Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

squidspeaker

A new challenger approaches

Hey everyone, my name is squidspeaker. Or Gilford. I'm really bad at this introduction thing.

I've known /what/ Dragon Cave was for a number of years, when I played World of Warcraft back some years ago a lot of my guildmates played. Recently my boyfriend got back into it, and i of course followed.

I've always loved dragons, one of my favourite games happens to be Spyro the Dragon I already preordered it and I remember my mother always used to read me this book of dragons when I was a kid. Besides from that, I enjoy movies, video games, and comic books. Currently right now I am really in love with The Shape of Water, and I am ever so impatiently waiting for the Freddie Mercury biopic, and Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse coming out Christmas of this year.

I'm also a practicing artist, attending an art school, and procrastinating an essay thats due tomorrow. I don't know if I'm allowed to but- my instagram is @squidspeaker, and where I post a majority of my art. There's not much there right now but I'm hoping to put more on there soon!

Anyways, I love conversation, feel free to hit me up for literally everything. I love making friends.

Hello and welcome! Ah, procrastination, my old friend. ;) I loved The Shape of Water, and can't wait for Spiderman this December. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype. 

Welcome to the Dragon Cave forums! (I personally loved the DS version of Dawn of the Dragon tbh, as it was one of the first video games I ever purchased myself way back when it came out. I feel old, lol).

20 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

I personally loved the DS version of Dawn of the Dragon tbh,

I had that game too!! I got it for Christmas when I was...younger.

20 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you!^^

20 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I loved The Shape of Water, and can't wait for Spiderman this December. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype. 

Im so excited for Into the Spiderverse. I hope that not only Peter Parker + Miles Morales, I hope they include Miguel O'hara too.

Hi! :D I'm kind of new here as well. If you ever want to talk to somebody, feel free to message me. :3