AroaraAngelwolf

Sky and me 1x1

Sabrina smiled when she heard him hum contently as well as when she saw his tail wagging happily. “Ah I understand. Your fur is so fluffy and soft,” she said as she continued to run her fingers through his fur.

((should we ts a bit to maybe when that other girl, Joe’s fiancé’s sister, comes to Wolfgrove to meet Adonis and possibly Zach? if you have another plan than the one I suggested never mind but this just seems like a good point for a ts))

Sabrina fell asleep while continuing to pet him, hunching over slightly where she sat and with her hand now stilled on the fur of his back just before his neck and her other hand was placed on her left knee.

Edited by SkySong278

((Hahaha! I was about to ask you that! Yep. Skip! Drama time!))

After about a week being back, Adonis sought shelter at Joseph's place, working on arrow tips and fixing the bent out stove from the cabin he was renovating. Joe's father helped him make new stove pipes to replace the rusted out ones, door handles and hinges that didn't squeak or come undone, the fireplace spout needed fixing plus a boat load of nails needed to fix up the rotten wood of the upper floors. Adonis kept to his word. Once the female was eating better and can feed the pups on her own, he set to work on the cabin. 

Zach was still at the inn. Whenever Sabrina came to the inn to start her lessons to learn to be the Wolf Shaman (Ray insisted they started right away after the news of her being Adonis's mate came to light) Zachary went to great lengths to woo her for himself. He bought her expensive gifts like top of the line jewelry and scarves of fine fur. He somehow managed to get winter roses and even deliberately hung a mistletoe above her to get a kiss. 

This however, only made Adonis more determined to finish the cabin, get her out of the inn, and was barely able to control himself around his brother. At one point, he partially transformed and tried to bite Zach but his brother managed to slip away making Adonis bite a pillar getting a mouthful of splinters before gaining a bloody nose chasing Zach to his(Zach's) room and getting his (Adonis) snout slammed in the door. 

Just the thought of his brother made his nose hurt and his blood boil.  "Waoh there!" A large hand caught his wrist. "You're maken the metal too thin! Ease up an take a breather..." Joseph's father Andrew said, carefully extracting the hammer before Adonis used it on something other than hot metal. Joe appeared and lead Adonis away from the forge. "You looked like you were pounding someone's face in there. Everything ok?" His best friend asked hesitantly, for Adonis still looked like he was going to attack someone at any moment. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((oh haha and k ^_^. understood))

Sabrina went to the inn daily for her Wolf Shaman lessons with Ray and tried very hard to ignore Zach’s attempts at wooing her. She didn’t know how to react when he gave her the jewelry and scarves, politely thanking him but feeling a bit uncomfortable afterward while also knowing that Adonis wouldn’t be very happy with the gifts she got from his brother. That also included the flowers he got her and with the mistletoe he deliberately hung over her, she kissed him on the cheek but didn’t do much else with that.

She was very happy to learn that Adonis was starting to work on renovating the cabin for her so that she could get out of the inn and away from Zach because he annoyed her. Then she could only watch when Adonis partially transformed and attempted to bite the former but then ended up running into a pillar and getting splinters in his mouth for his trouble when he couldn’t control himself around him. She had helped him get his bloody nose under control after he had gotten his snout slammed in the door of Zach’s room but otherwise stayed out of the way of them in case she also ended up getting hurt in the process because that would be something else that Adonis would worry about.

She was taking a break from her lessons when she decided to walk around the small town to get to know the people who lived there a bit more as well as their pets and was also trying to avoid Zach. She slept in Adonis’ den at night which helped some to avoid him but during the day, she had to find some other ways to stay away from him. She swore that sometimes she could sense him following her or his eyes on her which freaked her out. She wanted to see Adonis, but she wasn’t sure if he was at Andrew’s house or the cabin.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis huffed, irritable. "My brother keeps trying to woo my woman and it's not only very low and petty of him, but it infuriates me to the point of wanting to throttle him in his sleep. The worst part is, he knows he's pissing me off! It's like he doesn't want me to be happy! He knew I was to inherit the inn, so he dropped the important work and left me saddled with it, going off to study knowing that I wanted to go to school and learn to be a medicine maker. But he left before me, Dad said the town only needs one doctor, and I had to stay here managing this stupid town that hates my guts!" He snarled picking up a stone and hucked it as hard as he could, hitting a rooftop several yards away, denting a drain pipe. "I finally feel happy, and it's like he senses it and pops up to ruin it! My girl can probably kick his sorry *** if she felt like it, but that'll be more work for her. The irresponsible lowly dog that's my brother sniffing at her skirts deserves my boot up his backside." Adonis growled. 

"Wait..... you have a girlfriend? Dude!  Right now you're telling me that when my sweetheart and her sister is coming in today?! Hang on... is this the 'soul mate' one that you mention at the feast a few weeks ago? Aren't you... not dating her because you think she's to good for you? You can't call her yours and not actually be together. If she likes your brother-" Joseph flinched  raising his hands when Adonis picked up another rock and looked like he would throw it at him for saying that. 

"We are together. It's meant to be. Found out when we went to her parents home to get her things. I got stupid drunk and said some things in front of her... and then she said she felt the same about me. I asked her dad permission to date her and he gave me it. I told my family that when we got back. Zach was there too." Adonis said softly looking at the stone in his hand. 

"Oh......." pause. "..oh... oh wow okay so your bro knows you're going out with her and still is trying to steal her away? Man Zach is on a whole different level of stupid right there." Joseph whapped Adonis on the back of the head. "Dude! Ow!" "That's for not telling your best friend ever the good news sooner! You're still meeting my sweetheart and her sis. You're like a brother to me and when I do marry her you'll better come be my best man! And I better be yours or you'll get the earful every time I visit!" Joseph chastised his friend. 

"Okay okay!"  Adonis playfully batted away another swat from Joe. "I get it, I should have told you sooner, just it happened so suddenly and unexpectedly, then me trying to fix up that old cabin... just kinda got put out of my mind. When's your girlfriend coming?" He said changing the subject. 

"Oh Ann said she'd be here today by this afternoon! And she's not my girlfriend, she's my fiance! We have everything planned for a year now, we were waiting on you to show up because I refused to be married without my best friend by my side. Ann said that was very admirable of me. She doesn't mind waiting, and is curious to meet you. She heard a lot about you, you idiot!"

After wandering a bit more, Sabrina went to ask a townsperson that she saw nearby how to get to Andrew's house when she heard something hit a pipe of a house that was close to where she was which distracted her a bit. She wondered if it had been from Adonis before asking the townsperson directions to Andrew’s house after she was no longer distracted. After she had gotten the directions, she headed a bit further in the direction that she had been going in until she saw a house with three people standing in the backyard (can edit if he’s not still at Andrew’s, and at the cabin instead).

She smiled a bit before picking up the pace to be in a light run as she went the rest of the way to the building and found herself close to her love and his friend. She waited until they were done talking before saying still with the smile on her face, “Hi. I’m taking a break from my lessons and thought I’d check on you.” She then turned her attention to who she thought might be his friend Joseph and said by way of greeting while holding out her hand for him to shake, “I’m Sabrina Adonis’ girlfriend. It’s nice to meet you.” She wasn’t sure what all he knew regarding the whole mate thing or that Adonis’ family were canins so she thought it would be safer to say ‘girlfriend’ instead of ‘mate’.

Edited by SkySong278

((Andrew is in the smithy beside Andrew's house hidden by a wall but still be seen if she comes at an angle.))

"Speak of the Angel here she is! Oh you're the new wolf shaman. Even better. You'll be in the woods often." Joseph said with a grin. "I'm Joseph, son of Andrew the black Smith.  So you're the reason the brothers are squabbling again. Certainly someone worth fighting for. Hey you came from the inn right? Did a tall beautiful red headed woman come in, green eyes, hair cut short.. speaks with an accent, and in the company of a shorter version of herself with eyes the color of pine trees, more orange tint to her hair and both girls have a massive amount of freckles on them oh and a  black wolf dog is with them. " He asked Sabrina.

((oh okay))

Sabrina blushed a bit when she heard Joe’s compliment of her before listening to everything else he said. “More like Wolf Shaman in training. I’m also going to help heal the pets in town as well. Yes I will be and I’ve met your father before. He was hosting the archery contest a few weeks back that I won. I guess but Zach’s being a jerk and just very annoying, not listening when I tell him that I belong to Adonis. Oh um thanks. Yes I did and avoiding the jerk. No I don’t think I saw them at all but I was wandering around the town for awhile so they could have gotten there after I left and could still be there now,” she said in reply to his statements and question.

Edited by SkySong278

"I'll go look. You can calm down the big guy. He about smashed my hand when I was helping him. Chio!" He said with a grin and sauntered away. Adonis stood up, pulling her against him and sat back down setting her on his lap cuddling with her. "I really needed to see you. You're definitely my mate. I say you had an instinct to come find me. Hmmmm... " He says softly humming softly burrowing his nose in her hair perfectly content just staying like this. 

Sabrina nodded with a smile before watching him go before she was pulled close and then set down in Adonis’ lap afterward. “I guess I did but I also knew that I wanted to see and be with you. It makes me happy to be around you,” she said in reply before she also hummed in content as she felt him bury his nose into her hair while cuddling with her.

Sabrina sighed when she heard what Adonis said regarding Zach before turning her attention from being on the former to being on the road nearby where the latter was. “I don’t know what to do in order to get him to leave me alone,” she sighed out before glaring at the latter afterward but didn’t say anything. She figured that the look in her eyes would convey what she was feeling towards him.

Edited by SkySong278

"Yeah. To get to me. He is just a spoiled brat. Daddy's favorite little boy because he looked like uncle. The dead can't be brought back, but dad's trying by morphing Zach into his brother. But hey, on the bright side, I don't have to hang around people and be nicey nice to them to get people coming back to the inn. With Zach taking over it, I'm free to be me, the hardened beast man of the woods. And being the only carpenter around town, I get more time making things to sell without worrying about bed spreads and toiletries. " He huffed. " And I get more time with what is mine and mine alone..." He added in a gruff possessive voice holding her tighter. "More time alone with my woman? I'm fine with that."

Sabrina listened to everything that Adonis said while having her attention go back to being on him, kissing him softly on the cheek in order to help him be back in a better mood after she heard him huff because she knew that talking about Zach caused him to be irritated. She was surprised to hear that he was okay with the latter taking over the inn and then became even more so when she heard the last couple of statements he said and asked. When she heard the way he said one of them before feeling him hold her tighter she blushed a bit before saying in reply, “I’ve never heard you sound like that before or feel you hold me like this. If you’re worried that your brother will take me away, you shouldn’t be because I’ve always been yours and will always be yours.”

Edited by SkySong278

"Not worried at all. You're not that kind of girl. "He smirked playfully. "What? Do you not like me holding you like this? " He asked her, his voice going back to it's deep gruff possessive tone with a musical sound to it as his accent grew stronger. "You don't want me to speak like this either? I thought you'd like it. You are mine and I love you to the ends of the world..." He growled softly looking right into her sea green eyes with his icy blue ones. 

“I do but you just surprised me is all and I wasn’t expecting it,” she said in reply to his question before hearing his voice go back to the gruff possessiveness that he had used before and it caused her to shiver a bit in delight. “I do like it and I’d like for you to continue using it. I’d also like very much to enjoy spending more time with my man. I love you too,” she said in reply to his last statement while looking back into his eyes and kissing him softly on the lips while leaning in enough to do that afterward before pulling back again.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis returned her kiss then let go of her. "We best go see if Joe's girl is at the inn. I assume their wedding isn't too far off.  He's been cheery lately. Showed me the bands and everything. Lets go see them." He said getting off the barrel he was sitting on and held her hand as they walked back to the inn, his brother following them at a good distance.  

Once at the inn, there was indeed two red haired girls, one slightly shorter than the other with her hand on her face, a black wolf dog mimicking her beside her as Joe was entangled with the other red head kissing each other. "Can't separate two love birds for long..." Adonis said with a chuckle. The woman broke apart from Joe leaving the man standing with a goofy grin on his face. "Oh hi! I'm Jessica! You must be Adonis right? I've heard so much about you from Joe it's like I already know you!" She grinned shaking his hand. 

Adonis chuckled. "Likewise, he never shuts up about you. Been so excited about you coming here he's been driving me nuts! Although I'd appreciate it if you don't break him.." He said with a goofy grin waving to Joe who continued to stand with a stupid smile on his face and a dreamy look in his eyes. Jessica snorted out laughter that sounded like pig snorts and a braying donkey. Joe's smile broadened. "I love your laugh." He said pulling Jessica into another hug. 

Sabrina smiled when Adonis kissed her back before he stood up and helped her up before they both headed to the inn to meet Joe’s fiancé while they held hands. She had listened to everything he had said before they started walking back to the inn and had to agree that Joe did look very cheery recently. She could feel a presence behind them and figured that it was Zach following them but didn’t look at him. In fact, she ignored him.

When they got there, she blushed slightly at the sight of the two kissing and was tempted to imitate the younger sister and her wolf-dog who were covering their eyes but didn’t. She then smiled when Adonis and Jessica made their greetings to each other and giggled slightly when she heard everything the former said regarding Joe not shutting up about her coming.

It was then that the shorter redhead came over to also introduce herself to Adonis but also to her (Brina) as well. “I’m Parker and this is my wolf-dog Bruce. It’s nice to meet you both,” the short red-haired blue eyed girl said with a smile and a thick, Irish accent. She had eyes that were the color of blue bells and also had freckles that were in the shape of Andromeda over her left cheek to her right cheek with the middle part of the pattern going over the bridge part of her nose which were the only freckles she had on her face. She also had a birthmark in the shape of a crescent moon on the inner part of her right arm just below the shoulder and near the armpit area.

Sabrina shook her hand back and said in reply with a smile on her face, “I’m Sabrina. It’s nice to meet you as well. I’m Adonis’ girlfriend.” She noticed the color of her eyes, the freckle pattern on her face, and the birthmark and wondered if Adonis noticed those as well.

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis did indeed see them and introduced himself but didn't touch her knowing the shock would go through them both like it did with Zach and Sabrina so she doesn't get suspicious of him. If what Joe told him was correct about Jessica's sister, her sister believes in the whole soulmate thing. It's best if they don't touch- or rather- she only touches Zach's hand.

"I'm Adonis fine wolf you got there.." he said and shook the wolf dog's paw as the beast grunted and grumbled away to him tail wagging and he nodded like he understood every word. "Well let's get you something to eat and drink then pup. Have you had lamb chops? They are my favorite!" He grinned walking to the dinning area with the wolf following him.

Jessica looked up at Joe. "He is an odd one like you said. Good with animals.. " she then looked at Sabrina with a blush. "I didn't know he had a girlfriend, from what Joe kept telling me he was single. I was going to bring my sister anyway cuz she's my bridesmaid but..  we were hoping to hook them up together. Parker is a wild one and not too many guys in the city like the rough life. So I thought... Since she and Adonis like being outside a bunch and in the forest they could get along but.. " she shrugged and Joe finished for her. "Guess not. Man. I wanted him to be my brother in law. You make him happy, and I haven't seen him smile like that in well.... Since we were in class together as little tykes.  Good to see him like that though. Food sounds great right now. Let's go eat." He said dragging Jessica along with him to the dinning room leaving the two alone. 

Sabrina smiled knowingly at the conversation between Adonis and Bruce before watching them leave and then heard everything that Jessica said afterward. “Well our relationship just started a few weeks back after I arrived here. I was a traveler but decided to stay here instead of continuing to travel. We found out that we had a connection and now here we are,” she said before hearing everything that Joe said. “Oh well uh that’s good and I’m glad,” she said before he left with Jessica after Adonis and Bruce to get food to eat. It was just her and Parker now and possibly Zach if he was lurking behind her somewhere.

“I think you’ll like being here for as long as you’ll be staying here for. It’s a nice little town and everyone’s so kind,” she said to her new friend.

“From what I’ve already seen of it I think I might like it as well and there’s also woods to explore in,” Parker said in reply with the smile still on her face.

“I like exploring them as well,” she said before finally looking behind her to spot Zach there. “Oh have you met Adonis’ twin brother yet? If not this is Zach,” she said as she gestured toward him.

“Oh I guess we have something in common and no I don’t think I have. It’s very nice to meet you Zach. My name’s Parker,” she said with a smile as she held her hand out for him to shake if he wished.

“Well I’ll leave the two of you to get acquainted and get something to eat with the others,” Sabrina said before quickly moving towards the dining room where Adonis and company were.

((if he’s not standing behind them, I can edit. also not exactly like I had thought up earlier for her to get them to meet but I guess it works...))

Edited by SkySong278

Zach nodded to the girl, barley giving her a glance. "Nice. Say where you going cutie, I got something for you!" He said brushing passed Parker and after Sabrina in the dinning area he put his arms around her waist and stopped her brushing her moon mark  with his lips. "Hold up gorgeous where's my kiss?" He pouted. 

A snarl sounded from the kitchen and Joe shouted as Jessica got up from her chair and in a few steps socked Zach in the face braking his nose. Everything happened in a split second and with Joe and Adonis (who was holding a butcher knife intent on using it and Joe trying to keep him from doing so) in the doorway as it happen. They both froze and the knife dropped. 

"I don't know who you are but how dare you try to be intimate with another man's woman!" Jessica huffed hands on her hips. 

Joe let go of Adonis. "Joe, wife that woman now." Joe grinned. "That's my girl!"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Parker frowned when Zach pretty much just ignored her and went after Sabrina instead, following after them slowly and at a distance.

Sabrina stiffened when she heard Zach coming after her and tried to make it to the kitchen before he caught up to her but didn’t make it as she felt his arms wrap around her from behind and then felt his lips against her mark shortly afterward as well as what he said afterward. “You don’t get one and how many times do I have to tell you that I’m not yours and Adonis’ instead,” she said in reply as she blushed and tried to get out of his arms before Jessica socked him in the nose and ended up breaking it in the process. She figured she was now free from her love’s twin and went over to him just as she heard him tell Joe to marry her now as well as the latter being proud of Jessica for saying and doing what she did. “That’s Adonis’ twin Zach. He’s been trying to woo me ever since he learned that Adonis and I were in a relationship,” she explained to Jessica after the small chaotic moment was over. “I’m fine but he wasn’t at all interested in meeting Parker,” she said softly to her love before resting her head on his shoulder.

After a few more minutes or so, Parker joined them all in the kitchen and saw that Zach was now on the floor with what appeared to be a broken nose. She had heard what Jessica had exclaimed earlier and figured that was when she had hit him. She looked down at him and met his gaze without smiling for a minute or so before turning her attention to Adonis asking, “Do you have a target in the backyard that I can shoot at? I think I’m going to do that for awhile if that’s okay.”

Edited by SkySong278

Adonis held her tightly. "Not surprised. He's been trying to get under my skin forever that he doesn't want to be happy. .... Not all mates are romantic and not all are happy with each other.... He's darkened." He said softly back to her heading back to the kitchen to prepare a meal as Zach wandered off to the medical room to fix his nose. "Too many women soiled him. He's not going to be able to recognize her as his mate for a while, if he ever at all."

Joe was grinning at his fiancee. "He approves!" He kept giggling as she focused on her sister. "Par, you okay? Kinda rude of him to ignore you like that.. man it's like I hit a rock..." She said shaking her hand.