TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

3 minutes ago, BatPopsicle said:

I'm another player having trouble finding the Dragon's Dilemma game. :(

Go to any biome in the cave and it'll pop up.

So I'm not sure why, but I got a mint from the dilemma by not saying anything and the egg is rightside up. Did I miss something?

Edited by Daydreamer09

Just now, BatPopsicle said:

I'm another player having trouble finding the Dragon's Dilemma game. :(

...just go Cave hunting.

But I don't know if you'd get access if you're egg locked.

Just now, sh20000sh said:

Anyone having error? I tried to login, and all thing I can see is 'An error has occured'...

Yeah, pretty much since 12:15 DC time for me I have had the error message. 

It has sort of worried me...

Oh man! I may not have won anything in the raffle, but I managed to get an upside-down Mint and successfully summon my first Guardian of Nature; so overall not a bad start to the month I'd say. :)

Happy Easter Fool's Day everybody!

Happy Birthday, TJ!!

2 minutes ago, Daydreamer09 said:

Go to any biome in the cave and it'll pop up.

So I'm not sure why, but I got a mint from the dilemma by not saying anything and yet the egg is rightside up. Did I miss something?

Last year there were different outcomes, one was getting an upside-down mint, one was getting a regular mint... For some reason I think I remember some getting a balloon?

Wait, its a one chance thing per year to get an upside down mint from that game? Are they not in the caves as well?

I got an upside down egg! :D I also took screenshots of my favorite Mintified dragons. I just couldn't resist. I can't wait to see all of the Easter eggs!

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Last year there were different outcomes, one was getting an upside-down mint, one was getting a regular mint... For some reason I think I remember some getting a balloon?

Oh! You're right. I forgot they were mixed like that last year.

It is getting really upsetting to see "An Error" message every time I open DC ... This better just be a joke...

Edited by Dorchet

Yay, I wasn’t eaten this time. Glad for another chance. Loved TJs post. My husband came to ask why I was laughing so much 😝

I think we've killed the servers. Dragon Cave is taking a long time to load for me. 

Just now, purpledragonclaw said:

I think we've killed the servers. Dragon Cave is taking a long time to load for me. 

I really hope that is the only reason I saw an error message for so long...

My cheese dragons are looking a little on the moldy side, and yay for another year of eggs for my basket.

edit: ah it worked this time, i got my 2nd upside down mint

Edited by Sirithiliel

Had difficulty naming my newly-grown dragons due to the *magnificent* new sprites, but at least I got an upside down mint that I totally didn't deserve I feel so bad for lying