AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

“Oh and I’m sorry that happened to him. I just want to find a way to get him to finally leave me alone so I’m not having to look around for him,” Sabrina said in reply with a small sigh before following him a bit into the kitchen.

“I’m fine Jess and it’s okay I guess. It’s not like he’ll continue to ignore me or at least I hope he won’t,” Parker said in reply to Jessica’s statements before noticing her sister shake her hand a bit. “Oi Adonis. Is there an ice box or something around for Jess to stick her hand in for a little while?” she asked him from the door to the kitchen. “Is there also a target in the backyard I can use my bow and arrows on?”

Sabrina heard the questions Parker asked and she said in reply to the last one, “There is and I can show you where it’s located.” As she headed over to where the former was she said softly to Adonis, “I’ll be back to help with the meal or just to keep you company.” She then led her new friend out into the yard and to where the target was.

Edited by SkySong278

"I always enjoy your company love.m" he said with a low possessive growl and smiled at her as he got a cold wet cloth for Jessica's hand, the closest thing to ice in the spring time. 

He set about the kitchen making a small lunch and tea for the new guests. He set the table poured the tea and sat down relaxing. "Thanks Jess. He's been bothering her and irritating me about being with her. He's older by a minute but acts so pompous and narcissistic it's infuriating. He went to study to become a doctor then dropped out without telling anyone. Even my parents do not know this however I do and I have ways of finding things out. " He said softly sipping his tea. 

"Well, marry her the same day we do then he'd leave her alone!" Jessica said proudly seeing that Sabrina had left earshot. Adonis spit out his tea. "What? No not.. not yet I'm still working on the house and she's under training and things are busy, I mean yeah I will but not right now we just officially started dating a few weeks ago... It feels too soon..." He said rapidly turning pink. 

Sabrina had blushed slightly and smiled at his response before going outside in the backyard behind Parker and was now in the barn grooming the horses after showing the latter where the target was. She was going to stay with the horses a bit longer and then would go back inside. After about ten minutes or so, she headed back inside and saw that Adonis now had pink cheeks and Jessica was smiling. She had a curious expression now on her face about what had happened in order for her love to be blushing but didn’t ask as she sat beside him at the table before pouring some tea into one of the cups there.

Parker was now shooting her arrows into the target from different distances for both challenging herself and practicing a bit more. She thought that she could always use the practice when it came to archery although she was really good at it. She had noticed Sabrina going back inside the inn but wanted to stay outside a bit longer before she would go back in. She was enjoying the fresh air too much and just shooting her arrows helped her to clear her nerves as well as to help calm her down.

Edited by SkySong278

((FYI, I never intended to have Zach be a full time playible character nor did I want him to have a real mate. The reason will happen later.))

"So, you're building a house?" Jess said. 

"Fixing up an old cabin really. " Adonis muttered and sipped his tea. "So... You two intend on living together there?" Jess asked this time looking at Sabrina.

((oh okay. I just wanted to have Parker do something is all))

“I think we will later. For now it’s just a place for me to stay outside the inn and where I can avoid Zach as well as where I can help heal the villagers’ pets later after my training’s over,” Sabrina said in reply to Jessica’s second question just as Parker came back in and put her bow and quiver of arrows against the wall near the back door. She then sat on Jess’s other side at the table afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"Oh so you're the .... What's it called.... Shaman?" She asked however Adonis was giving his mate a weird look. He thought he told her to stay at his den until the cabin was done and- you can see a lightbulb go off in his head. They don't know so she was covering. Man he wasn't good with social interaction.  So he just sat awkwardly and sipped his tea. 

((I mean we can try to hook them up but it would be a little toxic))

((no, that’s fine. we can always either do it way later or not at all))

“Well I’m still in training for that but yes,” Sabrina said in reply to Jessica’s question before her left hand found Adonis’ and she held it in order to try to convey comfort to him while also sipping some more of her tea with her right hand. She knew that he wasn’t very good with social interaction as well as him possibly feeling a bit awkward so she wanted to try to comfort him some if she could.

Edited by SkySong278

((fine with me)) 

"So our wedding will be this weekend. Da will need a couple of days to get here and then we'll be married and head off to our house in the city. Apparently the wolf shaman marries people here or the mayor. I wanted to do that so I can experience it. The lady's name is Ray right?" Jess asked then looked to Joe for confirmation, but Adonis got to it first. "Yes, that's my mum. It's not done often but Joe is like a brother to me so I'm not surprised mum accepted. Usually it is done within the family of the shaman or the mayor's children, or if the shaman herself asks to we'd a pair.  She also announces the mayor candidates and the one that is chosen. Small things other then being an animal doctor but there is always a kind of..... Mystical quality about the marriages that make it all the more special. Joe's parents where we'd by my grandma, and they got married before my parents did. It's said those married by the shaman are to have a strong relationship and never split."

Jess looked skeptical about that. "So people don't argue or things? I don't believe that."

Joe chuckled and patted his girl's head much to her annoyance. "He never said they didn't have fights. They just don't want devorces no matter how bad they argue. It's not like a regular wedding where you walk down and give vows and such. It's held outside the Wolf's rock. The wolf himself may give blessings to the couple as well. "You mean the gigantic wolf nobody has seen?" Jess deadpanned. "I've seen him! He dragged me back to the gate after I was trying to get wood that burned hotter than normal and the axe split in the log and hit my chest! It was fuzzy, but I remember pain, then cool water, something wet and warm then being dragged to the edge of the woods. It was white with a big black nose and surprisingly gentle.  He was  holding my arm in his mouth but I barely feel his teeth. It's not just a hoax or something like that. Stop poking fun at my beliefs!" Joe huffed. 

Adonis at this point had his head hit the table as he was reminded about his duty as the Wolf, the wedding ritual and him being the best man where going to be a bit of a conflict.

((k ^_^))

Sabrina listened to everything that was said in regards to how weddings were done in the village, getting some more insight on what else the shaman did. She guessed that she would have to stand next to Ray as she did the wedding ceremony so that she could learn that as part of her lessons but she’d ask her that later.

She finished drinking her tea just as there was a somewhat defensive conversation between Jessica and Joe and when there was a break at the end of it she added, “I’ve also seen the Wolf. It was back when we had an evil creature attacking animals and people weeks back and I went with Ray to help care for him. He was a bit suspicious of me at first, which is understandable since I was new to the village, but he was really caring.” It was then after she had said what she did that she noticed that Adonis had his head on the table.

“I’ll help you come up with a plan for you to be both later,” she whispered to him figuring that he thought there would be a conflict with him being best man but also the Wolf as well before squeezing his hand a bit and then letting go again and having her attention be on both Joe and Jessica again.

Edited by SkySong278

((I'll edit but Iook I made a new pic of Adonis ))

"Really? I'm sorry, but if I don't see it myself I don't believe in it. This boy was in pain and delusional, and you are supposed to be the only one who can see the thing. And how do you know it's a he? It could be a female wolf too. " "Its always been male, and I'm fairly certain that I saw a pair when I woke up a bit under him after my belt caught on a rock." Joe retorted. The two went back and forth on this, bickering but in a light debate kind of way about the gender, size, and actual evidence of it being alive. 

Adonis looked at her with one icey blue eye. "I think I got one too, but I'd like to hear yours. Perhaps combine them or something." He whispers back and sipped his tea. "Parker! You've been silent. What do you think about this Wolf creature being the size of a bear?" Jess asked her sister. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((I like it a lot :)))

“I’m sure you’ll see it this weekend at the wedding,” Sabrina said at some point when there was a break in the conversation between Joe and Jessica before she heard Adonis’ whispered statement back regarding a plan he might have as well as maybe combining hers if she had one with his. She nodded before Parker was asked her opinion about the Wolf.

“I think it’s possible. I’ve heard people back in the city mention it when they go through the part of the woods I live in. Sabrina’s right. You’ll probably see it this weekend and then maybe you’ll believe it exists,” Parker said in reply to her sister’s question before sipping her tea.

"Wait... did you say that you heard people talk about a large wolf in the woods near the city?" Adonis narrowed his eyes looking for any hint of falsehood.  "But the only one that I have heard about is the one around here.... is... is that part of the woods clean and green with clear streams and such?" He questioned.

“I meant that when the people go through the part of the woods I live in they mention the Wolf. I was also trying to say that they’ve been here to this village so they know about it,” Parker said in reply to Adonis’ first question and statement before hearing the second question. “Yes it is.” This last short statement that she said was in reply to what he asked regarding the state of the woods she lived in.

Adonis set down his cup. "I need to speak with my brother. Brina, join me. I believe you should be included on this. We'll be back, feel free to eat something and finish the tea. I'll clean up afterwards. " He said getting up and walking out then walked past the opening dragging Xavier still holding his nose to the back yard. 

Sabrina looked a bit surprised when she was told to join him in talking to his brother but got up and followed after him all the same. She understood why but hadn’t been expecting it. When he had retrieved Zach and was dragging him out to the backyard afterward, she followed after him and wondered if the latter had been the one to have purified the area of the woods that Parker lived in and that’s what this was about but she wasn’t sure.

Parker was a bit surprised when both of them got up, wondering why Adonis needed to talk to Zach but before she could ask they were both gone. She just shrugged after a few minutes and figured that it wasn’t anything that she needed to know at the moment.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis shoved his brother. "You knew! You knew already and have been watching that land knowing she's your mate so why are you after mine?" He snarled. 

Zach huffed and straitened his shirt. "I don't need to explain anything to you!" He snarled back still holding his nose. 

"You've been mixing magic haven't you? That nose should be healed by now and it's been ten minutes, it takes only one and a half for me to heal something small like that. Don't you know how dangerous that is? You're going to go dark! Brother, your mate is in there, you knew all along while in the city and yet you decided to fall out of touch with your fae nature! Do you want to become the very creatures I kill? You have a chance to turn back into the light, purify yourself from this... This.... Necromancy you've been practicing trying to summon uncle's spirit for da and channel him.  It's madness! Da wouldn't want that at all."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sabrina listened to everything that was said between the two and was shocked to learn that Zach might have known already that Parker was his mate since it appeared that he was watching that land as well as him possibly mixing magic. She wanted to know as well why he was pining for her when he already knew who his mate was but didn’t want to say anything. She also wanted to touch Adonis in a comforting way again but wouldn’t do that until a bit later when the heated conversation was at an end between the two.

Her eyes widened in shock when she heard that the latter might have been trying to bring their uncle’s spirit back as well as channel him and that he might turn dark as a result but again, didn’t say anything and just stayed silent. She didn’t know what she could say to add to the already heated discussion so she thought it would be better to not say anything and perhaps just be a calming presence for Adonis if he needed it later.

Edited by SkySong278

Zach snarled and shoved him. "How the hell do you know? You know how hard it is for me? Dad sees me as uncle so why not? I'm even named after uncle!" 

Adonis didn't even budge when shoved. "Really? You left this place. Every time I step foot in this place and I'm not in the woods da gives me a lecture about protecting everyone. When I got hurt and I had to recover here, da gave me a damned lecture and practically kicked me out of the house! He refused to let me have help when I clearly needed it and didn't care if I died fighting that beast! You think it is easy being stuck here with a man that hates your very existence and only sees you like a beast of the forest and not a man let alone his own damned flesh and blood?! You think you're all alone in this feeling? Man up, be with your mate. Stop this filthy magic and be yourself! Doesn't stop me any with da being a jerk to me. I live how I wanna." He huffed.

Sabrina continued to listen to what each boy said and when there was a pause she said, “I know this isn’t any of my business and maybe I shouldn’t butt in but I think both of you deserve to be happy especially Adonis with how your dad has treated him. You shouldn’t throw your life away Zach to be someone else, in this case your uncle, because you might not be able to come back. I don’t know anything about dark magic but you might not be able to reverse it and then you probably won’t be able to have a mate to be happy with. Also if you’re at each other’s throats constantly over me neither of you would be happy. You deserve your own mate Zach to have a life with and that’s not me. I belong to Adonis. Like he mentioned earlier, you might have known already that Parker was your mate so you should get to know her a bit more and maybe you can find happiness being around her after talking to her a bit more.”

After saying all that she did she looked shyly down at the ground and said, “Sorry I spoke too much. Don’t mind anything I said if I was out of line. It’s not any of my business that you’re happy or not. Just trying to offer some advice even if I don’t know much about your kind and the whole mate thing.”

((is what I put here as Sabrina okay? I can edit if needed...only thing I could come up with for her))

Edited by SkySong278

This time it was Adonis who let a comforting hand. He petted her hair softly.  He was still getting used to  her being there. "She's right. If you continue with the dark magic, you will be too far gone to revert back... And you may even attack your mate. Just... Try to be with her and stop being such a ass. The darker the magic you use the more irritable you become. "

Zach huffed. "You're always irritable and you use light magic." Adonis laughed. "Eh, just how I am. I can tell you something though. Keep denying yourself your mate and you'll regret it. I never new I could be happy until Sabrina came along... " He pulled her against his chest and kissed the top of her head. "I no longer feel alone or lost like you do. Man up, your a caninn! Both man and wolf. You can't deny your nature. " He said softly holding Sabrina tightly. He then took her hand and walked back inside leaving his brother to think on what was said to him. "You did good love... Instincts are strong and and when your gut feeling tells you to say something say it. " He said softly kissing the top of her head. 

Sabrina looked up when she felt Adonis pet her hair softly with a comforting hand and she smiled a bit before having her attention go back to being on Zach and what they were both saying now after she had said what she did.

Then she blushed a bit when she heard her mate say that he was much happier with her around and was glad for that although she still felt a bit embarrassed about it. It darkened slightly when she felt him pull her against him before he held her tightly. She then walked back to the house with him after he took hold of her hand and listened to what he said. “Oh thanks. I wasn’t sure if I should keep silent or try to say something. Also did you mean it when you said that I make you happy?” she said and asked in reply while feeling him kiss her softly on the head again and then kissed him softly on the cheek afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

"Absolutely love.  You know I can't lie. Not in my nature too. I love you dearly. " He said softly looking at her tenderly. "After this wedding, and the house is complete, we should plan our own. If that works for you."

“I’m glad and I love you too,” Sabrina said in reply before looking back at him when she noticed that he was looking at her. “Really and is that an unofficial proposal?” she asked with surprise and a bit of excitement before saying in reply to the last small statement he said, “Yes of course.”

"Unofficial?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "That's kinda how a proposal works isn't it? If it's not that I'm .....way out of touch with human interaction. I shoulda asked Joe how it goes before I said anything." He replied with a embarrassed blush on his cheeks.

“Yes and not exactly but it can work in this situation. It’s fine,” Sabrina said in reply to his question and statement before kissing him softly on the lips and then pulling away afterward.