AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"I'll be here all night. The town is having a festival of merchants so there's tons of things here to check out. " He said and took her hand. "I love it when you call me yours little red." He growled lowly and kissed the top of her head. 

“Oh. So I’ll be without you tonight? I can’t wait to see what all will be there,” she asked and said in reply to everything he said in his first few statements before he took her hand. “Well it’s true. I am yours my love and always will be,” she said in reply before leaning in a bit and kissing him on the cheek afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes unfortunately... Unless you are willing to give up a nice feather bed and sleep in the cot. I would offer one of the beds but they are only frames no mattresses. And I only have enough furs to make me warm in the cot. " He replied smiling as she kissed his cheek. "No darling, I want a proper kiss." He growled and locked lips with her for a moment and sighing as he pulled away. "I missed that immensely. Now, shall we go? Let me know if you need a rest. Where did you put your horse? We can take them to the inn. It's in the heart of the festivities and the room came with two large stalls. We only brought two horses and they fit in one stall, so yours can take the other stall. "He said leading her from the warehouse. 

“Aw okay and now that I hear that the beds only have frames and not mattresses, I’ll stick with the hotel bed. Okay,” she said in reply before hearing the rest of what he said including about him wanting a proper kiss. She kissed him back and then also sighed after he pulled away again. “I did as well and yes. I will and I tied her up to a nearby tree around here,” she said in reply while walking with him out of the warehouse and towards where her horse was. A little while later, she led him right to where she was and then started to get up into the saddle afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis got on behind her and took the rains and snapped them. He lead the horse to the inn and got off helping her down. He brought them to the stable and took off the tack, brushed the horse and gave her food before leaving her and leading his wife unit the crowd that was the festival. "First thing, food. What do you and the little ones feel like?"

Sabrina enjoyed Adonis leading her horse back towards town where the festival was in full swing. She watched him take care of the horse’s tack after he helped her down and then walked with him around the crowd before hearing his statement and question. “Hm kabobs and maybe lamb,” she said in reply as she looked around at all the stalls and what they were offering.

Adonis laughed. "That's my kind of girl. You're in luck, there's a wonderful kabobs maker around here." He said and held her hand leading her to the stall. The man knew Adonis and got four kabobs ready. "Add four more my friend,  my wife is hungry and she's feeding two! " He grinned

The man  clapped his hands. "Good good! More mouth for you, more food for my many mouths!" He man said in broken and heavily accented English. "You make my wives and kids happy with money for food!" He got four more kabobs ready and handed them to both Adonis and Sabrina. 

Adonis paid and brought her over to a bench nearby to eat. 

“Oh good. I didn’t really have much to eat for lunch so I’m really hungry,” Sabrina said in reply before walking with him over to where the kabob maker was. She smiled in greeting at him before blushing slightly when she heard what Adonis said to him.

When she was handed the kabobs, she thanked both of them before following the former over to a bench to eat their food. “Do you come here every year and is that how you know that guy?” she asked him curiously after she had swallowed a bite of the meat and then started to eat another one.

Edited by SkySong278

"This is my first year coming to these things, however I've been back here multiple times in a few days so he got to know me. You know me, I can't resist lamb and the spices he uses on the meat are amazing! " He said digging into his kabob. "We can look at clothes and books if you want to. I finally finished the one hundred and one nights so I'm eager to start another one. A folk take book, so I can read it to the little ones. " He grinned. His reading skills still needs work, and his handwriting was still sloppy like he couldn't find a way to hold the quill comfortably but he was trying to get better at it. 

“Oh and I’m glad you met someone you really like here that has your favorite food. Yes I do know you. That’s definitely the case,” she said in reply before taking another bite out of her own kabob before hearing everything else he said afterward. “That sounds like a really good plan. Sounds good love and should we also discuss name ideas for them?” she said and asked before finishing eating her first kabob and then getting started on eating her second one afterward.

"We should. Twins take a shorter time in the womb for there's not much room in there for two. I was thinking... Your dad's name, and my grandpa's name. My grandfather's name was Amoux. " He said softly he said the name like the x was silent and it had a soft vowel sound to it. "What do you think? We can do different names."

“Okay and that’s interesting. I didn’t know that. Oh actually maybe I did from what your mom told me awhile back when I asked. I just forgot until now. Those sound like really good ideas. Let’s do that,” she said in reply before taking another bite out of her second kabob and then a few more after she had swallowed the most recent one.

Edited by SkySong278

He finished his kabobs throwing away the sticks.  He waited until she was done before helping her up and starting to walk around the stalls. He got distracted by a stall with tools for mechanical woodwork. "You know I never got to know your birthday? When is it? You know I was born on the longest night of the year."

She thanked him for helping her up before she threw away her own sticks from the kabobs she finished eating herself. She then walked with him around the other stalls that were there before they stopped at one that had mechanical woodwork at it and looked at the stuff that was there with him and also before hearing his question. “It’s on Christmas,” she said in reply with a smile before looking briefly at him from having her attention be on one of the machines there before looking at another one afterward.

"You mean to tell me, we celebrated my birthday on the solstice and a few days later it was yours and you never said anything? Now I feel bad. It's spring time now, but I'll keep that in mind when winter comes again. " He said as he looked at some clothes. 

“I forgot to mention it and I’m sorry about that. It’s okay dear. It was my fault for not saying anything about it around that time but I should’ve said something about it when we were starting to court each other,” she said in reply to everything he asked and said while also looking at some clothes that’s were there but on another rack close by.

Edited by SkySong278

He snorted a laugh. "Court is a little to formal for what we did. Id say we flirted awkwardly a bit and then I was like- no you're mine now- and that's it. " He picked up a men's shirt. "Light and animal hide. Maybe this would actually keep me from walking around shirtless."he chuckled. 

“Oh okay. What should we say to other people if they ask how we met?” she said and asked before hearing what he said about a shirt he just picked up and examined. That’s just for when you’re walking around town, right? I quite like you walking around shirtless at home,” she asked and said in reply as she looked over at it from having her attention be on a nice top for herself that she could wear when she was showing a bit more.

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes in town." He growled happily hearing how she likes him shirtless at home. "You cheeky vixen. Tell them what we always tell them, we met in the woods. You were a traveler, got sick and stopped in my town, wanted to help with a pest problem when you got better and went out looking for it, found me wounded and brought me back. That is how we met, just minus the exciting stuff." He said and payed for both the shirt he was looking at, a match in a different color (red instead of green) and for the top she seemed to like. 

“Okay just checking,” she said in reply before smiling a bit when she heard his happy growl and then everything he said afterward. “You like it when I’m cheeky and okay. Understood,” she said in reply before following him over to the sales clerk where he paid for both the shirt he picked out and the shirt she liked. “Thanks love. Where to next?”

“I knew it,” she said in reply with her own grin before hearing what he asked afterward. “Sounds perfect,” she said before squeezing his hand and enjoying the feeling of his other hand laying on her belly.

Edited by SkySong278

"I think I saw those over here." He leads her past a few other stalls to a children's one that had tinker toys, stuffed animals made of scraps of old socks and shirts. The elderly lady smiled at them and her young son, roughly about Adonis' age raised an eyebrow at him. "You again? Why are you always over here? You have no kids. You're too young to be a father. " He deadpanned.

"No I'm not and I'm going to be one. " He retorted. "These are filled with wool. I was thinking about getting one for Joe's litttle sister, the one who played red ridding good in the play during the Wolf's festival. Her old doll she used so much it's ragtags now. I chewed up my old toy. It was a sheep looking thing, and like a teething puppy, I tore it up beyond repair... Then was given a stick horse, and wood toys but I did nothing but chew on. You saw my childhood bed, those little dents in the wood are from my puppy years." He chuckled.

She walked with him past the other stalls and to one that had tinker toys and some other ones that were stuffed. She smiled back at the old lady that was there and at his son before hearing everything he said to Adonis. She frowned slightly when hearing the very last thing he said and then nodded in agreement to what the latter said to him.

“I’ll be a mom as well and we’re not too young to be parents,” she said before focusing on what her love said to her regarding all the toys that were there as well as when he was a pup and how many toys he went through. “Aw. I bet you were really cute as a pup and too bad I missed it. I would’ve liked to see you that young,” she said in reply with a giggle and a small smile before looking at a few that were made of wool. “How about these?” she asked him while picking up some that were in the shape of wolves.

"Well you can see your own pups. " He smirked. "Oh! I didn't see those before, they're perfect! And how about this little guy too for Joe's sister? " He said pointing to a rabbit with stuffed socks for ears.