AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"You look exhausted dear. I believe it's just the higher class of city folk that are so snooty. I didn't like the way she spoke about you. Unfortunately with higher class clientele means higher pay and I can get better wood, maintain this place better and take you on trips from time to time." He said softly still rubbing her neck. 

“I still am a bit and oh. Maybe not all of them are snooty like Mrs. Henderson or at least I hope they aren’t. Well what’s done is done and can’t dwell too much on it now. I guess I’ll just have to get used to their snootiness while you get paid more that’ll allow us to travel a bit more,” she said in reply before her hum of content got a bit louder when she felt him continue to rub her neck. “I’ll try to take a nap later after the check-up appointment with the pups and before your mom comes by.”

"You got time between now and the appointment at four. You can nap for a couple hours then we'll head into the village, swing by the inn to pick up mum on the way back and then go to the den so we can get to Wolf's Grove faster. Remember to bring gloves. " He said softly kissing the back of her head. 

"Okay and sounds good. Culacin gave me the ability to touch the red wolf's breath flowers as one of my wedding gifts from him so I don't need gloves," she said in reply with a confused expression on her face and her head tilted slightly with a curious expression on her face. She felt the kiss against the back of her head and smiled a bit but was still a bit confused and it showed.

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh yeah! And the ability to be immune to poisons. I guess you don't need them then. You may need to tell mum that before you start to pick the flowers then. She'd freak out. I'll gather some outside the grove. The spots where I bled the day you came to the cave and helped me has bloomed some and I'd like to clear it away before children explore the woods. " 

"Yep that, too and nope. I'll definitely tell her when we get to the inn. It'll be better to mention it then instead of when we're about to pick flowers and I'm not wearing gloves. Okay and will you be doing that while I'm napping? Sounds like a good plan. What exactly happens if you do touch the petals of the flowers? I think maybe your mom might've mentioned it before but I forget what she said."

"Death. Any non magical creature that touches them gets poisoned and dies. " He said softly stopping her neck rubbing. "I'll be around. I'm probably just gonna sit outside for a bit. Go rest a bit. "

“Oh. I’m glad that I’m able to touch them then so that doesn’t happen to me,” she said in reply and pouted slightly when she felt him stop rubbing her neck. “Okay. I’ll be down before the pups are brought over for their check-up but in case I’m not, wake me?” she said and asked before getting up off of her seat and giving him a kiss on the lips and then heading upstairs to their room to nap for a little while.

Edited by SkySong278

"No, you'll be up by the time we make the house call. That's why we're heading into town. " He teased. "I'll get you up then. Love you." He said and went outside to sit on the porch enjoying the day. 

She laid down on their bed after she got to their room and slept for a few hours. She then woke up a couple hours later, yawning and stretching a bit before heading back downstairs to get a drink of water to wake her up a bit more.

Adonis was there with a cup for her, the material she needed for the check up all packed and ready to go along with two medium arm baskets for the petals gathered  later. He handed her the cup of cold water to her with a tender kiss on her head. "I was just about to go up and wake you love. "

“Oh thank you love and I guess maybe I either sensed that or was just able to wake myself up by my body telling me to do so,” Sabrina said in reply after taking the cup of cold water from him and smiling when she felt the kiss against her head. She took a few sips of the water before seeing that everything she needed was already packed and ready to go. “You’re the best. I love you.”

"I know I'm the best." He grinned his chest puffed out with pride. "I love you too." He gave her a long smooch on the lips and put on his cloak then got out hers and fastened it up so she can still drink her water. 

She giggled a bit when she saw his grin and his chest puffed out before he gave her a long smooch and she did it back to him. She then went back to drinking the rest of her water when he fastened her cloak for her. “Thanks dear. I’m also ready to go if you are,” she said after putting the now empty cup down on the counter.

He nodded and gathered the things carrying them for her. He took her hand and walked with her to the gate then to the house with the help of a slip of paper that had the address on it. He decided to wait outside and they are also objects she needed including the book. He didn't like being in the houses other then the inn, Joe's and the cabin. Too many people, so many smells, it's one part of his social anxiety that wouldn't go away. 

((I edited my post a bit in AKS to add a bit more stuff to my post as Alex and to also add a post with Gertrude))

She smiled at him when he took the things he gathered for her and held his hand when they made their way to town for the house-call for her to check on the pups. She then kissed him on the cheek and said that she’d be right out when they got to the address, going in after knocking on the door, and doing her check-up on them afterward. A little while later, she came back out of the house with the stuff they had brought along with the book and gently touched his shoulder to let him know she was ready to go.

Edited by SkySong278

He got up when she touched his shoulder and walked to the inn, picking up his mom and then took the secret tunnel to his den, then the river tunnel to the grotto. He sat and started plucking the red petals off the flowers and dropping them into the basket. He then kissed Sam and his mom then went to collect the ones that grew where his blood had fell in February when they delt with the monster. 

She walked with him to the inn to get Ray and then continued walking with them them towards the tunnel that led to both his den and the grotto. She knelt down and started to pick the petals as well after telling Ray that she could due to Culacin giving her the ability to do so as a wedding gift. She then kissed Adonis back when he kissed her before he did the same to his mom and then left to head to the cave where she had first met him and she watched him go before having her attention go back to picking the petals until the basket was full.

Edited by SkySong278

Ray hummed as she worked getting half her basket full, the gloves where a little cumbersome picking delicate petals. Adonis came back with a basket and a makeshift basket from his shirt full of the petals smushed down compressing them. "I didn't realize how much blood I lost till I saw the flowers. Some grew out of the trees too. I think this is enough."

Sabrina smiled slightly when she heard Ray hum and picked a few more petals before Adonis came back with both his basket and shirt full of petals. “Wow. That is a lot and I think so too,” she said in reply with a shocked expression on her face before standing back up with her basket over her arm.

Edited by SkySong278

Ray looked up with a sad look on her face. "I'm sorry I wasn't much help then." She said softly. "Mummy, you where a tremendous help. You found out it's weakness and brought Sabrina and I together.  You disobeyed dad to help me, and if you hadn't, I would have never met my soul mate. " He walked over to her and leaned his he'd down rubbing his forehead on her head like a cat would. "You knew a monster was out there but still went out without a weapon of your own to help me. You're the best mum ever. "

Sabrina looked a bit shocked when she heard what Ray said and was about to say something when Adonis beat her to it. She blushed a bit when hearing the part about him not meeting her, his soul mate if Ray hadn’t brought them together. She knew that it was true but it still made her a bit embarrassed all the same. She nodded in agreement when she heard the last couple of things that he said before saying, “You are also a great mother-in-law. I’ve learned a lot from you and keep learning a lot so you’re also a great teacher.”

Edited by SkySong278

Ray smiled at them. "Thanks for cheering me up. Now let's take this to the die press and head home. You two worked hard today." She said and started to head from the grotto.

Adonis followed with his basket and shirt. 

“You’re welcome and thanks,” Sabrina said in reply to what Ray said with a smile before following after both her and Adonis with her own basket back towards town from the grotto.

When at the dye maker they set the baskets down inside and then went home for the evening. "Shall I make dinner? Have a lovely elk stake by candlelight?" He asked with a possessive growl she loves.