AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

He gathered up all the strawberries, got another bowl for tomatoes and another for radishes and started picking them. He gathered a small bowl of blueberries too and then went to feed the chickens collecting the eggs as they left the hen house to eat. 

She helped him pick the strawberries, tomatoes, radishes, and blueberries before helping carry some of the bowls that held each fruit towards where the chickens were. She saw where the feed was so that if she was ever out here on her own feeding the chickens, she’d know where the food was for them. She followed him back inside after he fed them and started to rinse some of the berries they had picked.

He was getting the fruit into a clean bowl, set aside the tomatoes to ripen some more before they were used and organized the eggs in a basket and took them down to the cold seller to keep fresh. He then pulled out a broom and dustpan and started to sing a song about a Willow nimph and a man who want to take her from the forest so he cut her tree down and took her, but she died once outside of the wood and turned into a single flower. He swept where they had tracked in dust from their travels and cleaned up. "Alright, let's gather our nice clothes we had for the wedding and get the photo done?" He called to her emptying the dust pan off the front porch. "Then when should we tell the people the Shaman business is open?" 

After she had rinsed off the strawberries she, also brought them down to the cold cellar to keep fresh, and then went back up to the main floor afterward where he was sweeping the floor clean of the dirt they had tracked in from being outside. She heard him singing while he was doing that and smiled before hearing what he asked first and then what he asked second afterward while he was emptying the dustpan outside on the front porch. “Sounds good and maybe after a couple more days? I want to keep you to myself a bit longer if that’s okay,” she said and asked in reply with a small shy smile on her face.

Hearing that last statement while putting up the broom back in it's place he turned to her as a wolfish grin crossed his lips and he strode over to her and backed her up to the wall hands on either side of her head. "I'm absolutely fine with that... Anytime you want me love, I'll be right there." He winked and kissed her lips then her mark tenderly and headed upstairs getting both boxes, her wedding dress in one and his suit in the other. 

She backed up to the wall when he came towards her with a wolffish grin on his face before shivering a bit when she heard everything he said. “I’m glad and okay,” she said in reply before kissing him back and then moaned slightly when she felt him kiss her mark. She moved towards the door when he got the boxes that had their wedding garb in them before trying to decide if she wanted to put her back up in the style it was in the day of the wedding or just to leave it down.

He turned to look at her and was almost like he read her mind. "A drawing won't catch the light and the shine of all the jewels in your hair. That I would remember. I doubt I could put it up for you anyway of we are to surprise my mom with our outfits. I'm definitely going to need help with the suit again.." he said holding his hand out for her to take and lead them through the gate and to the inn back to his old room and set the boxes on the bed. He called out to Ray saying that he wants to show her something in a few minutes and to meet them in the sitting room of the inn with a portrait maker. 

“Oh okay and I would put it up myself. I watched them put it up but I’ll just keep it down instead. I can certainly help you with it,” she said in reply before taking his offered hand and then walking with him towards the gate to the town and back to the inn afterward. She also went to his old room and started to undress out of her outfit into her dress as he called out to Ray. When she had gotten it on as well as the flats she had worn that day, she got out his suit for him out of the box it was in, and waited to help him put it on.

He too undressed and hesitated before slipping on the suit and made a face at the socks and shoes but still put then on. He then helped fasten the back of her dress, and combed her hair then his. "I still think I look silly with it combed flat like that though... " He said looking into the small hand mirror that was in the room.  "Let's go show her. " He said taking her hand and lead her to the sitting room, standing in the middle with Sabrina hand in hand and called in Ray.

Ray entered the room and let out a breed shout covering her mouth in amazement and joy. "But I thought you two got married in Shadow Grove?" She said softly. 

"We did, but I wanted to show you, and there were no sketch artists and portrait makers. I wanted a picture of us looking like this. I knew you would like to see me in the suit, it was a pain to get on but... Seeing your reaction now and Sabrina's on our wedding day, it's worth it. Jack had this made for me, and Sabrina's mom made the dress. " He said as he stepped forward and hugged his mom who was in tears. "You look so handsome my baby boy! And you look like a radiant bride! She said to Sabrina giving her a hug. "I knew it was meant to be! I saw your mark when I was tending to your fever the day you came here and I knew you were for my son. I'm so happy for you both of you! Thank you so much for showing me. I got Andre, our best picture maker. He uses only pencils but his work is quite detailed. You may want to sit, I'll get a bench...." She called for her husband and he carried in the bench stopping at the sight of his son and now wife dressed in their bridal outfits. He blinked twice, set down the bench and walked out without a word. 

She had also put on the Celtic symbol necklace she had on when they had the wedding in Shadowgrove before she helped him put on the suit and he helped her fasten the dress in the back. “Thanks love,” she said when he combed her hair before hearing what he said about his hair looking weird when combed. “I don’t think it does. I think it looks nice but I also like the other style as well,” she said before nodding when he said to go show her and then taking his offered hand and following him out to the sitting area. She then waited anxiously when he called in his mom to see them.

She then smiled as her anxiousness faded when she saw Ray’s reaction to what they were wearing. “Thank you,” she said in reply still with the smile on her face when she hugged her back before hearing everything she said regarding her knowing early on that she was to belong to Adonis. She adopted a surprised look on her face at hearing that but then it faded when she heard what she about Andre. She nodded about sitting on a bench being better for him to draw them and then sat down on one side of it after Dominic brought it in. She smiled at him kindly before he walked out again, confused as to why he hadn’t said anything before doing so but then just mentally shrugged it off because it wasn’t anything important to think about right then.

"Dad has been giving me the silent treatment since we got back from the town when you and the other girl where taken. " He said softly and then smiled when a tanned wirery man came in with a notebook and pencils sitting down across from them. 

"Oh wedding portraits! I love doing those! Now pick a comfortable position and stay there until I get the main bodies down then you can take a break until I need to add fine details. " He said sitting down and took out one of his pencils starting to sketch with a ruler then set it aside for a erraser .

“Oh and you mean Parker? I hope he stops giving you that treatment soon,” she said in reply before also smiling at the tanned, wiry-looking man that came in and sat down across from them. She nodded when told to get comfortable and did so while also staying in the position she had gotten in earlier still with the smile on her face as he prepped drawing them.

"Yeah her. " He said sitting as still as he could. The way he was seemed his hand was hidden behind her back where he fiddled with a strand of her hair unable to sit still for very long. 

After a good solid half hour, Andre told them to relax and can talk but don't move their legs as he was working on fine details and shading of them.