AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

He kissed her back and smiled. "Well I'll do another one then, properly next time. Now let's go back and talk with the others now. " He went back in to the dinning area and chatted with the three guests until dinner when he had them go to Joe's house to meet his parents.  He helped his mom with dinner for the guests and the family and then afterwards walking to the hidden entrance to his den going back before dark to sleep. 

((Sorry for skipping no idea what to do after that so we can skip to the wedding or something. ))

((it’s fine and I think they were going to come up with a plan for how Adonis could be both Wolf and best man but we can just say that they had come up with something. tsing to the wedding for Joe and Jess))

The day of Joe and Jess’ wedding came and Sabrina was in a long, only down to below her knees, green and blue gown while her hair was pulled back into a braid as she stood in front of the wolf rock with the other villagers. Parker was standing next to her sister with her hair still unkempt and she was wearing a forest green dress while holding two bouquets of lilies, one of them being Jess’.

((no, I thought you'd explain her idea in the ts and I'll have mine and compromise the two since I play Adonis and the rest. But I guess this will work. ))

Ray had on a ceremonial robe and did some things like a preist would say. However she used a vine to tie the two's hands together saying, "Nature is bound to life and death, should you both too be bound in this way." Instead of them exchanging vows. She then drew runes around them in a unique shape of four moons and a sun. She tied each end of the vine to their wrists and had them stand the length of it apart on end of the drawing. "Now to test your trust you will take your first steps apart." She stuck a forked staff in the middle of the sun and placed the vine in the opening of the two pronged staff. "As you both transformed from night to day, you shall walk the path of harmony and balance. The half moons you stand on now represent you being single, lonely, seeking out the other half that was always there but never seen. Two half moons make up the full. As you walk around, circling around and gradually grew closer, your darkness showed more and more yet still the other loved you. " She said thowing a herb on the waxing and waining crescent moon  on either side of the sun she drew. "And through darkness, a new dawn brings hope, love and kindness to you both. Learning to live and work in peace, harmony and compromise with the other, respecting one another, meeting in the middle. Once there you shall kiss to seal the harmony within yourselves and entwine it like the vine around the mistletoe staff within the other. Now." She said softly. "Usually this happens with eyes open however I feel you two should be blindfolded to show distance and trust. Feel each other's movements and pace each other through the vine like fate guides one to their mate chosen by the gods. " She tied a blindfold on each one then had them begin. 

There where some hesitation the two moving in the same direction at first until Joe stopped and swiched to move the opesit way.  It was at this time of silence Adonis slipped away from them and shifted into the wolf making sure Parker was focused on the ritual before doing so and  made sure to remove his outfit before shifting completely out of sight. As the two met and kissed removing the blindfolds to do so, he jumped to the top of the rock looking down at them  and jumped down walking twords them with a small group of wildflowers that where considered good for home and marriage in the language of the flowers. He approached slowly, Jessica's head reaching his chest. He lowered his head and placed the flowers on the top of the mistletoe staff and breathed on them both with a low musical sound in his throat. His breath smelled like mint.  

Jess was speechless. Watching the Wolf as he watched back. "The Master of the Wood has come to bless you personally! A wonderful treasure this is.  Please do not touch, he only allows us Wolf shamans to do so. " Ray said with a soft smile. 

((oh sorry 😥. I can still explain it in a bit and maybe we can do both ideas soon. I’m actually going to do a sneak peek of my idea soon in either this next post or the one after))

Sabrina watched and heard what all Ray said and did carefully so that she would know what to say as well when it was time for her to do wedding ceremonies which would be another while or so since she was still in training for Shaman. She continued to watch as the runes were drawn in the dirt after a vine was tied to the hands of Joe and Jess and as she watched them move in opposite directions after awhile due to their slight hesitation at the beginning, she saw Adonis slip away out of the corner of her eye to shift to the Wolf before having her attention be completely on the ceremony that was now ending with the kiss that the former two shared. She then smiled a bit more when she saw Jess go speechless at the sight of the Wolf and wondered if now she believed that he was real and wanted to stroke him softly, but held back the temptation to do so. As she kept her attention on Adonis and the others, she felt like she was being watched. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end and she looked around their surroundings with a somewhat worried expression on her face, but couldn’t pinpoint where she might be being watched from.

Parker watched the ceremony intently and was very interested in how it was all done. She was so intent on her watching that she didn’t see Adonis slip away to be somewhere else. She smiled and clapped softly, which was hard to do with two flower bouquets in her hands but she made it work, when Joe and Jess came together in a kiss after they caught up to each other from them going in opposite directions. Then when the Wolf appeared and gave his blessing, she smiled slightly wider both because she knew he was real as well as seeing the speechless look on Jess’ face at seeing him. She then nodded when she heard what Ray said in regards to not touching him, but she couldn’t anyway since her hands were full.

Edited by SkySong278

His ears twitched sensing something watching them too and studied the woods. He huffed then turned running off back into the woods. He changed back dressed and made it back in time standing by Sabrina. "You felt that too? I'll investigate later. " He mumbled to her. 

Sabrina turned her attention over to being on Adonis from the surrounding woods when he came back from being the Wolf and heard what he muttered to her. She nodded before saying in reply to both the statement and question, “Yes but it felt like whatever it is or was had its attention be on me. Okay.”

((thinking of having either a rogue werewolf on the witch’s side or another beast made by the witch kidnap her and possibly Parker as well as my idea for a ts))

((they can take both because they don't know which one is the Wolf and who is who's mate forcing the brothers to get along for once? The witch is kicked out and was "dealt with" by the Wolf. However... I did mention that Zach was involved in dark magic and they won't be happy with him leaving. Canenins are powerful magic users.....))

"I thought that too." He said as he helped unwind the vine and held it as the shaman said a few words in a language he's spoken before and the vine turned into a silver and gold cord after a drop of blood and a flash of blue light engolfed it. Jess was still quite seeing both the wolf and magic being real  and walked back in silence with her husband to the feast they had prepared. 

"Mum, tell Joe I had to help or something. I need to do a check for Intruders. " He said to Ray. "Sabrina, make sure Parker is inside the gate and stay there I got a bad feeling about this." He told his mate. "Maybe nothing though. I'll join you in a minute." He broke off and went in the woods. 

He did come back empty handed and claimed it was just a residential darkness from the beast long before and had to be repurified again.

(Ts a few weeks? Cabin done?))

BTW This is the ring he makes for her out of ebony wood and has a moonstone in the full moon phase. ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((okay all that sounds good and would it be both a rogue werewolf and a dark beast kidnapping both girls or just the rogue were and witch or dark beast and witch? also sure about the ts and the ring’s really pretty ^_^))

A couple weeks after Joe and Jess’ wedding, Sabrina had stayed in Adonis’ den most of the time in order to try to stay safe from whatever had been watching her that day. She ventured out to the inn in the afternoon to see Parker and to shoot some arrows with her while also continuing her Shaman lessons with Ray. The cabin was done now but she felt more at ease sleeping beside Adonis in his den than without sleeping beside him in the cabin. Every little noise she heard at night when she tried to sleep caused her to wake up and pace a bit before she’d try to go back to sleep. She also found herself being extra cautious when she’d go to the inn while looking around her at all times before she’d be inside the gate and could relax.

Parker had also heeded Adonis’ warning to stay inside the village’s gate and now mostly stayed at the inn, especially at night. She tried to not go out into the woods during the evening hours to explore and only went out during the morning and afternoon hours and with someone else along with Bruce so she wasn’t alone. She was enjoying spending more time with Sabrina and trying to get to know Zach better (if that’s okay) during her longer stay in Wolfgrove.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis was glad she wasn't sleeping in the cabin yet. He was building furniture with her dad sending him letters and sketches along with measurements and wood types. He also said he wanted to have both of their blessings ( her mom and dad, and her grandma's approval as well) and said he planned on two different weddings. The traditional one at her town with her friends and family, then the privet one of him her and Ray in his family tradition.

Another reason, he can feel it. Zach was often sweating bullets and looking cornered whenever Adonis was around like he knew something was coming and Adonis could smell it in the air. A prominent scent of blood. Faint at times until the wind changes. Blood and death. He hated these creatures. The den now had Vervain lining the entrances and he made sure Sabrina used soap made from vervain, purified water and other ingredients.  He constantly wondered the woods, searching for the source of the elusive smell but never could find it. 

When Sabrina was done with her lesson for the day, she went into the backyard with Parker and Bruce to shoot some arrows into the target. She made sure to tell Ray where they were going and if anyone needed them for anything they could find them there along with the assurance that they weren’t going to be there long. She could definitely sense some sort of evil in the woods and didn’t want to be outside too long because of it. During the times that Adonis would go to the woods to wander around, she figured that he was trying to find the source of the evil feeling and would want to go with him but also didn’t want to be in the way. While she thought all of this, she shot five arrows into the target while Parker also shot five and then after an additional one each they both thought that it was a good time to go back inside so they did while racing Bruce there. Parker had wanted to comfort Zach when she noticed him looking a bit out of whack around the times that Adonis would go into the woods but wasn’t sure how he would take it so she didn’t do anything.

Jack had gotten the letters that Adonis sent with the drawings and measurements for some furniture as well as the request for his, Aimee, and Becky’s blessings and figured he was going to ask Sabrina to marry him. He went to Aimee’s seamstress shop to tell her about it and to get her blessing, then left to find Becky to gets hers, and then wrote him back to say that he had their blessings as well as them (Jack and company) looking forward to seeing them (Adonis and Sabrina) for the first one he had planned that would take place where he was in Shadowgrove. He also wrote to say that he’d get to working right away on the furniture before giving the letter to a passing messenger to get it sent later that day or the next.

Edited by SkySong278

Zach was standing by the gate biting his nail as dusk fell in the valley. His nostrils flaired, blood and death. He scurried back into the inn and hid in his bedroom refusing to take dinner. 

Adonis was working at the cabin until late that night, installing a bed and getting a bedroom set up for the both of them. He was going to have the finishing touches on the cabin be a wedding gift so they can spend their first night as husband and wife inside a house. He even set up a nursery for future use with two cribs (twins running strong in his family) and a Hers and His rocking chair. It was late. Well passed three am  before he got home. 

Unfortunately, shadows crept over the wall and into the inn speeding over Parker, and again over Sabrina finding another way inside not blocked by the vevian and wished her away too. 

By morning, two notes where left in each spot the girls where and they found themselves locked in a dimmly lit wine cellar of some house, ad the bustle of the street through the cracks in the brickwork said they where in the town before wolfgrove. 

Sabrina and Parker talked a bit more after dinner and then they both went to some rooms upstairs to sleep. It was a few minutes after that when some weird black stuff came into the inn and went over both of them, taking them somewhere else. Bruce also moved backward and then started whimpering before running out towards the woods and where Adonis was while still whimpering and whining.

They both woke up and found themselves in some sort of cellar when they figured it was a bit later in the morning. It looked like the only window there was barred up and both girls could see some sunlight coming through but not much.

“Okay what’s going on and where are we?” Parker asked in her thick Irish accent to Sabrina.

“I have no idea. Honestly I don’t,” Sabrina said in reply as she continued to look around to see if they could somehow get out.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis woke up to Bruce whining. He grumbled and sat up blinking at the empty space next to him that he was so used to Sabrina occupying it was strange to see it empty. He frowned and got up with a stretch. "Calm down boy I can't understand you like that, slow down..." He grumbled getting a drink of water.  When Bruce barked a response he spat out the drink and dashed from the den, through the gate, past the baker and busted into the inn right past his father and into Zach's room. "Get your filthy hide out of bed now! You're responsible for this you help me look too!" 

"Great Spirits! Why are you shouting- urk!" Zach started to say until Adonis's hand was around his throat squeezing. "Your black magic meddling got both our mates kidnapped by a f**king vampire and a shadow demon! No trace- no smell no nothing, and that blasted undead bloodsucker I've been smelling in the woods this past week! We'll discuss your little deal with these filthy life suckers later after we find our mates! Get outside and shift in ten boy! " he dropped his brother who coughed and sputtered. "You go west I go east. Howl if you get anything."  He turned around and started to leave the room. 

"W-wait.... Parker and Sabrina are gone? " Zach stumbled to his feet. "They both have marks that are visible to onlookers.... consider this your atonement for being a total ass to me. Get my wife back and we'll see if I don't maim you for going dark." He said with a low growl his eye glowing bright blue almost shifting in the doorway he was so mad. 

His dad then came. "What on earth do you think you're doing barging here and assaulting your brother like that!? Head back to-" 

Adonis twitched and in a flash had the bear of a man twice his weight pinned on the wall, his transformation making him look half man half beast. With a voice as gravely as the river bed and deep like thunder he spoke as his jaws lengthens to a wolf's. "Say woods. I DARE you! It's because of you trying to bring back the past that led to your favorite child corrupting his nature so you can be happy! If my wife gets killed, I will banish you both from this place! Sabrina and mother are the only two people in my life that's still alive that have EVER made me happy and by the first Cannine I will have them both or none at all! Stop being a pathetic excuse for a father and actually care about your sons and not just the brother you lost decades ago! Do not forget my word is law Dominic West!" He snorted and shifted back to his human self only until he got outside and into the woods when he shifted to a wolf only slightly larger then Bruce to have some cover in the town before WolfGrove as he ran that way knowing his border starts halfway between the two and extends one town past WolfGrove. 

It was a few minutes later that Zach followed suit heading in the other direction, his form more pebble grey then silver white like it was supposed to be, with black ears and paws. 

Sabrina and Parker were still looking around their new surroundings when the black stuff came towards them again. They backed up all the way to the wall out of fear, thinking it was going to take them again or harm them but it only shifted slightly into a big grizzly bear with red eyes in front of Parker while feeding off of her fear. The red haired girl visibly paled at the sight of it and hunched down a bit, covering her eyes and head with her arms and whimpering slightly. She was afraid of bears and wished that Bruce was there to keep it away from her.

Sabrina, knowing what her own fear was (the monster that had killed her parents), tried to calm herself down and not be so afraid but knew somehow that it might not do much good as it could probably sense it anyway.

The shadow got bigger at Parker’s fear and turned towards Sabrina before splitting. It was still a bear in front of the other girl but then the second half turned into the monster that had killed her parents that she and Adonis had faced and killed but the only difference was that it had red eyes. She visibly paled as well before sitting down and covering her eyes with her arms.

Edited by SkySong278

"Hahahahaha! Now, now my pretty, that's not how we treat the...... Guests...." Came a cold smooth voice as a floor door in the ceiling squeeked open then slammed shut again. Three distinct thunks came as footsteps descended stairs two loud one soft. "Good morning to you both. My name does not matter, however you may call me...... Gustav. I am really fond of that name. " A sound of a match being struck and hissing to life and a single candled lantern  hanging from the end of a walking cane bobbed into veiw around a shelf of wine. 

A  five foot six albino man with pink eyes dressed in fancy black attire of some Lord, short white hair slicked back with gel flat on his head. He set the lantern on a barrel of wine and his pale pink lips twisted into a chilling grin. He had a long fang on one side and a gap on the other of his perfect white teeth. "Shadow back up a little. We are here to get answers, I hope after your stupendous display they are ready to give them. After all, we have all day. Our power grows in darkness pretty ones. " He said now addressing the girls. "So I implore you to give us the answers we seek before then, or it will be more then your worst fears, but all of your deepest nightmares will be played put before you. Do you wish to cooperate with us?" He said tilting his head sitting on another smaller keg barrel crossing his legs and folded his plack gloved hands on his lap with impeccable posture. 

---

Adonis darted around looking for anything, any sign of his mate.  He caught the scent of the vampire. He stood here. Adonis snarled and headed north for a few miles then stopped. Blasted creature of the night! Knowing that a caninne would be blinded by fear and anger when a mate is in danger they will charge in the direction of the preceved threat. Oh but he wasn't some stupid beast like his brother became. Sure the sent trail went north but nothing lies that way for miles and they will need a base close to where the vampire needs to feed. There's a rode that splits South, bit less riff raff are there and they feed on those who won't be missed. He must keep going west. He huffed and tore off in the direction of the last city before wolfgrove and was several days and small towns and villages away from the one in the East where Parker and Jessica came from. He stopped near the edge of his land and looked back letting out a low howl knowing his brother would hear him but the others on the city wouldn't. The then looked at Bruce asking about city people and their treatment of stray dogs. They approached the wrought iron gate and the dog slipped through the bars easily. Adonis however was very hesitant and begin to try and dig under the gate to avoid touching the bars. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

The shadow demon turned into the solid form of a man with red eyes and a black suit at the vampire's voice that came from the stairs before just standing still before the former came all the way down the stairs and addressed their guests. Both Sabrina and Parker let go of their legs and got a bit more comfortable again against the wall after the demon stopped making them be afraid but their faces still looked somewhat pale. Sabrina made eye contact with the vampire, Gustav, while Parker had her eyes be on the floor but both of them heard everything else that he said to them of what they (the demon and Gustav) wanted from them (Sabrina and Parker).

The demon, nicknamed Shadow, did as it was told after nodding in understanding and stepped back before turning into the form of a dark cloud and floating some feet somewhat behind Gustav while the latter addressed their company again while asking if they were going to cooperate.

Both girls paled a bit more at the mention of their deepest nightmares being played out if they didn't give them the answers they wanted. Sabrina was the one who answered the question but with a little bit of shakiness in her voice.

"W-We can try to," she stuttered out while still being a bit afraid but not as much as she was before when the demon made her be afraid by turning into that nightmarish beast that was now dead. She still wanted to be as honest as she could, though in her response. Parker nodded in agreement, but didn't say anything as she kept her attention be where it was on the floor.

---

Bruce followed after Adonis when he went searching for Sabrina. He whimpered slightly when he sensed his new friend’s worry at finding his mate as well as his anger. He then continued to follow after him when he started to move again more towards the west until they reached a city with an iron gate around it. He stopped just a few inches away from it as his companion let out a low howl and then answered the question with a few short barks. Then he easily slipped through the bars of it and waited on the other side for Adonis as the latter started to dig under it in order to get through that way.

((went ahead and played Bruce, but can edit him out if you didn’t want me to play him))

Edited by SkySong278

"Good..... And I warned you, I can tell when someone is lying. Their blood goes faster. Now then, which one of you are the mate of a caninne with pale hair and skin? It will be shocking to find two mates in the same area. Although I'm sure you run into plenty of people who have marks like yours in the city. Such a pain though... Hm?" He sniffed the air. "One of you have been bathing with Vivian flowers. Perhaps you are the mate of the cannine who set the border but we need to know the one of the cannine just passing through. Again white hair pale skin, dark beastly look in his eyes. Which one of you pretties is he mated to?" He asked. By his description he had no clue Zach had a twin, or they both had that animalistic look in their faces.  It was ment to be like that, no human knew of the Wolf's identity, and only the immediate family knows about twins in Adonis and Zach's particular line of cannines.  

----

Adonis managed to dig under the wrought iron gate and slip through as a darker wolf ran up and slipped under too then found a quite space turning human fully clothed with a dark cloak over his head soot in his hair looking like he had salt and pepper with the bits of silver poking through the black. 

"Why don't you change back?" Zach wispers to the white 'dog'. 'I can't I'll be in my underwear. I wear linen to sleep in the summer and the pants tore up when I shifted. My buckskin undies are good though but I can't wander around naked here! Just shut up and find her damnit! '  he growled and snapped speaking like a dog would but knew his brother could understand everything as if speaking to a human. He took off into the cobbled streets searching for the scent of blood and death with a slight hint of sulfur that made up the vampire's smell. This city was large and he and his brother only checked half of it by midday. 

Sabrina and Parker both looked at each other when they heard the description he gave and after he had asked the question it was Sabrina again who spoke up while looking at Gustav and Parker had a confused expression on her face at the mention of the word ‘mates’, “We both have mates with that description. They look so eerily similar that they could be related somehow.” “Cousins, perhaps?” Parker gave a small shrug after she had chimed in with the last part when she understood what her friend was getting at and the former (Sabrina) was smiling a bit on the inside while keeping her face expressionless on the outside as she also looked at Gustav.

Bruce followed after Adonis after their conversation and tried to help track both Parker and Sabrina’s scents. It was a bit hard to distinguish their scents from the rest that was in the city but he gave it his best shot. He also tried to track the scent of blood and followed it a ways when he picked up on it but then it was gone and he didn’t get far. He whimpered and whined softly when it became midday and both he and Adonis still hadn’t found them after Zach went in another direction. His ears then perked up slightly before he barked a few times, asking if Sabrina had bathed in anything recently with a strong scent like flowers that they could track better.

((edited it a bit in both paragraphs))

Edited by SkySong278

"So you're the one... " The vampire grinned getting of the keg and  leaning towards Sabrina. "No cannine would have his mate bathe in Vivian if he didn't know who he was up against. Plus it seems to me that you know more about what I'm speaking about. Good. We only need one, and a cannine can't help himself if his mate is in grave danger..." He laughed maniacally. 

---

Adonis huffed a yes and said it was a particular smelly flower called Vivian- he stopped and his nose twitched as they reached a narrow Alleyway. "Get Zach! She's down here." He ordered Bruce and  took off down the cramped street, coming out on a narrow walkway near the red light district and smelled at a tiny window. She was there! He ran around and hipped the wooden fence to the cramped back yard looking at the windows before shifting to a humanoid appearance and using a spell to unlock the back door. He sniffed the air stepping inside. Both were definitely here along with the vampire. He had taken four quiet steps into the house on wolf legs, clawed fingers ready to strike out.....

BAM! Cha-THUNK! "AAAARROOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!" "Hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!! Got him!"

Three things happened in rapid succession. The door slammed shut behind him, wrought iron chains dropped from above burning his skin leaving red glowing imprints on his skin as a withered old hag sprang out of a doorway, heaved the chains over her shoulder and rolled him deeper into the net as she dragged him to the basement trap door throwing it open. "Master! He found us! This one isn't stupid that's for sure! Shall I bring him down?" She cackled.

"Absolutely! Bring him down." Gustav said with a cruel grin. 

Thunks sounded with yelps and whimpers as he was thrown down the stepts then dragged around the corner. His hands where smoking, tears streamed from his eyes as he was bleeding as some of the chains where sharp. He seemed to grow weeker trying to get them off of him. Adonis had reverted to human form after a good minute of struggle simply laying still trying not to breathe too much or the chains would burn deeper in his chest. 

((Think Maleficent with the way the iron and her skin gets burned. If you haven't seen the movie I can provide a link. ))

Sabrina was no longer smiling on the inside when she heard what Gustav said in his first statement before paling slightly when he leaned a bit closer to her and she heard the rest of what he said. She glanced over at Parker and knew that she had to figure out a way to get her out of there before anything else happened but would have to continue to think of that later. Her blood went cold a bit when she heard his maniacal laughter after hearing what he said about how a cainin acted when his mate was in danger and started to get a bit scared again but it wasn’t enough to overwhelm her senses too much. Parker was just trying make sense of everything that was being said and going on around her.

---

Bruce nodded and took off to look for Zach as he was told after he and Adonis followed the scent of the vervain to an alleyway. When he found him, he started barking excitedly before starting to lead him towards the alley where Adonis had gone.

Both girls had their attention go to the stairs that Gustav had come down earlier when they heard loud noises coming from them. They then jumped a bit when they saw Adonis trapped in the iron chains. They were both silent for a time before Sabrina said with sad eyes along with a bit of fear and even some tears in her eyes at seeing her mate in pain and wishing she could help him, “I’m so sorry Zach.” Parker looked at her with a bit of surprise in her eyes before realizing why she had called him Zach and then that feeling completely vanished quickly to be replaced by a blank expression instead.

Edited by SkySong278

He looked back at her with pain and relief in his eyes. "I should be the one who's sorry. I should have never gotten you involved..." He tried to reach out but the vampire whacked him with his iron tipped cane and left a welt on his hand.

"Well isn't that just so sickiningly sweet...... Unfortunately for you, you're just the dog we're looking for. Margaret, I don't think we need the other one here... Go make her a stew or something-" 

"No!" Adonis yelled from the floor. "You know that one is another's mate. The cainin of this part is her mate. He knows, but she doesn't. He knows she is missing and is looking for her..." He cried out in pain as the vampire put his foot on him pressing the chains into his skin. "Get to it quickly dog!" Gustav growled. 

"Hurt her and you'll have a therteenth generation pure blood Cainin tanning your hides. Best thing to do is to let her go.  He could care less about me and my mate. I'll do whatever you want to please, just don't hurt them!" He pleaded. Gustav seem to be listening to something in the silence that followed. 

Adonis couldn't like. It was part of the oath he took becoming the guardian and within his blood to tell the truth. He can-and has gotten quite good at- not saying the entire truth. Parker did not know about them and she was the mate of Zach. Every he told him was true...if only in part. After making sure nether where lying (it was hard to tell with Sabrina's racing heart at the sight of her hurt mate) he rolled his eyes. "Alright. Only because I don't want to have a cainin that strong to mess upy plans. Wait.... How do you know he's not here?" Gustav narrowed his eyes pressing the iron tipped of his cane into a old scar on his side Adonis got from the beast he and Sabrina killed.

Adonis couldn't help the howl of pure anguish he let out trying to wiggle away. "He was indifferent when I told him mine was missing! He went East the last time I saw him!  " He sobbed in a immense amount of agony pushing the chains away weakly as his vision began to blur and swim. This once again is true. Adonis took the West quarter while Zach went East in the city when they split up. And the way his brother seemed shocked about Parker then sounded skeptical of Sabrina missing as well made him seem a little indifferent about his (Adonis) mate. Wich also made him happy but not at the current moment. 

---

Zach followed the wolf dog as he had shifted to keep up with him in the city. They went down the alley and heard the yelp of pian his brother gave, and huffed ordering Bruce to stay there. He then shifted and went through the front door setting off a little bell attached to the door of the establishment. The sound went through the house as the Camel bell mounted on the door frame let loose a couple loud clangs. The old hag groaned as she went up to the storefront being drawn away from the excitement. 

((I've been spelling Cainin wrong! I've done it canine and stuff but it's spelled like cainin sounds like cane-ninn.  Can do the window thing now if you want to.))

((it’s okay and k ^_^))

Sabrina could only watch everything that Gustav did to Adonis and was starting to cry at one point, not being able to help it. She just felt so useless and helpless that she couldn’t do anything to help him out of the iron chain net. She was a bit happy that Parker could go free without any harm but that didn’t stop the tears from falling down her cheeks.

When she heard the bell come from the top floor and noticed the woman leave to go back up to the top to take care of whoever had entered, she took the opportunity to get up and go over to the barred up tiny window to take off the boards blocking the light coming in and then opened it a bit to let some air in.

Parker looked on at everything that was going on and was very surprised and shocked to learn all the information that Adonis said. Zach was her ‘mate’? She hoped that she’d find out more about that and that Zach would tell her. In the meantime she watched everything going on with wide, shocked eyes.

- - -

Bruce also heard the yelp as well that came from Adonis and his ears flattened a bit before hearing Zach’s order for him to stay there and did so while the former entered the building. He laid down where he was told to stay and waited.

Edited by SkySong278

The vampire hissed and shrank back into the shadows as a screech sounded from above. 

With a snarl during the chaos he spoke a few words in geltic and a brilliant blue flash happened making the vampire shreek and the black cloud disappear, purged from the world.

While writhing in pain he had apparently drew, in his own blood, runes of power like he did at the witch's circle, hiding his writing with his writhing in pain. He didn't expect the chains, but he did expect to be captured in some way. 

With the iron and the spell, he was looking paler then normal, sickly and tired. Then Gustav lunged at Sabrina. Panic, pure and bitter consumed his mind and shifted to a wolf that walked on two legs like a man desperately trying to detangle himself from the iron net to get to her but.... He knew it would be in time. Everything was going so fast. 

Both Sabrina and Parker watched everything that happened after she had opened the tiny window in the cellar with shock in their eyes and was much happier when the shadow demon disappeared after the flash of blue light. Sabrina wiped the tears from her eyes with her fingers, glad to see and know that Adonis was okay just before Gustav lunged towards her. She stepped back a bit more into the sunlight that was showing through the window before taking out the flowers that were in her pocket and throwing them towards the lunging vampire as well as slapping him on the cheek. Adonis had mentioned earlier that the flowers burned vampires and since she had been bathing in them recently, she knew that both the flowers she carried and her hand would burn Gustav but didn't know how badly. Her hand stung quite a bit after she had slapped the latter and she held her hand with pain now showing in her eyes. She figured that she had either sprained or broke it but wouldn't know until later when all three of them were free and heading back to the inn.

Edited by SkySong278

Gustav screamed in pain barring his single fang at her eyes glowing as he touched the Browning burn on his cheek and the smoke from the effect of the flowers hitting his skin. "I will kill you you brat!" He hissed. However with Adonis still struggling with the chains and Sabrina in the light, he spun around and lunged to Parker. 

Something very large and deep grey whipped around the corner and sprang on the vampire biting into his shoulder and shoving him into the wall beside Parker. Shaking the dark creature he threw him in the corner and yanked the chains from his brother fixing his golden eyes on the vampire. He shifted back, fully clothed and bloody. "Kilman Tempis I no longer work for you. No longer will I provide my blood and magic for your necromancy."

"Zachary! Wait.... Twins?! That can't be you said you were an only child!" The vampire hissed as Zach stalked closer a murderous look in his eyes. "I believed it, and I wasn't under protective oath so I can lie unlike my brother. " He snapped back and both lept at the other. Zach clearly pissed and unharmed got the upper hand and dragged the vampire around a even darker corner where a scream happened, then a strangled gurgling, wet snaps and clothing tares sounded. He came back around the corner, covered with black drops of the vampire's blood. "It's done.." he said softly.