AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

"Wherever you decide. " He said looking to the vendors set up in the square in front of them. "I'm following you around today love. " He said with a grin and held her hand. "lead the way!"

"Oh okay and I'll try not to go too fast in my pace," she said in reply to everything he said with a small shy smile before heading over to a vendor that was selling pillows with him. "Would you rather we had big or small pillows?" she asked as she looked over a medium size as well as a somewhat smaller one that was beside the former size.

"well we need bed pillows, then  cushions for the chairs and one two for the rockers I made. One inside and one outside." He said looking them over. He pressed his hand on a few. " These are soft. And they have ties to stay on the chairs. Hmm.. a little bit small for the dinning chairs but would be perfect for my work stool. "

“Okay,” she said in reply before looking at all of the pillows that were there to see which ones would fit where he said that they needed them. “How about these ones?” she asked when she saw medium sized ones that she thought would fit on the dining room chairs. “They have ties like that smaller one but they’re a bit bigger and could probably fit on the dining room chairs.”

Edited by SkySong278

"The color would go well with the wood too. Let's get those! We need four." He said and looked at a few round ones. "These will be good throw pillows for the chairs in the living room and the couch. " He showed her the smaller ones he was looking at. "Okay now bed pillows. Down makes me sneeze so none of that. Cotton or wool stiffing is best. "

“Okay,” she said in reply to what he said about the color of the pillows she picked out matching with the wood and that they should get them before hearing the rest of what he said regarding what other pillows they needed as well as saying that another set would look good for the chairs and couch in the living room. She nodded when she saw which ones he was pointing at and then started to look for either cotton or wool pillows for the bed. She walked a bit further from him after letting go of his hand and saw a few cotton ones towards the back. “Would these do?” she asked as she put her hands on them so as not to lose them. “Also how are going to get all these pillows back to the inn?”

"Oh yeah that. " He stuck his fingers to his lips  and whistles. A wolf, one of the cubs he saved that was now a young adult, came trotting around the inn pulling a wagon and strapped in a harness. She came right up to Adonis and wagged her tail. "Sabrina meet Fang, Fang, Sabrina. She'll carry our things around." He said putting the pillows in the wagon and paying for the items. Fang gave her a gigantic smile where she reviled she had one extra long fang in he mouth that poked out under her lips. She wagged her tail happily then shook her rust brown pelt. 

She was curious when she heard what he said and then her curiosity peaked when she heard the whistle he made with his fingers against his lips. Her curiosity faded when she saw the young wolf with a wagon strapped to a harness come up to him. “Hi Fang,” she said with a smile before gently petting the wolf’s head after Adonis had put the pillows in the wagon and before he went to the vendor to pay for them.

Edited by SkySong278

"Fang had to stay after her mother got better and they moved back to their terf. She has a twisted paw and her mother almost smothered her a couple times. She won't be accepted into the pack, but she makes a fine hunting companion. She's not really a pet, she's still very much wild, she just chooses to be around me." He said with a smile hobbling over to the cloth stalls. "Now we need curtains for the bedrooms and living room. Living room has red woods, our bedroom oak and maple, then Burch and Ash for the other bedroom and hickory for the guest bedroom. " He listed the woods the vendor lady chose swaths of colors that would go well with the woods listed. "What one, storm cloud or morning mist?" He said holding up a dark and light grey. "For the nurser- ah... Ahem..." He flushed as he looked away. "Ah... The second bedroom?"

“Ah and that’s too bad. I’m glad she’s loyal to you and she seems to be very friendly,” she said in reply to his first few statements before hearing the rest of what he said regarding the curtains. She nodded before following after him to the cloth vendor and stalls. She then watched as the lady manning the stall got fabric that went with each wood he listed before he came over to her with two options for the other bedroom. She looked a bit suspicious and curious when she heard him slip up slightly but then that faded as she focused on what was in front of her. “They both look really nice but I’ll have to choose storm cloud,” she said after a few minutes more of contemplating which one she liked better.

Edited by SkySong278

"Storm cloud it is!" He bought a langth of the fabric. "Alright, our bedroom... Now I kinda like the maple leaf pattern on this one.." he said pointing to a spotty green fabric that looked darkly and lightly died in spots with a pale yellow green leaf design rolled onto it like they rolled it onto painted leaves. "It gives it a forest look. And you know me and my woods." He grinned. He then studied a blue green color that matched her eyes perfectly. He then moved to a swath of cloth with red flowers embroidered around it on a pale yellow color. "Hmm... This would go with the red woods too.." he said bringing it over to add to the ones that the vendor laid out. "I left some spots unstained and carved them with a similar pattern but it's too small for the living room windows... ... Oh! We can use it as a closet door or make a little space for Fang to get comfy on winter days. Wolves like tight dark spaces so we could close off a corner for her with this."

She nodded before hearing what he said next about liking another pattern he pointed at. "I like it as well," she said after a few minutes more of studying it some. "I think that would go nicely in our room and yes that I do," she said with a smile before noticing the blue-green patterned fabric at the same time he did and ran a hand over it briefly before hearing what he said about another pattern that was a pale yellow with red flowers on it. "I think that's a good idea. Where do you think we should have that corner for her, though? In our room or the second room?" she said and asked in reply to everything he said about them making a small area for Fang to get comfortable during the winter before looking for a pattern that might look good in the living room.

"I was thinking our room or the living room. The second bedroom is um... Not for animals." He helped the vendor mesure the patterned material using his arm and hands to make it the correct langth before checking it's hight unfolded. He got two langths and had them bundled up and then got the yellow one. "So, now guest bedroom and living room. I'll choose the guest room." He said and choose a almost leathery looking material for the room. Once she chose the living room one, he bought them. "Alright, they have rugs over there. Something other than animal fur would be nice. A couple medium ones. I'm not good at those so I'll let you choose them yourself. " He said softly and watched her go to the next vendor. He quickly bought material ling enough for a dress, vest, and blouse of the blue green material and had the vendor have it delivered to Joe's mother to get them made for her. 

“Oh okay,” she said in reply before getting a bit curious as to what the second bedroom was for and then watching him tell the vendor what length he wanted for that fabric. When told that she could choose the fabric for the living room, she nodded and did so before Adonis bought the one for the guest room and what she had picked out for the living room. “Okay,” she said in reply to what she was told about choosing the rugs and went over to the vendor that sold them. She chose a blue one and then one that had woods colors of green and brown before setting them aside and looking at the other rugs that were there afterward.

He joined her and looked at the rugs. "Our room has fur and the living room, so just the other bed and guest bed this   would go well in the other room. " He said softly looking at the blue one. 

He bought what she wanted then  looked at the position of the sun. "Let's eat then look at blankets. I'm getting a little tired so I need to rest. I see several quilts and would like one for the couch for winter cuddles and a couple small ones for the second bedroom."

“Oh okay,” she said in reply before choosing a few other rugs before he bought them from the vendor. She then heard everything else he said afterward and nodded.

“I can rest with you if you’d like and that sounds like it would be wonderful. Okay. We should look at those after we eat,” she said in reply to everything else he said before starting to look for a place for them to eat.

He put the rugs in the wagon and followed her half way to the food vendors before he pivoted and sat down on a bench that had put out for people. "I can't walk any more right now. I smell garlic rosted kabads. I'd take four of those.." he said handing her the coin purse.  "Fang would like a bit of meat too. She'll lead you to what she wants." He added waving for Fang to follow Sabrina. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

“Oh. Okay and I’ll be back with the food,” she said in reply before going with Fang to where the garlic roasted kabobs were. She got four like Adonis requested before getting something for herself there and paid for them before following after the young wolf when she led her to another vendor that had venison. She paid for a stick of it and then headed back over to where Adonis was on the bench and gave him the kababs before giving Fang the meat. She sat down beside her mate and ate what she had gotten for herself while resting her head on his shoulder.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis and fang ate eagerly. He smiled as she leaned against him. "This is nice. I feel like a real couple going out and getting house stuffs together. It may take me a bit to get used to it, I'm slept in the cave for a deckade and a half... When you become my mate and wolf shaman, I cast a spell over you. You'll be able to understand some animals that I'm in contact with or within my protected land, and with me mentally. If I get hurt, I can tell you where I am at and I the same with you. " He explained finishing one kabab. 

“Yes it is and I feel the same way. That’s okay. I will as well but I started to feel like a couple before when we slept side by side together both in your den and back at the house in Shadowgrove. Oh really? That’ll be cool and that would certainly come in handy. If I’m ever hurt, will I be able to contact you the same way?” Sabrina said and asked in reply to everything he said before finishing eating what she had gotten for herself which was a chicken and potato kabab.

"That's what I the same as you means yes. " He answered her question. "I'll get these things in the cabin so when we get married, all we need to bring in is clothes. I got a water boiler, bathrooms and drain pipes, a clothing line... There's a tanning hut further on the property and a meat shack I'm slowly stalking up, a cold seller in the basement with preserves, and vegetable seeds, oh and a garden I made for fresh herbs and veggies and fruits. I got cabbage, corn, beans, peas, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, rosemary, basil, sage, chrysanthemum, camomile, beets, radishes, eggplant, strawberries, blueberries and others I don't remember but are marked. It's a big garden and it's fenced off so animals and birds don't get to them. I'm currently working on a workshop for my wood trade, and fixing up the old shed for the animals we can keep in our care if they are too sick to go home. I can build a chicken coop if you want fresh eggs, and I can make a outdoor oven if you want to bake a chicken or pies or something other than what can fit in the wood stove oven inside. " He said lighting up as he listed the improvements on the cabin, obviously proud of his ability to provide a home and food for them, something he had worried about before. 

“Oh okay. I just wanted to be sure I understood,” she said in reply before listening to everything else he said regarding what they just had to bring with them to the cabin after they got married as well as all of the renovations he made to it. She could tell he was very happy and excited about everything he had done to it and couldn’t help but share in his excitement and happiness. “Sounds like you did a lot and I can’t wait to see all of it including the garden. I’ll be in suspense waiting to see what it looks like but I think it’ll be worth the wait,” she said before kissing his cheek softly before pulling back again afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"Hehehe...I did. I am able to support my wife finnaly and with Joe moving to the city, he can sell some of my over stalk. " He said with a smile. "And my business around here is better following your dad's tips he gave me. I think because I'm around town more and less... Cantankerous then usual. " 

“I’m glad and I’ve always felt supported by you. That’s very good,” she said in reply to his first few statements before hearing the rest of what he said. “I’m glad that he could help you out and I like you being cantankerous.”

He growled protectively at her last statement. "Really? You do like it when I'm protective of you. " He said rubbing his cheek on her head for a moment before continuing to eat his kababs of lamb, garlic and mushrooms. "I know you felt supported by me, but I didn't feel like I was giving you my all. Now I do. Fixing that old place up really made me happy and start looking to the future instead of just this moment. Although... I do enjoy the present moment quite nicely. I have a confession. The grey curtains and the two quilts and rug are for a nursery I made. Two cribs, like I said twins are strong in my family so it's a 89% chance of twins, and 95% chance of a boy being born. I had a few designs in my head and did them and chose two of my best and set them up in my house. Sold three this week with Joe's help at his shop. " He grabbed his staff. "You ready? Last stop at the quilts then we'll head back and I'll get some rest."