Jump to content
DreamingDragons101

🐊 The PB Seragamma Project 🐊

Recommended Posts

Wow! Great job on reaching the third gen.

 

Okay just let me know what gender it is when it hatches. 

Share this post


Link to post

By the way, in the first post, with the sprites, the hatchling should probably be labelled as S1, and the gendered hatchies S2 (male) and S2 (female). Also, maybe add in the adult sprites?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Mnkn10 said:

By the way, in the first post, with the sprites, the hatchling should probably be labelled as S1, and the gendered hatchies S2 (male) and S2 (female). Also, maybe add in the adult sprites?

 

Sending message to you have a question.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/26/2018 at 7:30 PM, DreamingDragons101 said:

Wow! Great job on reaching the third gen.

 

Okay just let me know what gender it is when it hatches. 

It's male.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mnkn10 said:

It's male.

Thank you!

Just let me know the name. 

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you! Please let me know what gender it turns out to be after it grows up. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! I don't think I'm going to join this project (at least not right now - maybe later), but I was wondering if you guys are open to being gifted CB Seragamma eggs? Or is the only way to contribute to the project actually joining and breeding?

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/1/2018 at 9:29 PM, DreamingDragons101 said:

Thank you!

Just let me know the name. 

He's been named "Evil Works", I've also named his mother (JkhLD) "Carrion Crook"

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, igloo9201 said:

Hello! I don't think I'm going to join this project (at least not right now - maybe later), but I was wondering if you guys are open to being gifted CB Seragamma eggs? Or is the only way to contribute to the project actually joining and breeding?

 

Hello igloo9201,

I am going to message you about this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DreamingDragons101 said:

 

Hello igloo9201,

I am going to message you about this.

 

 

Maybe you could put the information in the first post, then other people wondering the same don't have to ask again.  :)

Share this post


Link to post

WANT TO JOIN:

 

FORUM NAME: Igloo9201

SCROLL NAME: Igloo9201

How many Seragamma do you have?: I currently have 4 CB seragammas, one of which is an egg. I want to breed for this project, but I may not breed a lot for it because I have other projects going on and not a ton of free time. A big interest of mine is to catch CB eggs and give them to other members who are able to do more breeding/new members who don't have many seragammas yet.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, igloo9201 said:

WANT TO JOIN:

 

FORUM NAME: Igloo9201

SCROLL NAME: Igloo9201

How many Seragamma do you have?: I currently have 4 CB seragammas, one of which is an egg. I want to breed for this project, but I may not breed a lot for it because I have other projects going on and not a ton of free time. A big interest of mine is to catch CB eggs and give them to other members who are able to do more breeding/new members who don't have many seragammas yet.

 

Welcome to the group! I look forward to working with you. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'D LIKE TO BE A BREEDER:

 

FORUM NAME: dark_sama

SCROLL NAME: xxXxDark_SamaxXxx

Pairs You Can Breed: Zuren I(m) and Rajamene I(f) | Vanagecht I(m) and Nawor I(f)

 

ADD MY BREEDING PAIR:

 

FORUM NAME: dark_sama

SCROLL NAME: xxXxDark_SamaxXxx

Parent Names of the breeding pair: Vanagecht I(m) and Nawor I(f)

Possible Offsping: [egg]

 

I'm getting close to reaching a 3rd gen Seragamma, just have to wait until the egg grows up to breed it to my other 2nd gen

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dark_sama said:

I'D LIKE TO BE A BREEDER:

 

FORUM NAME: dark_sama

SCROLL NAME: xxXxDark_SamaxXxx

Pairs You Can Breed: Zuren I(m) and Rajamene I(f) | Vanagecht I(m) and Nawor I(f)

 

ADD MY BREEDING PAIR:

 

FORUM NAME: dark_sama

SCROLL NAME: xxXxDark_SamaxXxx

Parent Names of the breeding pair: Vanagecht I(m) and Nawor I(f)

Possible Offsping: [egg]

 

I'm getting close to reaching a 3rd gen Seragamma, just have to wait until the egg grows up to breed it to my other 2nd gen

 

Great job! Keep it up.👍😉

Edited by DreamingDragons101

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for letting me know. I will add them to the list of other dragons.

Share this post


Link to post

Glad to see my pair as your CB base, @Mnkn10! :)

While I do not wish to join up, I am happy to give 2nd gens if anyone wishes.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.