ll like it here ! Btw, I’d like to breed eggs for you or can give you some, if you’d like me to (~ : I don’t need any payment