AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

“That sounds like a good plan,” she said in reply before also putting her own basket down after it was full. “I can make one for you sometime no problem,” she said just before he pulled her closer by her waist towards him and kissed her and then dipped her afterward. When he straightened up and broke the kiss afterward she blushed a bit at what he said and asked in reply, “Really? You think I’m really that sweet?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Absolutely. The sweetest thing in my life. " He said kissing her again. He huffed a little bit. "I hear a knock, it's a costumer of mine. You go have lunch I'll be there in a moment. Okay my sweet?"

“Oh but what about the pie I had made for us when we went to the hill to stargaze for a picnic dinner?” she asked before he kissed her again. She kissed him back before he pulled away with a huff when he heard something come from the house and then what he said afterward. “Okay,” she said before kissing him lightly on the lips and then bent down to pick up the baskets after pulling away again and then heading to the cold cellar first to put their produce away.

"It was good, but still not as good as you are dear. " He winked as he walked off to take care of of his customer. He helped the man load up a dresser and tied it down to the wagon and sent him off after getting the rest of his payment and came back in puting it in the money box. "Open for a week or so and we have enough for a small trip already. I want to take you on a proper honeymoon. We both wanted to see the ocean so I have been saving up for a trip. And with us being able to hunt and cook, and survive in nature, we can save even more for food and lodging when we get to the port. "

“Oh,” she said in reply still with the blush on her cheeks and then went went back upstairs from the cellar to make and eat some lunch. She was halfway through her lunch when he came back in with his payment and she heard everything he said. “Really, we do? That’s awesome. You don’t need to, but I’d like that very much. Sounds good. When should we go, and do you think everyone in the village will survive without us around to take care of their animals and make them stuff?”

Edited by SkySong278

"Yes, the busy season for me is almost over I just have toys and things to sell around holidays, and I have pre-made sleds prepared. I just have a few slegh repairs during the winter and maybe a axel or wheel of a carriage to do. And mother is okay taking over for a small period when the inn is less busy and before hay fever starts. Another month and we'll go July when things settle down in the heat. "

"Oh okay. When will the busy season be over for me or will I have to continue taking care of the townspeople's pets until we go on the small trip in July? I'm glad your mom can help take over and when is hay fever usually? I don't think we ever had it back in Shadowgrove or if we did I don't remember when it was around," she said and asked in reply to everything he said that was in reply to what she had asked earlier. "Will I have any customers today or am I off?"

"hey fever is in October when it's harvest season. It's mostly allergies and my magic doesn't cover those. From what I know there's a lull in the animal injury and such around July to September before the in heat process for most animals happen. " He said softly. 

"Oh. I can help your mom around that time so that I'll know or is that only for your mom to treat since it's for humans and not animals? Oh okay. Oh," she said and asked in reply before blushing a bit when she heard what he said last when she got the meaning. "You didn't answer my question about if I'd have any customers today or not," she said softly after thinking about what else she could say after a few minutes or so of silence.

Edited by SkySong278

He finally started to eat. "Some get hay fever, you will eventually move to people and animals when Zach gets the inn. Dad works on open wounds and can prescribe medicine we can't make with herbs and such. When they both retire it will be full time for you, but we got another couple years before brother finishes school and takes over the inn. As for customers.... I don't know. We take mostly walk ins, but there is a house call for the pups of the dog that came in a couple weeks ago to check up on milestones and give them some medicine for rabies now they are on soft foods.  That's at four. 

“Oh okay. That’s good to know. So we can just do our own thing until then. Alright so we have more time to ourselves until four unless you’ll have more customers,” she said in reply before bringing her dish over to the sink to wash after finishing eating her food.

"A mother coming from out of town to see my doll houses at one, about... A half hour till then. Can I try reading part of the book to you so I work on my reading skills?" He said softly blushing. He was still embarrassed he was in his twenties and barely knew how to read at a adult level. He was getting better though. "My handwriting has improved too! Joe said he could actually read my writing and my spelling has improved from the letters I send him. He and his wife are settled in their house and love the dresser I made for them and the side table for their living room. Joe has been very busy with work and quickly skipped apprenticeship and straight to partner with the blacksmith in the city. He said that he gets all sorts of compliments on the side table when they have guests and the woman who is coming is one of his client's wife. If I make a good impression, I may get requests from the city and they are willing to pay big time for fine expensive wood work. " 

"Okay. She'll be able to see what you've done to the cabin if she hasn't already. Sure. I'd love that and I can help you if you need it," she said in reply with a smile after drying her plate and putting it away. She then went over to him and rubbed his shoulders a bit while listening to everything else he said. "That's awesome love. Maybe we should go visit them sometime. I've never been to the city before so that'll be nice. I'm glad they love the dresser and side table that you made for them and that he's already a partner with a blacksmith. He's getting professional like you in getting clients. That's great. We might be able to get even more for the trip in July as well as maybe a trip to the city," she said in reply before leaning down and kissing his forehead and then pulling away again. "You finished with your lunch? I can wash, dry, and put your plate away if you'd like."

"The city is along the way to the sea so I thought we could stop by and visit for a little. I thought so too. That way we can get souvenirs and eat out at a fancy seaside restaurant and such.  Yes I'm finished, thank you love. I'll go tidy up the shop." He hummed when she rubbed his neck and kissed her back, pulling her against him when she tried to walk away to kiss her deeply again then let her go and went out to his shop.

"Oh so two birds with one stone pretty much. That'll be nice and I'd love to eat at a fancy seaside restaurant with you. You're welcome and okay," she said before he kissed her back and then made a move to head towards the sink to start washing his plate when he pulled her against him and kissed her deeply yet again. She kissed him back just as deeply before he pulled back to let her go and then he headed for his shop. She went to the sink to wash, dry, and put away his plate and then went over to her space to organize it some.

A fancy carriage pulled up and a woman knocked on the door. Her beak like nose and thin face with sagging eyes made her look like a hound dog with a bird mask on. Her look was frozen in a disgusted appearance lips small and thin like two little cuts made on a surface of a plum and small strips of skin where placed around her mouth for color.  "Hello. I have an appointment with a carpenter named Mr. West? I believe this is the location I was informed about?"

Sabrina got up when she heard the knock and opened the door to see the woman standing there. She kept her thoughts about the woman's appearance to herself before hearing her questions before she could even get a word out as her own greeting. "Hello miss. Yes he's out back in his workshop. I can lead you to it if you'd like me to," she said in reply with a bright smile before starting to lead her away from the front door and towards the backyard where Adonis' workshop was located. "Here it is. Dear your client's here," she said to both the woman and to Adonis. 

Edited by SkySong278

"it's mrs. or madam, not miss. I am married. Thank you miss. .... ..." She humphed when Sabrina turned without introducing herself to her and she followed along her frown increasing in intensity as she walked briefly through the house and mentally scrutinized everything inside it except for the picture frame, mantle place and a few more of Adonis's carvings. 

Adonis was just finishing up sweeping and looked up at her with a smile. He had put on a shirt to look presentable but still shoeless and hair a bit of a mess. "You must me Mrs. Henderson! Pleased to meet you, I am Adonis West. This is my wife Sabrina West. I have some doll houses set up for you to take a look at then we can go inside for tea and discuss pricing if you want to ma'am. " He said polity and put away his broom walked over and kissed the old woman's gloved hand politely.  

The woman seemed to relax a little bit at his behavior and nodded allowing him to show her three lovely painted scale sized Victorian mansions with furnishings completed inside. He explained how the doors work, and that he's working on beds and made wardrobes complete with hangers from scrap wire twisted and how everything was as detailed as he could make it. She seemed to be impressed, even pulling out a tiny pair of glasses to study the little carvings on the mantle place, and wardrobe. She eventually chose the burgundy one with tan trim that had a little porch and mini planter boxes in the windows. They then went inside for priceings and payment.

Sabrina looked a bit embarrassed when she heard the lady's lecture behind her as she led her to Adonis' workshop and was about to tell her who she was when Adonis did when he turned towards them after sweeping the floor and putting the broom off to the side. "I'm sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier Mrs. Henderson and I also apologize for saying the wrong title. I didn't know you were married so that's why I called you "Ms." instead. I just thought you wanted to get here as quickly as possible," she said a bit meekly before the lady went to inspect the houses that he had made for her. She went back to the house when they were in deep conversation with each other and before they joined her to discuss payment. When they did come back inside, she was back at her desk in the corner near the front door, and inspecting all of her herbs to see if she was low on any of them.

"Ah, two kids are turning thirteen next week. We need more red wolf breath petals for dye. It's traditional they receive a cloak on their thirteenth birthday. I'll help you gather some. Now, what kind of tea would you like ma'am?" He said directing the last question to the woman who sat down by the cool fireplace. "Jasmine tea please. ... Shouldn't the lady of the house be making it as we discuss business?" She snipped. 

"I don't know much about the city, but she's working right now and all we are doing is talking. My hands are free. " He said and put Jasmine Inna defuser and started to heat up the water for tea. "Well for starters women are not doctors or vets." The woman replied. 

"Well for starters, she's a shaman. And typically the men speak about price negotiation in business deals if you want to get technical but I am still speaking to you aren't I? Now if you want to keep discussing the house you wanting and as you said to me 'what your granddaughter was dreaming about' I'd advise you to keep your comments about my wife and life to yourself. I know of a different man who can make you a doll house, and keep in mind, he might be closer and just as good as I am, but he is her father and I tell him about everything that is selling right now, carpenter to carpenter. And about his daughter. " He said in a soft tone though his piecing eyes said he wasn't going to make this deal easy if she kept up her bickering. 

She looked grumpy when he handed her the tea wanting to retort something snippy to him but kept her mouth shut.

"Alright and this will be my first time helping out with this kind of thing. Will we be giving the petals to Yara to dye the cloaks red or will we be doing that? I'm excited to be helping out with that," she said and asked in reply before he asked his client if she wanted any tea. She then turned back to doing inventory on the rest of the herbs that were there to see if she needed to gather anymore of those or if there were plenty. As she did that, she heard the conversation between them and the lady's tone kind of rubbed her the wrong way with how she asked and said everything about what they did and her position in their town but she didn't say anything and just kept working. It helped her keep in control of her emotions. When she heard everything that he said last which caused Mrs. Henderson to be quiet, she smiled just the tiniest bit before she composed herself again and had her attention go back to being on what she had been doing earlier.

Edited by SkySong278

"I'll show you how to make the dye, it's kinda smelly so they do it in a shack that used to be stables outside the gate on the other side of town. We could do it tomorrow, mum is going to help us gather peddles. " He said and sat down to talk to Mrs. Henderson. 

He and the woman debated for a while before settling on a large sum of money, twenty percent upfront to hold the house for her, and the rest would be given to him when they come to pick it up when the time was right. 

“Okay sounds good. I can’t wait to learn how to do that,” she said in reply with a smile before continuing her inventory before finishing up with it and then just sat back and looked around their house.

She tuned in a bit to their debate regarding pricing but otherwise, didn’t pay it much attention as she got lost in thought about other things.

Edited by SkySong278

Once they agreed on a price, they parted ways and Adonis showed her out, getting the first part of the money and headed inside when Mrs. Henderson left. He shut the door and leaned against it. "Ugh city people can be sooooooo stuck up it's annoying! We'll be able to get a good hotel and maybe a fancy dinner and shopping trip after I get the rest of the money." He grinned walking up behind her and setting a cup of peppermint and mint tea before moving behind her and rubbed her shoulders gently. 

"Maybe not all city people are like her. We know Joe and Jessica aren't. Maybe it's just her. She was also very rude," Sabrina said in reply with a sigh before hearing the rest of what he said regarding them getting a good hotel and a fancy dinner as well as a shopping trip after he gets the rest of the money from her. "That would be very nice," she said before seeing the cup of peppermint and mint tea that he set in front of her and also before feeling him rub her shoulders gently. "Mm this feels very nice. I love you," she said while letting out a happy sigh of content.

Edited by SkySong278