Draconiusultamius

ANSWERED:Really good prank or glitch?

Anybody else seeing double in their egg basket?  @Riverwillows Noticed, then I ended up with the same thing.  Both our scrolls are visible, so you can check it out yourself. 

Oh, and River just got another, so three eggies now.  I can't tell whether this is an April fools prank or legit now

It looks specific to those two eggs, it'll be interesting to see if other users report this too. I don't have those eggs in my basket yet, and none of the ones I've collected are duplicating like those two.

11 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

I can't tell whether this is an April fools prank or legit now

anigif_enhanced-29941-1427413465-2.gif

Ok, I'm getting that this was an unintentional April Fools thing? Is it to be fixed, or stay same?

Well that's even odder. The OP's has two with  a red garland; I have only seen a friend with a dupe with a white one... and RW seems to have one of each...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I also got a double but a different one from the OP.

ETA: I got another double now, the same as OP.

I was thinking, maybe the eggs are going to change their colour after April Fool's, and the double eggs are actually two different eggs with different colours but the same garlands?

Edited by Chococat0815

I seem to have white, red and pink garlanded eggs now.... not sure where dupes stand here.

EA I now have THREE apparently identical white garlanded ones as well as two red and a pink...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

7 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

I was thinking, maybe the eggs are going to change their colour after April Fool's, and the double eggs are actually two different eggs with different colours but the same garlands?

This is my theory. :) 

I have 2 of the one with the dark pink flowers as well, stared at them a little too long trying to find a difference. XD

Glad to know I wasn't the only one with this. Two eggs with the bright pink flowers and two with the white ones. I was like "Huh? Wait a second here." XD

WB

I have 2 white, 1 pink and 3  reds so far....not done yet.

Some people are saying that these eggs will be non-neon green when April Fools is over, and are different colours normally. That might be why ;) 

Don't count on the odd colors staying that way. I have known of different events when things were green for a day or 3. So don't take it for serious if you know the real form is different, give it time to go back to normal. :)

Also, if you receive a prize type of egg, good for you. If not, then just enjoy whatever happens and better luck next time. Remember this is a game and we're all here to enjoy things, not to argue or whine. Belated Happy Easter and Good Luck about April Fools!

Looks like those eggs have returned to normal and they are indeed different sprites!