AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

“Mhm and I also love it,” she said in reply after hearing his protective growl and then feeling his cheek rub against her head briefly afterward. She then heard the rest of what he said and was surprised when she heard him mention that the second room was actually a nursery. “Oh and I enjoy this present moment as well. It’s okay that you didn’t tell me about it, though because you said the cabin was a surprise and I figured that all the rooms in it would be part of it as well. I can’t wait to see it all and I’m glad you’re able to sell things with the tips my dad gave you,” she said in reply before hearing his question and last statement. She nodded in reply to the question before saying in reply to the statement, “Okay and I’ll rest with you. After all this walking I’ll be about ready to sleep as well and I feel better doing that beside you.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Everything will still be a surprise for when I carry you through the door. I would enjoy that cuddle. I sleep better with you beside me. Less nightmares. " He started twords the quilts. He looked at one that had wolves on it for a small baby blanket and grinned. "Of course I'm getting this one oh I love the meadow look in this. It's got a deer too. This one for the living room or our bedroom, it's big enough for the bed. " He looked at other kids quilts and pick up one that had little red Riding Hood displayed on it with the wolf following in the shadows. "And absolutely! Maybe a plain one for the living room couch?" He said looking at the cheeper less designed ones. 

"That's fine. I can't wait to see everything that you did both inside and outside the cabin. I'm glad and what kind of nightmares do you have when I'm not beside you? You don't have to say if you don't want to but just thought that maybe if you talk a bit about it it might help you feel better," she said in reply before following after him to where the quilt vendor was. She also saw the small baby blanket with wolves on it before he said that he's definitely getting it and said in reply, "It's perfect and I love the meadow and deer on that one as well. I think our room would be good for that one." Then when he said what he did about another baby quilt that had Little Red Riding Hood with the Wolf following beside her from the shadows along with what they should get for the living room couch she said in reply, "I like that one as well and sure." She then also started looking at the cheaper ones that had a plain color or design on them. She then pointed to one that was brown and looked to have some Celtic designs on it a few minutes later and asked, "How about this one?"

"Perfect!" He got all the quilts and loaded them in the wagon then turned to head back to the inn. "Mom is making some apple cider so I'll have a mug of that before I sleep. It isn't that I won't tell you, but rather it's hard to explain. Most of the time I don't remember them myself and wake up scared. " He said hobbling back to the inn, helping Fang up the steps with the wagon and inside. 

She followed after him back to the inn and listened to everything that he said during the walk. “Sounds delicious. I might do the same before I join you. I understand. Sometimes I don’t remember my own dreams,” she said in reply while following after him and Fang inside.

He went into the kitchen got two mugs and made his way back to his small bedroom, now equipped with a larger bed then what he had before since he's been staying at the inn more often, and sat down on one of two chairs in the room. He set one on the desk and handed the other mug to her before leaning his walking stick on the wall and blowing on the hot cider that smelled of apples and cinnamon before taking a sip and relaxing with a sigh before undoing Fang's harness and her crawling under the bed. 

She followed him to his room after he had gotten the mugs with the cider in it and took the one he offered her before sitting in the other chair that was in the room. She took a sip of it and sighed in content since it was so good before relaxing a bit more in the chair afterward. “I’m glad we were able to get a few more things for the cabin today,” she said after taking another sip of the delicious drink.

"Me too. I just need to build a couple more things and we can plan the wedding in Shadow Grove while I am doing that then have our wedding, then the ceremony after with the traditional marriage then we can move in." He said gulping down his mug and got up crawling on the bed and curled up facing the wall after shutting the curtain of the window. "I'mma sleep now.   "

“All that sounds like a very good plan. I can’t wait and I’m sure my mom’s already making a dress for me back in Shadow Grove. Me too,” she said in reply to everything he said including the bit about him going to bed before also finishing up her own cider. She put the mug beside his before getting into bed beside him but facing the other way towards the small table next to the bed. She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Adonis flipped over carefully and pulled one of the new quilts over them spooning with her holding her close before falling asleep. 

(Ts to wedding))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((okay))

The day of the wedding arrived and Sabrina was full of nerves. She was on her way to Shadow Grove with Adonis on the horses they had used before on the previous trip there when he met her parents and got advice from her dad so that it would be a bit quicker than riding in a carriage. They were about halfway there now and she was getting a bit excited although her nervousness still showed somewhat. When they did get there at about lunchtime or so, everyone greeted them before she was pulled away by her mom to the latter's seamstress shop to try on the dress she had made and to get some last minute fittings in if there were any. She only had time to blow Adonis a kiss before she was pulled into the building.

Jack led Adonis into the house when Aimee had Sabrina go to the seamstress shop and had him put on a suit that he had gotten tailored for him. He had made mental notes of what he thought Adonis' measurements were when they were there weeks ago and then when he had gotten the letter about asking him for his blessing, he had gone to the tailor's to get the suit made. They were just estimates so there might have to be a few fittings involved which he hoped wouldn't take too long to figure out. The wedding was going to be at 1, Becky was going to perform it, with a very small reception to follow so that they could eat something before they went back to Wolf Grove for the small ceremony there.

((can edit if need be))

Adonis was dragged off and was told to put on a alarming amount of clothing that was called a suit. He looked confused and said he brought his best tunic like he wore at his friends wedding, but having never been apart of a actual wedding ceremony he was clueless as to what the cumberbun, vest and socks and suspenders were for. His palms started to sweat with nerves and he messed up his hair even more by running his fingers through it. "Um... I'm supposed to wear all of this? How do I get it off before we head back home?" 

“Oh mom. It's beautiful. I love it,” Sabrina said with a very happy smile on her face while also positively glowing in the face as she looked at herself in the mirror with the dress on. The dress was cream white in color with pastel colors at the bottom that were her favorite.

“I'm glad you love it sweetie," Aimee said in reply while beaming at how beautiful her daughter looked before she gestured for a few of Brina's friends to join her in getting her hair done. They put it in a side braid over her right shoulder while wrapping a piece of silver metal through it so it looked like it was molded in her hair. The piece of silver metal they ran through her hair had diamonds to make it shine more and definitely in the sun. They then put some flat shoes on her feet before putting some blush on her face as well as a bit more makeup but not anymore than that since they knew that she didn't like it.

“Just wait until Adonis sees you. I bet he'll cry with how beautiful you look,” one of them said as they finished before handing her a bouquet of purple hydrangeas.

“Yes and I'll help you get it off after the small reception/lunch and before the two of you leave to head back to Wolf Grove,” Jack said in reply seeing that Adonis was confused with all the clothing that he had to put on while the tailor made small adjustments. “You won't have to wear it for long. Just during and a bit after the ceremony is over and then you can change into your nice tunic to make yourself more comfortable while eating lunch if you'd like to.” Jack then got a comb and started to style it a bit so it wasn't as messy looking and just looked natural.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis grumbled at the comb as he buttoned on the final piece and was starting to get tailored to it. "I didn't know a weddings was this much work. Our marriages are very minimal and quiet, more attuned to nature and balance then showy..." He shook his head messing his hair up again. "And i don't like my hair brushed. I cut it myself and comb it during batheings so it doesn't get matted. I am a wild man! And I officially don't like socks or shoes.." he wiggled his foot upsetting the tailor at the movement and was snapped at to "stop squirming and stand still!" That could be herd in the bridle room. "I'd prefer to be shirtless and in moccasins with pants I make myself. This is the first and last time I'd ever wear this many clothes. "

The tailor frowned at this as he tied the tie. "Then what do you wear in winter?"

Adonis put it simply. "Furs. Every part of my hunts I keep and use. Bones are made into knives, pelts into clothes and coats, meat and organs cooked, blatter's made into quivers or canteens, everything has a use. I found that the jaw of a goat makes a great carving tool for soft woods and makes a unique pattern that gives wood a fur like appearance and if filed correctly is it a almost scaly appearance."  He said matter-of-factly as if this was common knowledge among Carpenters the tailor wouldn't understand. 

Sabrina heard the yelling from where she was still with her mom and friends and asked loudly so that her dad and the tailor could hear her but wasn’t in a way where she was shouting, “How about Adonis wears his nice tunic and the pants and goes barefoot? That way he still wears something fairly nice but is still comfortable and it’s somewhat of a compromise.”

-»-«-

Jack heard what Sabrina asked and said after hearing everything Adonis and the tailor said and asked the latter, “Would what my daughter suggested work for you?” To Adonis regarding what he had said about the goat jaw making a good carving tool, “I’d like to try that out sometime. Perhaps when we go there to visit or you guys come back here to visit, I can borrow it in my own work to see how it works.”

"I'm already in the monkey suit and it's nearly time, I'm not gonna delay our wedding because I'm uncomfortable!" He called back. Then he looked down. "I am losing the shoes they are too small. My feet are big and they pinch my toes." He said to jack as he sat down and took off the shoes and socks as the tailor looked huffy at idea of the work being done and him not wearing it. "It is a good suit sir, and it looks like you had it made for me so I don't want to be rude and not wear it. " He said and stood up smoothing the wrinkles and sighed fixing his hair reluctantly then finally looked in the mirrors he has stubbornly refused to look into during the whole ordeal. 

He blinked and blushed. He looked ...... distinguished. Less like a wild animal and more like a man. "I think.... I think I'll keep this on for my mother to see, unless you have a quick sketch artist here or one of those new... photographers? They have a smelly powder and you'll stand still for a long time... I don't think my mom would ever imagine me looking so..." He waved to the mirror like he couldn't put to words exactly how he appeared to himself. 

“Okay just thought I’d offer a suggestion is all,” she said before one last thing was added to her outfit which was a silver necklace that had a Celtic charm on it and it was placed on her neck. The dress was strapless and the neck would have been too bare without anything there. When told the time, she nodded and went to an area of where she was to get ready to leave the seamstress shop but still where he couldn’t see her and while she waited for her dad. He was going to walk her down the path to be in front of their house where the wedding was going to take place.

-»-«-

Jack nodded when Adonis told him that he was going to take off the shoes and socks and then smiled a bit when he heard what he said regarding him keeping the suit on so that his mom could see him in it. “No we don’t and you’re welcome to keep the suit if you’d like. It was made for you. It’s about time and I have to go to where Sabrina is to walk with her but I’ll see you in a few minutes in front of our house for the ceremony.” He then walked over to where his daughter was and offered her his arm before she put her left hand in the crook of it.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis smiled and nodded and went out to his place barefoot in the grass. He stood up by Granny as he fondly referred to her now, taking deep breaths to calm down his palpitating heart and looked at Joe who came here a couple days prior to help prepare and set up for the wedding. 

Sabrina took a few deep breaths of her own in order to try to get over her own nervousness before she and Jack were gestured to leave the seamstress shop. They did so and then stopped at another point outside the small building where the nice lady that had them leave the seamstress shop looked towards where everyone else was gathered to wait for the signal for Sabrina and her dad to come. When it was given, the pair walked towards where Becky and the rest of the small town was gathered while Brina had her attention be solely on Adonis. When she got to where he was, she kissed Jack on the cheek and then turned to face her mate. Becky said everything she had to before asking her, "Do you take Adonis to be your husband?" of which she responded with a smile, "I do" and then she asked Adonis, "Do you take Sabrina to be your wife?"

Adonis didn't cry. No, what he did though was even cuter. He blushed his chest like he was trying to keep his heart from running off and had the biggest puppy dog eyes looking at her walking twords him.  Her raven hair shown in the sunlight with flashes of jewels. The Celtic charm on her neck, although probably was done unknowingly, was his mark, a shield knot of protection.  The moon on her neck looked silver in the sun, the color often changing when the matehood is sealed. 

He was too busy taking in her beauty that there was a long pause and Joe had to nudge him. "Oh what? Oh... Yes, I do. " He said turning pink with embarrassment and kissing her tenderly when told he could. 

Sabrina’s friend that was her maid of honor in town smiled slightly at the sight of him looking at her friend with puppy dog eyes and then hid a giggle behind her hand when he stared at her and also when his best man nudged him a bit.

Sabrina smiled shyly at him when she noticed him taking in her beauty and when he kissed her after a pause and also after Becky said he could kiss the bride, she kissed him back. When she pulled away Becky announced amidst happy cheers, “I now pronounce you man and wife.”

Edited by SkySong278

"You are now Sabrina West. My wife and mate. " He said softly kissing her again. He then wispers in her ear. "Howl with me." He then threw his head back in a howl. After his howl he followed the group to the lunch tables set out, after he slipped away and changed of course, keeping the suit pressed and in the order to put on to show his mum later. He joined his wife (he smiled whenever he thought the word ) at the table and held her hand kissing her ring. "our other ceremony will be tonight on the waining crescent moon hat our marks show. Mother will be with us during the bindings, but then...  You'll see what I see. The spirits of the forest."

“I like the sound of that,” she said softly back in reply before kissing him back again and also before she heard what he whispered in her ear. She nodded and howled with him while also tilting her head back to do so and then also followed after him and the group to where the lunch was set out but while still in her dress. She thought that she’d change after they ate something and before they headed back to Wolf Grove so that she wouldn’t rumple/wrinkle it on the ride back. She smiled at him after he sat down beside her and also when he kissed her ring before hearing everything he said. “Okay and I’d like that a lot,” she said in reply with the smile still on her face.

Adonis ate his lunch chatting with the family and towns people. He was surprised to see a cake there, not expecting one, and never tasted one before for they were expensive to buy and he mostly got what was offered to the Wolf which where things considered healthy for dogs.

Sabrina ate her own lunch while chatting with everyone there as well as her friends, laughing too and having a blast while looking very happy. She looked over at Adonis out of the corner of her eye and saw that he was surprised and soon found that the reason for that was the cake. “Want to share a piece after we’re done eating the main course?” she asked him after swallowing a bite of her sandwich.

Edited by SkySong278