TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

The dragons will turn back to their normal colors at midnight, right? *wants to keep staring at them forever*

Yes thankfully.

I know the egg hunt eggs will be changing to their real colors tomorrow, but, ngl, I sort of wish they wouldn't and that they would all be mint themed. 

Well . . .  got 54. Has anyone found more than that? This has been a really fun event (despite me not getting an upside down mint). Thank you TJ and all the Spriters involved for doing this amazingly Mintastic April Fools Easter Event! ^_^

Now to see what all those pretty eggs look like without the green coating them :lol: Some of them are really pretty now, especially the ones with gold accents, so I'm really curious to see what happens after midnight:blink:

Got my 54th egg about 2 hours ago, haven't seen another one since. At least now I can concentrate on other things seeing as I'll be at work for most of the event.

2 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

Now to see what all those pretty eggs look like without the green coating them :lol: Some of them are really pretty now, especially the ones with gold accents, so I'm really curious to see what happens after midnight

LOL so am I though they are really cute now. Dragondoodle may I snag your Armani in the your sig I would love to add that to mine

TJ09  I have an idea...what if we could choose 1 dragon we want to keep in the April Fool form and the rest could go back to normal?

11 minutes ago, Merlot said:

LOL so am I though they are really cute now. Dragondoodle may I snag your Armani in the your sig I would love to add that to mine

Certainly! I snagged it from someone in the middle of the discussion who had all the green versions posted XD

Also, I just used an Aeon Wyvern to precog and it looks so cool now! https://dragcave.net/view/K6e85

Edited by dragondoodle
fixing link

1 minute ago, dragondoodle said:

Certainly! I snagged it from someone in the middle of the discussion who had all the green versions posted XD

Also, I just used an Aeon Wyvern to precog and it looks so cool now! https://dragcave.net/images/Q47w.png

Thank you and OMG That Aeon is so cool!!!!!

You know, I actually kind of hope that all the eggs remain green. That would be a cool way to remember the unusual year in which April Fools and Easter happened to be the same day. :)

I don’t care for the all-green eggs, in my opinion a variety is so much more interesting and visually appealing 

9 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Thank you and OMG That Aeon is so cool!!!!!

That Aeon will probably turn back at midnight, it's the normal Cave link . . . I don't know how to make links in imgur. ^^;

1 minute ago, dragondoodle said:

That Aeon will probably turn back at midnight, it's the normal Cave link . . . I don't know how to make links in imgur.

I saved the image to my computer and uploaded it from there

yea hi i just wanted to file a complaint: not all of my dragons are green.

some are still normal colored. clearly the game designer is either bias against certain dragon types or lazy.

i want my money back. (perfect plan!)

k thanks. gonna go snatch some random eggs for my basket now.

9 minutes ago, Caerhann said:

You know, I actually kind of hope that all the eggs remain green. That would be a cool way to remember the unusual year in which April Fools and Easter happened to be the same day. :)

Same. It would be hilarious to scroll through the egg basket some years later, and it's all colors colors colors, then SUDDENLY - just a wall of green - aaand back to colors, colors, colors. Like, what happened here?! A nice bit of DC history to keep

1 minute ago, Merlot said:

I saved the image to my computer and uploaded it from there

Ah! Okay then XD I just wanted to make sure it didn't vanish or turn into a pumpkin at midnight XD

I'm sick of all the green. I'm hoping that the FoE eggs really aren't stuck as green. They are always so different and neat, except this year's the green has muted any uniqueness the eggs usually had, at least until midnight that is.

13 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

Ah! Okay then XD I just wanted to make sure it didn't vanish or turn into a pumpkin at midnight XD

Or turn into a pumpkin and then suddenly never have existed in the first place. That would suck. :(

On a side note, i managed to accidentally get two of the same festival egg. Woops.

Screenshot (693).png

1 minute ago, enderyoshi said:

Or turn into a pumpkin and then suddenly never have existed in the first place. That would suck. :(

On a side note, i managed to accidentally get two of the same festival egg. Woops.

lol 3 of the eggs are triplets from what I understand til midnight

Just now, enderyoshi said:

Screenshot (693).png

You can't catch the same egg twice, so the theory is that those are different eggs. There are actually 3 different ones that look similar like that, but the common thought is that they'll look different when the green goes away. ^_^

I got 2 eggs that are identical. Is this deliberate or a glitch?

EDIT: Never mind. I see that my question has been answered above

Edited by jchen

Got my 54 eggs tonight :D

I'll be checking the next 2 days to see if more are added.

Um, I know the upside down mints can't be traded, but can "cave" mints be traded? I really want one!

4 minutes ago, dragonwishes said:

Um, I know the upside down mints can't be traded, but can "cave" mints be traded? I really want one!

Look in the AP in a few days, if you're lucky, you'll get one.