TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

I vote for the 10 minutes between drops on the Easter eggs. 

Thank you to the artists--loved the eggs and greened dragons!

Is there a post listing what each egg is?  WW and Loki Thor were obvious. :) 

Bleh, missing 10.. I wanted the Chlomaki one most and it's one I missed :/ I am happy with the ones I got but man the drop time this year was HARD!

Pffff, I'm still missing like half of the eggs, this year was terrible for me :dry:

But, big but, I still held hope I would find /the/ egg that would make it worth it. And I did! So I'm not so mad.

To @Mewtie who did the Hiveswap egg: thank you <3, you made my day!

I wish we could get another day to catch all those eggs... I forgot DC was on EST and was wondering why all the eggs stopped showing up XD  I only got 25. Curse the 10 min interval. Lovely sprites and art as always! Anyone thinking about making a petition to get another day lol?

44 minutes ago, bluedog said:

I vote for the 10 minutes between drops on the Easter eggs. 

Thank you to the artists--loved the eggs and greened dragons!

Is there a post listing what each egg is?  WW and Loki Thor were obvious. :) 

Not til' each artist says what their egg is, if they choose to.  Mines is in here somewhere, as are some others, but they're not all there.

(holy carp!  I just realized that I read all 44 pages of this event and that there were 44 pages!  no wonder I haven't been very productive for the last three days)

First year I haven't gotten all the eggs :(. Stupid RL stuff kept interferring...

I would've been able to grab the last four if the drops were consistent. Like 5 minute intervals. weren't they like that before?

I had classes Monday and appointments to take care of Tuesday,  So only go 16 :(. Timezone difference in this cases only made thing harder too.

Thank you for the event, another one I failed to get all the eggs on-- oh well ^^;

3 hours ago, DragonNeko said:

I would've been able to grab the last four if the drops were consistent. Like 5 minute intervals. weren't they like that before?

I'm pretty sure they were in the past, yes. This time they were 10-15 minute intervals, which meant it took a little bit longer. Sorry you weren't able to catch them all! :(

Kinda sad the drops were only for 4-5 days, I thought they would've been 7 days. Easter hasn't even happened here yet

This is the first year I failed to get all the eggs, and it was definitely because the time between drops was all revving between slow and slower. Can't we all do a group plead for one more egg searching day? I mean the first day WAS April Fools... *Group plead...Group Plead... Group Plead...* 

11 minutes ago, animaddness said:

Kinda sad the drops were only for 4-5 days, I thought they would've been 7 days. Easter hasn't even happened here yet

Actually, the Festival of Eggs only lasted 3 days. It started on April 1st.

Edited by songwithnosoul

I wasn't able to get all too, but it's much better than...some of past years

But thank you for wonderful event <3

Screenshot_2018-04-04-11-52-26.png

15 minutes ago, saltywench said:

This is the first year I failed to get all the eggs, and it was definitely because the time between drops was all revving between slow and slower. Can't we all do a group plead for one more egg searching day? I mean the first day WAS April Fools... *Group plead...Group Plead... Group Plead...* 

I'm pleading too lol. I was on about the same amount of time before but these drops were so slow I couldn't get them all. :( They look awesome though and I suppose I can try and adjust more time by checking up on eggs on my phone next year. 

Just a random thought but, what if it were possible to get FoE from previous years for next years?

i feel that all the artists who worked on these eggs it's a shame to never use them again..

maybe even for Halloween?

it's just a thought, please don't hate me XD

Yeah honestly, I only got my 54 by staying up late and refreshing constantly throughout that and the morning after in order to complete my collection. Literally couldn’t focus on anything productive because the time crunch was too tight. Usually I can just hit the refresh every few minutes and find an egg fairly quick.

I just came back every 20 minutes or so and hit refresh. Had them all done by lunchtime on the 2nd.... I honestly didn't see any kind of "time crunch".

Just because you didn’t doesn’t mean others did. If I came back every half hour I’d be consistently dropping a fairly intensive project and oh, trying to find a wifi spot :/ 

20 minutes ago, RWyvern said:

Just because you didn’t doesn’t mean others did. If I came back every half hour I’d be consistently dropping a fairly intensive project and oh, trying to find a wifi spot :/ 

Ah - fair enough- I was using a desktop in my house. But people did say they were dropping unusually slowly and I really didn't see that happening.