AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

She set down her basket at the dye maker place before following him back to their home in the woods. “I’m starting to get a bit hungry so yes and that sounds fantastic,” she said in reply to his questions before she heard the possessive growl he let out that she loved. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her forehead against his before saying, “I love it when you do that. Need help with putting it all together or no?”

Edited by SkySong278

"I would love help my dear. You choose a side dish, hmmm... I should spice the meat with some pepper juice from the hot peppers we have growing. " He mused picking her up like a princess and carrying her all the way back to the cabin. 

“Okay and maybe some cut up fruit from our garden can make a fruit salad for a side? Sounds like a plan love,” she asked and said in reply before she was picked up by him and they headed back to the cabin.

"Good idea, add some blueberries and strawberries too.  " He set her down inside the house and kissed her cheek before getting out the stake and heading out to cook it on the fire. 

“Of course my love,” she said before she kissed him back on the cheek and he went to get a steak to put it on the fire outside for it to be cooked. She went down to the cellar and gathered all the fruits they had before heading back upstairs, rinsing them off in the sink, and then cutting them up afterward. After they were in smaller pieces, she got out a small bowl, and put the fruit pieces in there before putting it on the table.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis cooked the stake to her liking and to his then set it on the table, cut them both up then added some sauce to the plates for the meat. It was sweet and tangy. "My own mix, I'll take the recipe to the grave so don't think about cohorsing it from me Missie." He teased sitting down to eat. 

“I wouldn’t dream of it. If you want to share it with me eventually, I’d be fine with that especially if you don’t want to share it with me at all. Until then I’ll just guess what’s in it and be happy with it,” Sabrina said in reply with her own smile before also starting to eat their dinner. “Mm this is very delicious love. You’ve outdone yourself.”

"Aw! The only thing that'll taste as sweet as this stake is my little red Riding Hood." He growled taking another bite of his stake. 

((Skip? Maybe during the late summer early fall she's pregnant and his brother is getting married to his mate?))

“I feel the same way except the only thing that’ll taste as good as this steak is my big bad wolf,” she said back in reply while shivering a bit when she heard his growl before she also took another bite of her own steak.

((sure. can I have her just figure out she’s pregnant or would she already know?))

Edited by SkySong278

(she can just discover she's pregnant the day after he leaves to go to town to sell furs, bows and furniture with her father.)

He had finished his plate getting up and moving behind her. "Oh?" He leaned in close to her ear. "Well little Red, with these sharp teeth I can eat you up.." he growled in her ear. "And you are such a tease, a delectable sweet tease I can't resist." He said lips brushing against her neck. 

((okay. possibly thinking that after he leaves she has morning sickness and then she can tell him when he returns or should she go to town and find him to tell him the news or will he just find out on his own when he returns?))

“Mhm,” she sad in reply to his question after he got up and she heard him go to stand behind her chair. She finished eating her own steak before hearing everything else he said in her ear. She shivered a bit before she let out a small moan when she felt his lips against her neck. “Adonis,” she moaned out before turning slightly to look at him before placing a small kiss against his lips.

((sense of Smell is hightened so maybe she thinks he's home cuz she smells him, then smells something else that makes her sick. She can go seek him out in town to tell him and her dad. That'll be cute!))

"My sweet Sabrina..." He growled and picked her up carrying her to the bedroom, they can clean up later. 

---

A couple weeks later Adonis had to go to the town to sell furniture at a carpenter convention where small town Carpenters show off their work for high end costumers and companies that need mass amounts of of furniture in a effort to get small town carpenters a chance to go big. The convention lasted about a couple weeks. Adonis usually didn't have enough wears to showcase there, but combined with Sabrina's dad's work they had enough together to get a wearhouse where the convention was happening so it has enough room for larger pieces and also had a good roof over the work so it won't be damaged. 

((okay and sounds like a plan ^_^. yes it would be 😙))

She shivered a bit again when she heard him growl again before she was carried upstairs to their room.

»»~««

As Adonis went into town to sell some of his wares with her dad, Sabrina stayed at their cottage and got comfortable on the couch. She closed her eyes for a bit which actually turned into an hour and when she woke up she thought she smelled Adonis’ scent in the cottage and thought he was back so she called towards the front, “Adonis love?” When she didn’t get an answer, she was somewhat confused but only for a minute before she just shrugged it off and turned her attention towards the kitchen. She thought about getting something to eat but then a scent in there caused her to suddenly feel sick. She got up quickly and barely made it to the bathroom before she threw up in the toilet. When she was done, she rinsed out her mouth, and then thought briefly about what this meant and the conversation she had had with Adonis’ mom and the part about heightened senses and this kind of sickness as well as the missed womanly needs. Her eyes widened when she thought back to earlier in the month when she had missed it, getting up and quickly heading out the door to go to town to tell Adonis and her dad what she had just found out. When she got to town, she went to where her mate/husband and dad were and selling their wares. “Dad and Adonis love I have some news,” she started out in saying before waiting for them to look at her.

~•~•~

Jack had just finished setting up his wares beside Adonis’s and was waiting for another customer to check them out when he saw his daughter coming towards them really fast. “Hey Sabrina and what’s your news?” he asked in greeting to her after he had heard what she said and turned his attention towards her.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis was cleaning a wardrobe when she ran in. He turned to her, and took two steps closer to her then got a whiff of her scent. He gasped dropping his rag and held his mouth. He moved twords her again and sniffed the air then squeeled jumping up and down before pulling her into a hug and kiss tears going down his cheeks. "Really? Really?! Oh I can't believe it! " He then nelt down and kissed her belly. "I'm a dad, I'm going to be a father!"

Sabrina smiled at Adonis when she saw him turn towards her but was a bit curious when she heard him gasp. She was then surprised when she heard him squeal before she was pulled into a hug and kiss but kissed and hugged him back nonetheless. She giggled and nodded when she heard the same question come from him before hearing the statement that he said afterward and then blushed when he knelt in front of her and kissed her belly. “Mhm and I’m going to be a mother,” she said in reply before turning her attention back to be on her dad. “In case you didn’t get that I’m pregnant. You and mom will be grandparents and so will your mom love,” she said to the both of them. “Should we tell your mom the news?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Mum and dad will find out when we get back. I can't leave the convention now, the woman is coming to pick up that doll house bed she wanted made and some other furnishings for it, and is bringing her husband, a supplier for the Duke of this Provence. I'll still keep my prices cheep for the families with little, that's why you don't see price tags on my work. I think everyone deserves good quality work they can afford.  He said holding her tightly. "And now you're here I can finally get some sleep. It's been nightmare after nightmare without you beside me..." He said softly rubbing his forehead against hers. 

“Okay and is there a room in the back where I can rest and not be in the way while you guys are selling stuff? I don’t want to see that woman since she was rude to me during our first meeting and also in case my hormones make me not be in the best of moods, I don’t want to be the reason for her not buying more things from you. That sounds like a good idea regarding the prices being low,” she said in reply before she was held tightly by him and as his forehead rubbed against hers. “Same nightmares as before or different? I’m glad I can help you sleep,” she said before she kissed him on the forehead softly.

When there seemed to be a break in their conversation Jack said with a happy smile on his face, “Oh that’s wonderful news you two! I can’t wait to tell both Aimee and Becky when I get back to Shadowgrove.” He then went around the warehouse and cleaned a few more pieces of furniture after saying what he did.

Edited by SkySong278

"There is, and there is a bit of food back to there as well. " He said softly leading her behind a wall of armours and to a cot and blankets, a lantern and some bread and cold meats sat with a couple chairs and a turned over barrel that served as a break room. "Here. I agree, I didn't like the way she spoke to you either. Both really. Ones where you leave me, others where I become consumed with darkness using spells to protect you that I turn dark and hurt you. That I loose sight of my humanity... There's been a few times that I woke up as a wolf and I had to hide it from your dad by breaking the candle or light because I was too upset to calm down and change back." He said softly kneeling on the ground in front of her when she sat down and put his head in her lap. 

“Okay,” she said before following him to just behind the armors to a room that had a cot and blankets with chairs and an upturned barrel along with some food. She sat down in one of the chairs before listening to everything he said in reply to her question regarding what the nightmares were about. She frowned slightly and grew concerned when she heard what they were about before patting his head comfortingly and then saying in reply, “I’d never leave you my love and I also know that you’d never intentionally hurt me. I don’t believe you’d ever turn dark but if you ever did, I swear that I’d find a way to help you return to your usual self again. I could also help you regain your humanity if you ever lost it.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Nightmares only portray what we fear in ways we can understand, what we don't recognize as fear during the day. To better interpret them, it means I fear what the future holds. Not that I'll turn dark. Financial security, food, room for the little ones, my father's judgment of my own parenting skills, people's veiw of myself and my feral ways... That's the darkness that is portrayed as dark magic and myself becoming Shadow. The ones where you leave me could mean that I fear you dieing during birth, even before you told me about your pregnancy. Leaving me emotionally, growing distant in grief if something happened to your family. Dreams are a form of magic, sometimes they are premonitions, others they expose the blocks within my own energy flow, keeping me from performing my duties. I've learned the best way to unblock the pools of energy is to meditate and speak about my dreams. I would often speak to the trees when I was younger." He explained. 

Sabrina listened to everything he said with interest and curiosity before nodding in understanding after he was done. “My work as Shaman can help with what we might need more of in regards to money if we ever get low and we can think of something in regards to room once the little ones are born. We don’t need to worry about that right now. Maybe we could ask both your mom and dad for advice for taking care of our kids so we could possibly avoid any possible drama if he thinks you’re doing something if we don’t do that and try to take care of them on our own without help. Maybe your mom can help me deliver our babies so that won’t happen. I mean it could still happen but with her guidance and whatever she might give me beforehand, there might be a smaller chance of that happening. I hope it won’t, though. If anything did happen to my family, I’d need you as an emotional anchor as well as support or I might do something I could regret later on,” she said in reply while still stroking his head comfortingly.

Adonis hummed softly liking the pets. "True. I'm so glad you are here. You calm my mind. I best be going though. You rest." He said softly and lifted his head to kiss her and got up meeting the woman and her husband and began speaking with them about the doll houses and other larger pieces of furniture.

“I’m glad I’m here as well and I’m also glad that I help you with that. Okay,” Sabrina said in reply before kissing him back and watching him go back up to the front and then laying down afterward on the cot. She then closed her eyes moments later and fell fast asleep.

Edited by SkySong278

The deal went well between him and the lady and they sold a  large portion of their furniture to the pair. When it was time to close shop for lunch mid mood he shook her awake gently. "Darling, let's go out for lunch today and enjoy the festivities a little bit. Then you sleep in the hotel with your dad. I have to make sure vandles don't break in. I think I'm a bit more scary then your dad. It gets cold in here so I want you safe and warm."

She continued to sleep peacefully for a few hours until she was gently shaken awake by Adonis. “Alright and festivities? There’s something going on in town? Okay and will you be joining us after you guard this warehouse or will you be doing that all night? I’m sure you are. You’re a big bad wolf and especially mine,” she said and asked in reply before sitting up on the cot and stretching a bit before standing up again to stand beside him.