Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rhebear

new to dragcave! help me hatch my little ones please!

hi everyone! i used to have a dragcave account like 10 years ago! here i am 22 years old & rejoining! i am a stay at home mom & want to raise dragons as well as my newborn lol! i am new new to the forum part of dragcave though! not sure how to get my eggs to hatch anymore either so any advice is welcome and appreciated!

Hello and welcome!  You can add your dragons to fansites so they get the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need to use more than three.

Hello and welcome back to Dragon Cave and its forum. As purpledragonclaw mentioned, nowadays the main way of hatching eggs and growing dragons is through clicksites. I recommend adding your dragons only after they reach five days and 20 or so hours, as in giving the eggs a real day to grow without views otherwise they can die if you add them to early.

You can also look into the Mentoring Project thread if you so wish.

thank you both so very much! it's good to be back in the dragcave community! i will definitely utilize the click site you recommended! :D